Christine's at the Hilton in Greenville, NCPoor Service on Valentine's Day 2009

My husband and I eat at Christine's annually on Valentine's Day in Greenville, NC; sometimes we may eat there a second time during the year. Until this year, the food has always been great and the service has always been great. We made reservations like we always do and the moment we sat down, we were informed there was no seafood. Most of the dishes on the Valentine's menu had seafood. The plates were dirty, the service was poor. Amanda, who was our waitress never remembered to bring anything we asked for. That particular night, everyone around us was complaining about the service. When you spend $100.00 for a meal, you expect the service to be excellent. To add insult to injury, my girlfriend decided to take me there two weeks later on my birthday. The dishes were still dirty. When my food came out, it was not what I ordered and I had to wait another 20 minutes before I could eat. They only gave us dessert free due to the wait. This use to be a really classy restaurant. I am not sure what happened, but the service and hospitality leave a whole lot to be desired. Someone really needs to pay attention and the bring the service back up to the standard it use to be. They still have excellent food; they really need to work on cleanliness and training their servers better.

Christine's sucks Jun 03, 2009

I don't know about the food, but I did meet Christine herself. Actually I did work for her. Not only did she not hold up her end of the bargain, but she she tried to stiff me on the bill.

Christine is a rude self centered snob. Even if the food was 5 star, which Ive eaten there before and it's far from that. I still would not eat there. I don't believe in supporting people who try to screw other people over.

To make a long story short, the food is garbage, and Christine is one of the ugliest and THE most selfish person I have ever met.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices