CholestaproCompany scam

I ordered a trial of this product and paid the $5.95 shipping through
my credit card. Upon receiving this package, I sent it back immediately when I noticed they would charge my CC each month.
I just received another charge on my card for $38.95. I called the company again and after waiting for 8 minutes they picked up. I
informed them the Cholestapro was returned and the response was "oh, you didn't call to get an RMA to return it or I didn't send it back with a delivery confirmation, so you have to pay the amount charged." Beware of these sample trials, the small print shows up after you order and receive the product.

martin saposnekoo Jan 09, 2009

i received 1 bottle of Cholestapro to try and if i wanted any more i would have ordered more--the company ordered a refill on its own and charged my account 44.90 without my consent. try calling their company to cancel and send it back-- i have to wait 30 minutes to get through-- on phone now--their website does not appear to be a link to customer service to cancel any future shipments??? my name is martin saposnekoo// [email protected]

• Su
    Susan Levin Mar 06, 2008

Have ordered, and may have been charged. No return phone calls. No help. Must be a scam.