Having problems with Chinavasion?

+1 845 652 5883 (Pre/After Sales Enquiries USA)
+44 20 8816 8120 (Pre/After Sales Enquiries UK)
+852 8124 5896 (Payment Enquiries Hong Kong)
+852 8199 0500 (Delivery & Tracking Hong Kong)
Unit 2807, 28/F, Peninsula Tower, 538 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon
Fri24h
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] no product quality guarantee

I ordered 5 hdd media players from chinavasion, received wrong power cords and usb cables. I chat with their customer service but they offer no help. After a few minutes chatting, the rep said goodbye and took off!

They ignore my problems and no more communication was available to me. My ip address was blocked from their site.

www.Score. Gov recommended www.Globalsources. com for china suppliers contacts. This directory provide verified and legitimate china suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.

I will never buy from chinavasion again!!!

RESOLVED

Chinavasion Feb 27, 2010

Dear PRRCONTRACTOR,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. We try our very best to offer world-class customer service so I will look into your case personally to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

We are especially concerned that you say your IP was blocked, I have asked customer service and they have assured me that this is not possible but I will also look into it.

However, in the meantime, could you email your order number to [email protected] so that we can get the plugs and USB cords to you that you need.

I would like to apologize again and hope that you can get in contact with us.

Kindest regards

Rose Li
    Chinavasion

• Ha
    hairtrigga May 12, 2011

chinavasion are great.
    Have a look around at these forum sites that have buyers complaining and you'll see on most of them chinavasion have actually taken the time to respond to most issues.
    This to me shows they care about their reputation.
    The dodgey sites like chinagrabber or scammers dont do that.
    IMHO chinavasion are a fantastic site and the products are excellent value for money.
    I've sold hundreds of items thru them on my ebay site and have always recieved excellent aftersales service.

horrendous customer service

Do not order from chinavasion!! They are the worst when it comes to customer service. I ordered some christmas gifts (2 items) in early december because on their website it states: "goods are sent out from our warehouse stock typically within 1 day of your order payment", this is a huge fallacy! 5 days went by and I had to send them a support ticket inquiring as to why my order wasn't shipped yet!! Within 24 hours of submitting my ticket my order was finally shipped... To the wrong address!!! They sent my order to a completely different state!! Needless to say, I did not receive my order until after christmas. They were negligent in the handling of my order because we had an agreement that my order would be in my hands within 4 to 8 days of them receiving my payment (Including expedited shipping fees) and they did not honor that agreement. I sent customer support tickets about 10 times asking them to refund my shipping fees and all I get are "our apologies, we promise to be more careful in the future" responses. I tried to speak to management about three times on their "live" chat and all I get are generic answers like "we will email you a response on your refund request" and "management offices are closed now so there are no managers for you to speak with". I requested for a manager to contact me when they were in and all I got was a response saying "i will try but I can't 100% commit to that", which basically means no! I am completely frustrated with them and I feel like I am going in complete circles. I don't think chinavasion fully comprehends what customer service is intended for. I feel that if they want to do business with us consumers then they should adopt us standards of customer service in which we are accustomed to. In the us, if a shipment was misdirected due to the error of the company, you would easily get your shipping fees refunded. Not so with chinavasion. I can unequivocally say that I will never again do business with them and I urge you to do the same to avoid the stress and headaches that you will receive from their customer service department should your order go awry like mine did. Beware! You have been warned.

cellphone compatibility

I purchased a cellphone, Old Faithful, from them. It would not connect to my network. After emails to Chinavasion, they state that it is the customer's responsibility to check frequency compatiblity. From the research that I have now done, the phone is NOT compatible in the United States as the standard for GSM in the U.S.A. is 1900 mHz. Unfortunately I am stuck. Don't buy this phone if you are in the United States.

Gary Jenkins

• To
    Tonie Price Dec 15, 2010

i would like to recommend ordering in Chinabuye. they ship your products fast and you can get it on time. all products are high quality and always in good condition

selling non working products

Lot of their shipped products are not working. Also they are deleting negative reviews for the products leaving only positive 4 and 5 star reviews. Be careful when buying from them. Do not trust the reviews.

• tvc-mall.com Aug 19, 2009

Tvc-mall.com is one of the largest online wholesale electronics mall for Consumer electronics and other innovative products. A new way to buy products at wholesale price online.. Our company was established with the sole purpose of providing quality product at right price to you and to help you keep pace with the daily changing electronic product trend, supply our customer easier & quicker business. Tvc-mall.com belong to Shenzhen TVC-TECH Limited. Our biggest strength is that we can supply even 1 pcs of product at the price of Wholesale. Of course there are other online retailers that offer products similar to ours. Why are we different? That is easy! Top quality products at affordable prices. Our products in a wide range : Digital products, Computer peripherals, Mobile accessories, Game accessories, Ipod/Iphone accessories, mobile phone . FAST shipping. Most orders will be shipped within 24-72 hours after receipt of payment. Prompt professional customer service. Your questions and concerns are important to us! We constantly update our online catalogue to bring you the best selection. We offer great discounts to our bulk buyers. We provide ongoing assistance. We want you to come back again and again. We accept paypal, western union, money gram and paypal as payment . We provide extra care to each and every customer who order from us !!! With our special business partnership with many Chinese manufacturers who in turn provide us with high quality products as cheaper price and make sure that they provide the after service of the product in case if there is any return. Most of the companies and the people involved have more than 10 years experience in the field of manufacturing. Thanks to our professional R&D team and in-house designer, we are flexible and innovative to support our overseas customers with OEM and ODM projects and so far built up a good reputation among customers not only for competitive prices, fast delivery but efficient quality services as well. We offer you a very large line of product which is growing day by day. Here, you will find the latest electronic products with best quality and amazing prices by only one click on : www.tvc-mall.com .

• Cu
    cuteanny Aug 29, 2009

i was really wondering how people could be soooo nice as to always give them 5 stars!!! i was like this is impossible even for the best products!!

• Br
    BristolSpur Nov 19, 2010

I have bought 2 items from Chinavasion, accepting I was unlucky with the first stopping working after 1 year. On both occasions the product initially appeared to be be good value, however the user manuals are unreadable and usually not even relevant to the product purchased.
    Having now bought my second (and last) product, a Multi media/Digital TV one gadget fits all thingee, which has ceased working (came with various irratating problems 'floppy' aerial & bad Micro slot connection). I will not be suduced by their exagerated claims and cheap(er) prices again.
    Not surprisingly, they did not post my negative comments about this product on their Site, still only showing the original (real?) 5 start feedback.
    I see they also supply to Ebay sellers - so beware, you might pay lots more for the same cr*p.

• To
    Tonie Price Dec 15, 2010

Never received my product that i have ordered, it is so nice i tried ordering in Chinabuye and the shipment is fast and every products is always in great condition.

• Ha
    hairtrigga Dec 31, 2017

@Tonie Price lol, i always laugh when i see people bagging chinavasion and then recommending the real dodgy companies like chinabuye and deal extreme etc.
    None are perfect and you get what you pay for but chinavasion is one of the better, lets say dodgy mobs around

quad band phones

I bought 10 quad band phones and 20 solar chargers for over a grand and they never gave me a tracking number...

doa - not refunding my money

I have bought a 10.4" ttouchscreen monitor from Chinavasion.com for $240 and its arrived as DEAD. The product has bubbles all over the screen and its not professionally manufactured. They have assembled the LCD Screen using double sided tapes. The stand comes with the monitor dont fits and th emonitor shakes like hell. The touchscreen not works and monitor restarts automatically. Seems to be a used/refurbished product.

So I have send it back for return and they have received it back. Now they are forcing me to accept the repaired monitor or they can only pay me $160 instead of $240. And that $160, I cant use to buy any other products, I have to use that money to buy fron their store. What a stupidity? I am 100% dissatisfied with the company and I never want to buy another product from this people. Please help me to get my money back:

Product price: $192

Shipping: &40

Warranty Return shipping $40

doa - not refunding my money

• Lo
    lovely kelly May 22, 2009

I bought a monitor from Meidtechshop. It is really good. I like it very much, you can open and try www.buy-online.com.cn
    www.meditech.cn

• Qs
    qsgsg Jun 25, 2009

2 products i bought from them was spoilt on arrival. The video recorder($150+) was spoilt after several use and when shipped back they claimed it's lost. I waited 2 months after they promised to repair and send back then emailed them. Only then did they tell me it's not yet repaired and tried to persuade me to accept their credits minus shipping for use in their store again. I wouldn't purchase from their store again and pay for shipping. Notice that they don't want you to use courier service such as UPS, DHL and FedEx when returning products for RMA. You Decide.

• Ts
    ts008 Oct 30, 2009

there is no 100% satisfaction from any sellers.so just pray after you've placed your order.some would get good luck, some dont, C'est La vie.

buy online stone sinks bathtubs, mosaic tiles from www.sk-life.com

• B2
    B2Bleader Feb 28, 2010

I bought a monitor from FreeWhole. It is really good. I like it very much, you can open and try www.freewhole.com

there is no 100% satisfaction from any sellers and buyers.

mad-consumer Mar 16, 2010

I bought from Chinavasion 2 times.

A led lamp. Around 15 EUR Supposed to last 5000 hours short circuited after only 2 hours... I got a credit for the order (note: they do not credit you for shipping) and got a new one for free with my second order. I opened the original led lamp and looking at the soldering it looked like a child put it together. Terrible quality, no wonder it short circuited after 2 hours!

My second order is a GSM watch phone... Nice, with touch screen but it was dead on arrival. (90 EUR)

Now it seems they will not reply to my request for RMA, they just ignore me. The led lamp works ok (not very bright though!) but the phone is dead.

They refuse to take it back or credit me for my order. Terrible customer support, non existent quality checks.

I learned one thing from this: MADE IN CHINA SUCKS!

• La
    laptopchina Apr 23, 2010

Chinavasion is good, It is fast and good service, you can contact [email protected]

don't buy from them

I had similar bad experiences with Chinavasion. Product was dead on arrival and looked like it was secnond...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices