Christie BurnsBurned by Christie Burns

J

On August 28th, I encountered Christie along with several other players at Street Scene in Downtown San Diego. I was impressed by the way these girls carried themselves I decided to book them for a photo shoot for Terramar Woman's Clothing. She arrived two hours late drunk and she forgot the outfit at home that was previously mailed to her the week before. I told her that I had another outfit for her and the cost would be taken out her check. She responded by trying to bribe me with sexual favors, after I alerted her that I was a homosexual she threw a fit and threatened to call the police on me. I quickly adverted and called security and had to have her escorted off the premise. Please do NOT hire CHRISTIE BURNS or hire the LFL for any type of publicity shoots they are BAD BUSINESS!!!

Burned by Christie Burns

jamarianjames Oct 20, 2009

LMFAO!!! Thats funny sh**.!!! Most models are like that though.

• Tc
    TClothing Oct 22, 2009

Christie was hired for a photo shoot that was not completed. She was paid and she refused to cast her services as a model. She is bad business and we will see her in court!!

Christie Burns Oct 28, 2009

I have substantial evidence, witnesses and documentation proving these claims are completely false. I did not participate in the promotion at Street Scene with my teammates on August 28th and the LFL and/or San Diego Seduction have no history of booking a paid shoot for Terramar Women's Clothing. In order for the San Diego Seduction to book a shoot with a photographer for a product, clothing line or simply portfolio work, the league must be notified and give consent to the inquiring photographer.

This complaint is a completely fabricated accusation and I consider it slander to my name and character. Unfortunately, this "JA11" was too shy to post his correct and true name in order to provide any legitimacy and truth to his allegations of my work ethic. These websites and the Internet are considered free press and therefore anonymous posters such as JA11 are protected by the first amendment to write what they choose. Knowing that he could get his ### sued for slander however, JA11 chooses to remain anonymous.

~Christie Burns