Choice Loan Consulting / Dave Antestenis / Steve Luttmandrugs,lude behavior and scams

I worked at choice loan consulting and learned of their horrible scam. The manager Steve luttman seem like a very nice man and he told me the owner Dave Antestenis was a good business man. They explained how they told homeowners that were behind on their mortgage that the attorney on staff would negotiate to get them a new loan. They charged [protected]. After I sold a few deals I waited to see what the process would be to complete this service. Then I noticed there would be no service. Dave and Steve were using all the monies to support their drug and prostute habbits. On two separate occasions I went to the office after hours to collect my belongings and witnessed Dave with Steve's p**** in his mouth. I was terrorfied as there were several naked men in the room with various toys performing lude sexual acts on eachother. They performed anal on eachother followed by oral sex! This was a dirty disaster...