Chowking — food served (buchi) were mostly burnt.
I was on my way home to Dasmarinas Cavite but instead of getting off in Dasmarinas Bayan proper, I decided to get off at Anabu, Imus where there's a Chowking Branch and went to buy a platter of siomai and buchi as I've been craving for it for several days already. After 15 to 20 mins, I finally got my order and went straight home not checking the orders in the bag except I asked for extra condiments for the siomai.
Upon reaching the house, I excitedly opened the bag of siomai and buchi and to my dismay, the buchi served are mostly BURNT!!!
I hope they have quality control when it comes to the food they serve in this branch just like how it is in other branches. I went to the store approximately 1:30PM of 11/16/2018.
More Chowking Complaints & Reviews
- Chowking - cleanliness and sanitation
- Chowking - 200 certificate if late
- Chowking - late delivery (still waiting 1 hour after committed)
- Chowking - product and service
- Chowking - food poisioning
- Chowking - service.
- Chowking - delivery
- Chowking - beef mami with drinks
- Chowking - waiting time/service/no receipt issued
- Chowking - service