Christian M. Dillon USMACLoan Modificatiom

I was taken in by these people from there convincing TV ad's. I contracted with them on Jan 5, 2009 to have them modifiy my loan. They demanded $3497.00 in full to start anything. So I did my home work I called the attorney generals office to verify complaints and there was non!(Dec 08). Every time I called down there I got some run around answer. They submitted the first round to the lender the lender sent me a a refusal. The Christian dillon group indicated to me me that I was not in default and if I was to stop making payments it would get the lender moving. So I have done that now I am now in forclosure and bankruptcy. 3 weeks ago a manager called and left a message canceling me as a client due to my loan cannot be modified due to multiple investers. My ears went straight up I got real demanding yesterday on the phone with one of the attorneys and they agreed to send me some money back. I want all my money back.