Choco And Creamclothing

This site appears to be the rebranding of the site Milk and Choco, which is also badly reviewed. The dress below was also featured on the Choco and Cream website, same model, same everything. I tried to warn other buyers but the company blocked me from posting on their Facebook and Instagram pages!!

This is a scam Chinese company with bogus headquarters in the UAE.

BUYER BEWARE!

Choco And Cream
Choco And Cream

An
Mar 12, 2019

Comments

• Re
      Mar 15, 2019
    Best Best Advice

Thank you!

• Ta
      Apr 18, 2019

I agree - I also ordered a dress from Milk and Choco, which is now appearing on this site as well as others. Buyer beware!

Apr 27, 2019

I have bought 3 dresses- all arrived this week. They’re nothing like the website pictures- one is lining material, one states chiffon and is clearly not, and the other looks nothing like the picture. I’m £57 lighter and have no idea how to send back for refund as there is no return address. Apparently I only have 15 days to do so in order to receive a refund!

• Vi
      Apr 30, 2019

I am in the same 💩, sent back this dress 3 weeks ago, paid £9 postage to China, and haven’t received refund back.
    The company keep emailing me with excuses, what a nonsense, never ever buying anything from CHINA.
    Is there like a consumer right or something similar that could investigate into this, company, their policies and quality?

• Kh
      May 09, 2019

Dreadful company, sent a horrible nylon dress, nothing like the photo. No way to send it back or get a refund, all emails (5) ignored. I reported the company to my bank for fraud and they looked into and and refunded me. I’d suggest anyone else does this too, this company needs to be black listed.

• Kh
      May 10, 2019

PS: they advertise on Facebook, so I’ve clicked on the right of their adverts there where you can report them and get them removed (hopefully).

• Ka
      May 17, 2019

Thank ya'll for these comments! Just saw an advertise on FB and was considering buying something. Not anymore...

• Te
      Jun 02, 2019

This is the absolute WORST company in the world. The jumper I purchased looks NOTHING like it does on their web site and is poorly made with cheap materials. Their return policy is absolutely insane as it will cost you more to send it back to them then it did to purchase it. STAY AWAY FROM CHOCO & CREAM.

• Li
      Jun 06, 2019

The dress and purse I ordered were of terrible quality. The customer service replied initially with a "voucher" for future purchases. I said I'd rather return and get a refund. Shipping back to china cost way too much. So asking for my voucher, but now no replies. What an awful company. Wish I'd read these reviews. I'm about $60 lighter. Live and learn. Sigh!!!

• Da
      Jun 06, 2019

I have also received a low quality dress, purchased via an advert on Facebook. It doesn’t look anything like the photos. My dress arrived quickly though so although the return address is China I wondered if there may be a UK shipping address which would be much cheaper to return to? Here’s the email I got from them so hopefully when I return it I’ll get a refund.

• Je
      Jun 12, 2019

I placed an order May 24th and it still hasn't arrived. I sent an email May 31st because i still did not receive any tracking information. I eventually got an email back with information and that i would be receiving it soon. It is now June 12th and the tracking had not updated since June 7th. I also noticed the same dress on other websites and they are selling it for a better price and quicker shipping. I tried writing something about this on there instagram page under the picture of the dress i ordered and they deleted in immediately. Don't waste your money on this brand!

• Mi
      Jun 13, 2019

@Jenniferleed Exact same thing happened to me. I ordered May 23rd, a week later was sent an email wit an invalid tracking number. My order has never arrived and the company doesn't respond to emails. Lesson learned the hard way for me.

• Me
      Jun 13, 2019

These same dresses are on the WISH app for $1.00 China is bad at selling clothes don't buy

• Br
      Jul 15, 2019

I also ordered from this company Choco & Cream. Its been over 6 week for 3 piece to be sent to me. I come from the textile industry and the cut and material is cheap. Definitely the worst poor material and cuts. Basically their spending about 50 cents to make the dresses right off the bat. They definitely do not have quality control nor do they care about repeat customers. They are using several websites with different names, and selling from the same Warehouse. WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE WEBSITES! Its a complete ripoff.

Aug 25, 2019

This brand is a scam - I placed an order and it has arrived and when I emailed them they said once it’s shipped they aren’t responsible for the product - although they gladly took my money. Such a scam - they are still selling on Instagram and Facebook tricking folks - I reported to better business bureau and to Facebook and Instagram. So aggravating.

Aug 25, 2019

This brand is a scam - I placed an order and it has lm’t arrived and when I emailed them they said once it’s shipped they aren’t responsible for the product - although they gladly took my money. Such a scam - they are still selling on Instagram and Facebook tricking folks - I reported to better business bureau and to Facebook and Instagram. So aggravating.

Aug 27, 2019
    Choco And Cream - Refund
    United Kingdom

I sent my items back 6 weeks ago and I am still awaiting a refund I have emailed them but I have not received any reply I have sent them proof of my return and numerous emails but I have received no reply they are saying they haven't received my package please could you look into this I feel it is a common problem with this website

Oct 02, 2019

i purchased two items for summer vacation back in June - till this day now October I still have not gotten my items. I have emailed them 5 times asking where my product is and each time they say its on its way... [censored] them Im reporting them and having them blocked on credit card.