Chocolatta Ragdollsharassment

The breeder was very pushy about me sending a deposit via PayPal after several times offering to pay cash when I could see the kitten. It was to the point where I was receiving text and email about not being serious enough and he was concerned he'd have to find another home for the kittens. He was very rude. Called me ignorant, irresponsible, uneducated, racial slurs etc. He would not give me an appointment to see the lens but was very persistent in convincing me to send as deposit. He kept making random unprofessional excuses as to why I couldn't see them. Kept harassing me trying to get me to send a payment. Then insulted me with numerous slurs. I had to block him in my phone and my Gmail account. Worse breeder of any sort I've ever dealt with. I honestly believe he's a professional con artist that runs scams and was upset I want falling victim to his aggressive manipulative ways.

• Ir
    Irene Huang May 18, 2016

It's impossible to communicate with this breeder either before or after we had the kitten. He pushed the date to deliver my kitten 4 times in a month for any nonsense reason you can think of. The last excuse was that he had to send another kitten to a home where a boy was dying and it's his last wish. Totally nonsense. I insisted on having my baby that day despite his yelling at me, accusing me of irresponsible, and threatening me on sending my girl to another home, My girl was scratching herself a lot when she came, but Ryan Fuller swore that she was in good health. And she looked healthy. I can't see anything wrong until I had to take her to the vet 2 months after when I finally got a ringworm patch on my back. The vet found ringworms allover her body though she hasn't started losing hair. Followed was a 3-month long consistent fight against the fungus. I contacted Ryan and he refused to provide any medical treatment records for my cat. I digged the only 2 page of contract I had from Ryan and finally googled the contact of the vet who spayed my kitten. Guess what, the vet has known Ryan for years and though she can't speak for the cat I had, but she knew this breeder has had ringworm issues ongoing in his home occasionally! That means he very likely sent me a kitten with ringworm! My last attempt to talk to Ryan ended with him accusing me of "rude in nature!" Then he blocked me. Tried to file a complain through the local TICA council. For whatever reason, I haven't heard back from anyone since. For any one who want a lovely kitten for their family, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS BREEDER. I felt heart-broken my girl had to go through this, and I would suggest anyone who want a ragdoll to do a serious research on a cat breeder before put down a deposit. And that’s for both go your family and your kitten, so no one would have to deal with people like Ryan Fuller anymore.

Christa Hoffarth Nov 30, 2015

I also had a horrible experience with them. I paid in full (huge mistake) for a kitten that I asked to select a few days later. I ended up finding a kitten 3 hours closer to where I lived with the markings I was looking for (that they didn't have) and asked for a refund. I wasn't thinking it would be a big deal since I had just put the money down 24 hours earlier, it wasn't like he was holding the cat for a month and unable to sell it. I was told "all sales are final." even though he didn't sell me anything yet. After talking to him (if you want to call it talking) on the phone and having a totally irrational conversation with him, he's clear that he's not "giving me a penny back" is what he said. The worst part came 2 hours later; I get an emailed shipping notice from paypal that this guy is shipping me a cat; a cat that I hadn't even picked out yet, a cat that's a month too young to be weaned, and one that's not neutered. He's a total lunatic. I'm going at this guy from every legal angle possible now. Just avoid this guy, he's about the money not the cats. I get that it's a business, but have some moral fortitude to do what's right. After some digging, he's also not even licensed in the state of Texas. Here comes a laundry list of fines for ya' Ryan, all for just being a total lunatic. I reported him to the state for being unlicensed, next will be civil justice court.