choosefocusnowSCAM!

This group is a scam to get your credit card info and "leverage" the cost of their "coaching program" on your credit! They give you 3 days to change your mind, but never answer the follow-up calls to stop the process. They also do business as "Auction Listing Employement Co.", "[protected]@Home Recruiters", and the letterhead name on their correspondence is "Professional Learning Institute." I was a total fool and idiot for going along with this as long as I did. I didn't do my homework to identify all the red flags, such as the list of complaints and phony websites that have NO ohone numbers, addresses or other signs of legitimacy. I am now fighting to get the thousands of $$$$$ off my credit card and have learned an expensive lesson. Don't make the same mistakes I did! RUN from these crooks!

• Bl
    blame yourself Dec 12, 2009

aww it looks like someone is a little pissed at their own lack of will power. Paying someone to help you start a business can certainly help...IF YOU ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH!!! Just because you spent a ton on money on something you thought would make you 100 grand in 3 days doesnt mean that they are a scam. 97% success rate with their students doesn't lie. Looks like you fall into the 3% who FAIL. These 3% not only fail with their online business but they also FAIL in life and paying bills and providing for their children and family. If you pay LeBron James to give you basketball lessons and 1 dont show up for the lessons and 2 never practice, of course you will not be good at basketball. These guys give you all the knowledge you need and only require one MAJOR thing...that you follow through with your commitment to your business.

I don't understand how a company who doesn't do anything but help you BUILD your own business scams you when you fail to make it a success?

If you go to college for 4 years and don't get a job in the field of your major or get fired from the first job you get for poor performance, does that mean you were scammed by the college? Better call the bank who loaned you the money and get that back too.

Peoples stupidity amazes me!!! Oh and what is ironic about your statement is that alot of these complaint boards (cough[redacted]cough) are under federal indictment because they are bribing companies with negative feedback on their site to hurt their bussiness. (http://www.ezripofflawsuit.com)

Good day, enjoy poverty

jonfish May 24, 2010

Another PLI employee talking complete BS!! Poeples stupidity doesn't amaze you it keeps parasites like you in business. Of course your sales pitch and clever techniques don't work as well in words. For all of you considering joining a Thrive or Professional learning programme here is the bitter truth;

They will take you for all the money you can afford and promise "coaching" to start your own on-line business- it will be well packaged - they will hard sell and convince you if you don't join their "programme" you must be a fool.

Any credit cards you hold will be maxed out!

On joining their programme you will be delivered a list of drop- shippers a rather poor e-Bay tutorial, some on-line seminars (which will technically fail) and a weekly 5 minute call to ask how the programme is going. Don't bother saying "rubbish tell me something useful"- I tried this and was told to look at completed e- Bay listings. I'm not brain dead I have a p Hd in biogeochemistry. These guys are serious crooks and scam merchants. Or maybe I am one of the 3% who fail? No I am gullible but not stupid. I think I can even guess the replier of the above but he probably goes by many alias's. If I am one of the 3% you would have no qualms in delivering a full refund- you are nothing except parasitic [censor] and you know it.

Run like hell away from these cheating scamming B*******ds and do yourself a big favour.

I know because I also fell for this SCAM!!

I spotted it quickly asked for a full refund and am still over 3000 USD worse off for the experience even after complaining to the DA - they basically agreed with me and were sympathetic.

E-mail me at [email protected] and I can give you full and frank details of how these charletons operate- my advice- stay away.

• Ne
    NewTrendNews May 29, 2010

These guy's are a scam and a joke... do not give them credit card or any other info, they will play you with the prospect of making big bucks and for a fee will walk you through every step as your mentor... the website tells you nothing... they pressure you to send money because you are the one they choose to make rich... their customer service email does not work and the phone is an answering service who knows nothing... STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

• Da
    dany mich Mar 31, 2011

Thanks for the excellent advise, you are like life saver, May GOD bless youm they gave me a call today I was almost brainwashed but thanks GOD an office meeting bought me sometime and i read your blog ...

Indeed they are scammer ...

• Na
    NAVEENNAMBISSAN Jun 29, 2011

THIS CHOOSEFOCUSNOW.COM IS A BIG SCAM. Some ROME HERNANDEZ ->[email protected] called me and almost got me to point of convincing and taking up my bank acct MONEY.This choosefocusnow.com is A BIG, FAKE SCAM, SCAM. I CANT BELIVE THAT THESE GUYS TOOK ME FOR A RIDE .