Choice Home Warrantynot paying the claims.

I'm policy holder with Choice Home Warranty cience June 2017.
I renewed my contract in June 2019 and this time i was offered that if i pay for 3 years they will give me special deals.
7 months free coverage. I expected and paid.
In August my house has water leak called Choice they sent technician this guy told me in advance before he finished diagnosis. These companies don't pay most of the time. He made an offer by saying Sir if they don't pay for your claim let me know i will do the job you pay me directly.
In process of diagnosis he broke my Bedroom wall.
Sure enough Choice declined claim by saying this leaked is not covered as diagnosis.
Well i called out side company and diagnosis was totally different so i got that don by my self.
October 5th hot water heater go's out called Choice tech comes i pay service fee he ignited water heater and left. Next day same thing happened again i called Choice same guy comes and this time diagnosis that water heater tank is leaking in.
Sir call me if they don't cover your water heater he said.
Sure enough Choice declined my claim.
Finally this time i called to cancel this coverage and they cancelled the coverage but didn't return my money of 2 years and 8 months of premium.
I have paid $1050 for 3 years.
They returning $218 Out of $1050 results of canceling fee bla bla bla.
I got so angry that don't wanted to stay on phone with these people.
Please be careful with this Company I'm convinced that they will not pay any big claim. Most of claim you pay service fee any way.

• Updated by Bad Warranty, Oct 11, 2019

Nothing was done by Choice Home Warranty.

Ba