Complaints & Reviews

mobile phone

I placed an order on 8th January 2019, and I still have not receive anything to day 16th January 2019, 8 days on. They wrote to say that my address is simple and need more details. I am a regular customer there and this is the first time I get such service. Am having doubt with them and I wonder what had happen 12 months after my last order from them.

products never received. no refunds

I ordered a phone and some other things. (160$) Products never arrived.

I opened a ticket and after months of back and forth. I was told there's nothing we can do.

here is one of the replies:

Dear Marc,

"Our local post office had finished the investigation and the resuld is delivered. However, if you have not got it, their suggestion is as below:

1. This is a kind of post service and they can't provice the delivery signature.
2. Use this one [protected] to contact FedEx to see which post office they delivered to?
3. Use this one 9261299991206455380299 to your local nearest USPS to see where they delivered the parce.

Thank you for your assistance."

Fedex shows delivered to post office... Post office shows waiting for package.

So I lost 160usd.

• Updated by Marc R · Apr 01, 2018

Chianvasion are thieves!

I ordered a phone and some other things Oct 16 2017. (160$) Products never arrived to this day Apr 2018.

I opened a ticket and after months of back and forth. I was told: There's nothing we can do.

here is one of the replies:

---------------------------

Dear Marc,

2. Use this one 61299991206455380299 to contact FedEx to see which post office they delivered to?

Thank you for your assistance."

----------------------------------

Fedex shows delivered to post office... Post office shows waiting for package.

What they did:
    They sent via FEDEX line. This is a trick some sellers use. FEDEX line is only from post office to post office. NOT door to door.
    If a package is lost by the FEDEX they just show it as delivered even if it was not... (Passing the blame onto USPS)

This is the problem here...

I have asked many times to get the FEDEX tracking slip, to know where the package was delivered... (Chinavasion did not provide it.)

So I lost 160usd.

Don't buy from them!

• Updated by Marc R · Apr 09, 2018

After posting this negative report, Chinavasion issued me a credit.

I have re-ordered from them since it was a credit.
    Hopefully without issues this time.

terrible customer service

97070 I bought a Nomu S20 phone from them In December and in May the rubber waterproof cover was expanding and coming away from the phone. Email communication (with Michael)wa...

the worst customer service

Ok, I will try to make it shorter. I got a broken item from them. They could have offered me a new one, that would be fine for me because I wanted this item, but what they said was "please, send the item back and we will repair it".
Kind of all best things are for customers but vice versa. Why would I need a repaired phone? I want a new one right from the manufacturer as it should be. I know the phone didn't cost me lots of money, but it doesn't mean I want a crap and worse attitude.

out of stock items and shipping and upcharging

1. Chinavasion sells items that are not in stock, this alone is horrible for a drop shipper
2. Chinavasion will cause you major problems if you sell through Ebay or Amazon
3. I had a 20% failure rate with them on shipping (I have quit using them)
4. Chinavasion issues fake tracking numbers to avoid returning your money
5. Chinavasion will overcharge you on debit card transaction hoping you do not notice
6. Chinavision sometimes does not take the Money you payed them and it is returned to your account making it a nightmare to figure out where the extra money came from and if your item actually shipped
7. Chinavasion has poor English skills if you have a problem (they just dont care)
​8. Chinavision can be hard to get your money back, buyer beware
9. Chinavasion actively uses Bait and Switch

stay far away!

Beware buyers! Do not order anything from www.chinavasion.com, there is no customer support here, they do not accept returns, and don't give refunds. This site a just a huge scam!
I bought a tablet from Chinavasion and when it arrived it was damaged and broken with a huge crack on the screen as if somebody dropped it or something like that. I contacted them and even took pictures, but their rep rudely replied that they do not accept returns. I told that I received a broken tablet and they said that they have their rules, that they don't care and other things like that. Avoid this site!!! Do not give them your hard earned money!

faulty items

I bought from china vision, 2 months later the item became faulty no sound coming from it, they said i could send it back for repair or refund, i sent it tracked postage and cost me £20, now they are ignoring me and not refunding, this has been going on for a month now and still no refund, do not use this company, every time i sign in now my password has been changed, every time i put in complaint it says captcha not recognised, the return is not even showing in my account avoid at all costs

e ceros tablet

I bought an e ceros tablet from chinavasion, worst company ever. They are a total scam, thieves of the worst ilk. Once they get your money thats it, it's over. The ceo i...

fraud, not as advertised!!

I usually do a search for reputation but mine was not thorough enough prior to purchasing from Chinavasion. Item I purchased was a portable projector and the native resolution wa...

Chinavasion / Venstar 2015 Tablet — no help. refuse to lodge claim

I ordered a venstar 2015 tablet from chinavasion (online). I never received the merchandize. Overseas shipping (Singapore)delivered to my country postal service (USPS). My postal...

Chinavasion.com — faulty cel. phone

I bouht a cel. phone and it was faulty from the first day. I informed them immediately and they ask me to send it back by mine expenses to repair it. I asked them to send me a new...

scam

I brought a 2gb ram tablet from chinavasion, but the one they sent me just had 1gb ram. I sent them all videos and photos they asked me to check the issue and even try all the...

Do not order from chinavasion!! They are the worst when it comes to customer service. I ordered some christmas gifts (2 items) in early december because on their website it states: "goods are sent out from our warehouse stock typically within 1 day of your order payment", this is a huge fallacy! 5 days went by and I had to send them a support ticket inquiring as to why my order wasn't shipped yet!! Within 24 hours of submitting my ticket my order was finally shipped... To the wrong address!!! They sent my order to a completely different state!! Needless to say, I did not receive my order until after christmas. They were negligent in the handling of my order because we had an agreement that my order would be in my hands within 4 to 8 days of them receiving my payment (Including expedited shipping fees) and they did not honor that agreement. I sent customer support tickets about 10 times asking them to refund my shipping fees and all I get are "our apologies, we promise to be more careful in the future" responses. I tried to speak to management about three times on their "live" chat and all I get are generic answers like "we will email you a response on your refund request" and "management offices are closed now so there are no managers for you to speak with". I requested for a manager to contact me when they were in and all I got was a response saying "i will try but I can't 100% commit to that", which basically means no! I am completely frustrated with them and I feel like I am going in complete circles. I don't think chinavasion fully comprehends what customer service is intended for. I feel like if they want to do business in the us then they should adopt us standards of customer service in which we are accustomed to. In the us, if a shipment was misdirected due to the error of the company, you would easily get your shipping fees refunded. Not so with chinavasion. I can unequivocally say that I will never again do business with them and I urge you to do the same to avoid the stress and headaches that you will receive from their customer service department should your order go awry like mine did. Beware! You have been warned.

Http://www.chinavasion.com/warantee issues none

Have recently purchased a in car DVD witch had issues (no display and no controls work ) within 2 weeks after few emails I did persuade them item was faulty then asked to send back no issues at this point.

But insist I send back via post Not DHL Etc. so most expensive £71. From UK to China and I must mark value at 10% of total so if lost I will lose so that can avoid any issue of import duty

No mention of this in small print only must return for repair only when you get RMA are these conditions forcibly recited and demanding false customs declarations to be made

Will not Pay for premium postal service when They have not to deliver item and be charged an extra buy seller£70 if I use DHL or UPS
But I had to take the risk on delivery for duty and it is faulty warranty return
DVD was delivered wrapped in black bin bag to save shipping ?
I agree prices are good but will not recommend because of support issues

John-Gibson Oct 03, 2011

Have sent DVD back as requested 19 days ago they cannot tell me if arrived unless I tell them the tracking number But of course they know that the service demanded has no tracking number
    Sent Global Value Parcel force Royal mail Nos: CP689471398GB
    Why refuse to admit it has arrived or not after 7 emails to ask simple question
    I am now making claim for compensation via royal mail as there is time limit to make claim
    And informing police and trading standards of the practices of this company

John-Gibson Oct 13, 2011

I have bought item and had to pay £208.67 for it in the first place then £24.10 duty then £71 to post back and they only give credit note for £177.99 so I am out of pocket £125.78 plus fitting and a DVD that I could not remove from the item without invalidating warrantee
    It was faulty within first 14 days and was clearly “Not fit for use and not of Merchantable Quality “
    Why should I be expected to pay shipping both ways when it is your fault Item is substandard and faulty?
    This has been on going from the 21st August - 2 months to get to this stage do you believe this is a good advert for your company
    “Award winning customer support” Where???
    Looked on site for how to complain nothing found they do not wish to know
    Just do yourself a favour buy in UK at least no duty / expensive postage and you can talk to the seller to sort out issues

never received product

Ordered from Chinavison and after 3 weeks had not received the item. Checked the UPS tracking number and saw "Additional import documentation is required for clearance. / UPS will contact the sender and/or receiver regarding the status or disposition of this package." This was 5 days after I ordered the item, but Chinavison never bothered to notify me there was a problem, maybe because at that point they had already been paid my Paypal and the money withdrawn from my checking account. When I contacted them their answer was essentially 'tough darts, issues with importation are your problem.' So not I've had to file a claim with Paypal for 155 dollars. DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT, DEAL WTIH THIS COMPANY. Do yourself a favor and google Chinavision customer service, or Chinavison scam, or Chinavison complaints, and save your self the money and aggravation of dealing with this disreputable company. (All my assertions can be documented).

• Jb
    jbfirebird Jul 19, 2011

just wait. you think that having to deal with customs issues is bad, wait until the replica item you bought, breaks

fraudulent shipping charges for low quality products

Very long story but i will be brief and to the point.
they charge 77$ for a 67 ounce product that they sell for 20$.
I have a huge account with fedex in shenzen China, where they are located.
I deliberately purchased the watch and had it weighed at the fedex complex and was told that the most fedex would ever charge for that item was 26$.
I confronted them about it in their web chat for a period of one month.
Spoke to a Monty, Ray, Mac, Michelle, and a John...all told me the exact same line.
"We will notify our shipping team about it, its a website problem technical issue, we will fix it within 24 hours and email you"
One month no email.
Call again, same line.
I then showed them that i actually have a fedex account in Mainland, and that fedex agreed to pickup my orders through MY account and charge me accordingly, and they refused to do business with me under those terms...Fishy.
All the other companies i deal with including ankaka have this arrangement with me.
If you are a home based business trying to earn a few dollars, stay away from Chinavision. You will pay for example 77$ shipping one a pair of Pink Slippers.
Please do NOT take my word for it, INVESTIGATE...go to their website, and in search button type pink slippers, then checkout...after you see how ridiculous the shipping is, use the chat tab and watch what they tell you.
Its a scam and they are profiteering agents trying to make a huge markup on relatively cheap and badly manufactured products.

• Mo
    molonga May 24, 2013

I have given up on Chinavasion. They are just too difficult to work with. They are OK if everything goes fine but I have purchased three items and had problems with all three. I purchased a 7" tablet with a 12 month warranty and the power supply died after a couple of months...no replacement as power supplies only have 1 month warranty...why advertise 12 month warranty. Then I buy a leather case/keyboard that did not work. I tried again with an 8" tablet but it had a faulty screen and had to be sent back...$25 for postage and I have waited a month and got no information. Be nice to find a reliable Chinese supplier but it's not this one I am affraid. Easier to deal with someone in your own country and ultimately cheaper too.

• Fa
    Fanariotis Athanasios Dec 11, 2015

same here with my phone they refuse refund or replace and is in warranty

not genuine company

I just posted my discovery early this morning, onto the fraud watcher forum, as I just joined the salehoo today, I thus share this with the community here:

I was living in Guangzhou, PR China for over ten years. I just found that the Chinavasion's google map is abolutely wrong because, it says its office in Shenzhen city, but they put the Guangzhou city Google map in showing their Shenzhen city office address.

We suspect that the Chinavasion deliberately crafted this wrong Google map address to mislead the genuine public and this company should be removed from the HKTDC website.

We also reported this ugly act done by the Chinavasion to the HKTDC for further investigation.

You would never try to do business with the entity who gave you the fraudulent identity, would you.

• La
    lady21 Apr 25, 2011

wow, thanks for the information!!

there address is-

8F Block 207, Secondily
    Industrial Zone Nanyou
    Nanshan District
    Shenzhen, Guangdong
    China (mainland) 518054

They are not a fraud or a scam.
    They have been a registered company for years.
    I have dealt with them and sell many items on ebay and have been very happy with the products and service.
    They sell thousands and thousands of items a week.
    For every unhappy customer there would be many many more happy ones.
    I'm surpised thers so many compaints on this site, i've honestly always recieved excellent after sales support.
    And i dont work for chinavasion, im an aussie with a small ebay store and i dropship from them.
    All i know is i have hundreds of positive feedback on ebay for chinavasion items, and have made decent money using them.

do not deal with them

They made me wait two weeks to find out that a camera is out of stock and I was only told because I was chatting to someone on live help. The buyer is furious so Ihave to cancel. I have another order with them that has been processed a week ago and still not shipped out and said can take up to 20 days to get there. RUBBISH
not worth the time

• Ba
    barryov May 10, 2011

I have found them to be nothing short of criminal in there actions. They did not repair my faulty in car dvd player, but simply said they found no fault & that due to this they would not return it. So i lost over £70.00 for the initial purchase £26.00 returning it too them & have nothing to show for it. Even though i know it was faulty ( it would not play UK region dvds) even though it stated it played worldwide region. I decided it was slightly better than nothing & so offered to pay the postage to return it to me. They refused & offered me 10% about £5.50 against my next purchase from them... Of course that is never going to happen. I want to warn everyone buying from this company... If your item does not work, do not return it because you WILL be ripped off!

hairtrigga May 12, 2011

i have returned 3 or 4 faulty items from hundreds sold on ebay and always had them replaced or repaired.
    Most online retailers make the buyer pay for return postage, while they pay to send the replacement. This is common practise.
    Male sure you return it via a registered / trackable method.
    I've found if you politely disagree and put your case forward they even refund the postage on occassions.
    To keep upto date with stock levels you can check the support link.
    Stock levels are updated every other day.
    You can also subscribe to a rss feed.
    I've been lazy many times and havent checked the stock levels daily and it seems as soon as an item is delisted an ebay customer will buy it.
    Murphys law.
    Honestly though, i'm very surprised at so many peeps having had a negative experience with chinavasion.
    I've had hundreds of transactions and have always been happy with the outcome.
    Once your a gold or platinum supplier you get preferential treatment as well and your orders are given priority and processed slightly faster. Not to mention the quite good discounts once you reach these levels.
    Overall i would recommend chinavasion to everyone.

Marco21364 Aug 09, 2011

In my opinion, I find Chinavsion very very fast when it comes to delivering my items. If I place an order on Sunday, I receive my items by Friday, every time. I have purchased over 20, 000.00 US with them so far and I have been disapointed with only three items. The only downside with Chinavasion is their return policy. It's flawed. They will try everything to discourage you from sending an item back. They will make you to go thru an eccessive amount of steps wich is very discouraging, so you just give up. I personnally take the loss and raise prices on certain items in my outlet and that pretty well covers it. All in all, Chinavasion is very good reputable company and I personnally recomended them.

Chinavasion.comfailure to deliver any product

First and foremost it should be a concern that most items have unconditional 5 star ratings from every reviewer. Batting 1000 just doesn't occur in nature and it doesn't occur on every single product made in China regardless of price. I have posted one and two star items on my review and they do not exist on their website for viewing. They were never posted. <br />
<br />
Second, over $500 of items have been seized by US Customs . Customs, UPS and Chinavasion now want several hundred dollars each to release the shipment along with the associated penalty and additional charges to repack and forward the items. Do not use these people to drop ship to your clients on your E-Bay account. They label, invoice and package the goods poorly as told by the shipper, without regard to being discreet and that flags US Customs to seize and hold the package which results in substantial delays along with charging your end client additional fees, penalties, taxes and shipping charges. If you are looking for any item that needs to be sent diplomatically you must order from another drop shipper/supplier in China. <br />
<br />
Check the exceptions on their website for failure to deliver where you are liable up to and including "other scenarios beyond their control". That just about covers everything else that could go wrong. Chinavasion takes no responsibility or accepts any liability once the money is removed from your PayPal account. They have fine print links all over the website that you send you in fifteen different confusing (some contradictory to each other) directions. They state they "guarantee successful delivery". I'm out close to a thousand dollars and have not received any products. <br />
<br />
I am not willing to risk my companies reputation or waste my clients time on a false guaranteed delivery that has language written, administered, enforced and final verdict determined half a world away. I suggest you don't either.

• Je
    jennifer123 Jun 08, 2011

I have bought a 10.4" touchscreen monitor from Chinavasion.com for $240 and its arrived as DEAD.
    sided tapes. The stand comes with the monitor dont fits and the monitor shakes like hell. The touchscreen not works and monitor restarts
    automatically. Seems to be a used/refurbished product.

instead of $240. And that $160, I cant use to buy any other products, I have to use that money to buy from their store.

Please help me to get my money back:

Product price: $192

Shipping: $40

Warranty Return shipping $40

no product quality guarantee

I ordered 5 hdd media players from chinavasion, received wrong power cords and usb cables. I chat with their customer service but they offer no help. After a few minutes chatting, the rep said goodbye and took off!

They ignore my problems and no more communication was available to me. My ip address was blocked from their site.

www.Score. Gov recommended www.Globalsources. com for china suppliers contacts. This directory provide verified and legitimate china suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.

I will never buy from chinavasion again!!!

Chinavasion Feb 27, 2010

Dear PRRCONTRACTOR,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. We try our very best to offer world-class customer service so I will look into your case personally to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

We are especially concerned that you say your IP was blocked, I have asked customer service and they have assured me that this is not possible but I will also look into it.

However, in the meantime, could you email your order number to [email protected] so that we can get the plugs and USB cords to you that you need.

I would like to apologize again and hope that you can get in contact with us.

Kindest regards

Rose Li
    Chinavasion

chinavasion are great.
    Have a look around at these forum sites that have buyers complaining and you'll see on most of them chinavasion have actually taken the time to respond to most issues.
    This to me shows they care about their reputation.
    The dodgey sites like chinagrabber or scammers dont do that.
    IMHO chinavasion are a fantastic site and the products are excellent value for money.
    I've sold hundreds of items thru them on my ebay site and have always recieved excellent aftersales service.

horrendous customer service

Do not order from chinavasion!! They are the worst when it comes to customer service. I ordered some christmas gifts (2 items) in early december because on their website it states: "goods are sent out from our warehouse stock typically within 1 day of your order payment", this is a huge fallacy! 5 days went by and I had to send them a support ticket inquiring as to why my order wasn't shipped yet!! Within 24 hours of submitting my ticket my order was finally shipped... To the wrong address!!! They sent my order to a completely different state!! Needless to say, I did not receive my order until after christmas. They were negligent in the handling of my order because we had an agreement that my order would be in my hands within 4 to 8 days of them receiving my payment (Including expedited shipping fees) and they did not honor that agreement. I sent customer support tickets about 10 times asking them to refund my shipping fees and all I get are "our apologies, we promise to be more careful in the future" responses. I tried to speak to management about three times on their "live" chat and all I get are generic answers like "we will email you a response on your refund request" and "management offices are closed now so there are no managers for you to speak with". I requested for a manager to contact me when they were in and all I got was a response saying "i will try but I can't 100% commit to that", which basically means no! I am completely frustrated with them and I feel like I am going in complete circles. I don't think chinavasion fully comprehends what customer service is intended for. I feel that if they want to do business with us consumers then they should adopt us standards of customer service in which we are accustomed to. In the us, if a shipment was misdirected due to the error of the company, you would easily get your shipping fees refunded. Not so with chinavasion. I can unequivocally say that I will never again do business with them and I urge you to do the same to avoid the stress and headaches that you will receive from their customer service department should your order go awry like mine did. Beware! You have been warned.

Chinavasion Old Faithful Cellphonecellphone compatibility

I purchased a cellphone, Old Faithful, from them. It would not connect to my network. After emails to Chinavasion, they state that it is the customer's responsibility to check frequency compatiblity. From the research that I have now done, the phone is NOT compatible in the United States as the standard for GSM in the U.S.A. is 1900 mHz. Unfortunately I am stuck. Don't buy this phone if you are in the United States.

Gary Jenkins

• To
    Tonie Price Dec 15, 2010

i would like to recommend ordering in Chinabuye. they ship your products fast and you can get it on time. all products are high quality and always in good condition

selling non working products

Lot of their shipped products are not working. Also they are deleting negative reviews for the products leaving only positive 4 and 5 star reviews. Be careful when buying from them. Do not trust the reviews.

• tvc-mall.com Aug 19, 2009

Tvc-mall.com is one of the largest online wholesale electronics mall for Consumer electronics and other innovative products. A new way to buy products at wholesale price online.. Our company was established with the sole purpose of providing quality product at right price to you and to help you keep pace with the daily changing electronic product trend, supply our customer easier & quicker business. Tvc-mall.com belong to Shenzhen TVC-TECH Limited. Our biggest strength is that we can supply even 1 pcs of product at the price of Wholesale. Of course there are other online retailers that offer products similar to ours. Why are we different? That is easy! Top quality products at affordable prices. Our products in a wide range : Digital products, Computer peripherals, Mobile accessories, Game accessories, Ipod/Iphone accessories, mobile phone . FAST shipping. Most orders will be shipped within 24-72 hours after receipt of payment. Prompt professional customer service. Your questions and concerns are important to us! We constantly update our online catalogue to bring you the best selection. We offer great discounts to our bulk buyers. We provide ongoing assistance. We want you to come back again and again. We accept paypal, western union, money gram and paypal as payment . We provide extra care to each and every customer who order from us !!! With our special business partnership with many Chinese manufacturers who in turn provide us with high quality products as cheaper price and make sure that they provide the after service of the product in case if there is any return. Most of the companies and the people involved have more than 10 years experience in the field of manufacturing. Thanks to our professional R&D team and in-house designer, we are flexible and innovative to support our overseas customers with OEM and ODM projects and so far built up a good reputation among customers not only for competitive prices, fast delivery but efficient quality services as well. We offer you a very large line of product which is growing day by day. Here, you will find the latest electronic products with best quality and amazing prices by only one click on : www.tvc-mall.com .

• Cu
    cuteanny Aug 29, 2009

i was really wondering how people could be soooo nice as to always give them 5 stars!!! i was like this is impossible even for the best products!!

• Br
    BristolSpur Nov 19, 2010

I have bought 2 items from Chinavasion, accepting I was unlucky with the first stopping working after 1 year. On both occasions the product initially appeared to be be good value, however the user manuals are unreadable and usually not even relevant to the product purchased.
    Having now bought my second (and last) product, a Multi media/Digital TV one gadget fits all thingee, which has ceased working (came with various irratating problems 'floppy' aerial & bad Micro slot connection). I will not be suduced by their exagerated claims and cheap(er) prices again.
    Not surprisingly, they did not post my negative comments about this product on their Site, still only showing the original (real?) 5 start feedback.
    I see they also supply to Ebay sellers - so beware, you might pay lots more for the same cr*p.

• To
    Tonie Price Dec 15, 2010

Never received my product that i have ordered, it is so nice i tried ordering in Chinabuye and the shipment is fast and every products is always in great condition.

hairtrigga Dec 31, 2017

@Tonie Price lol, i always laugh when i see people bagging chinavasion and then recommending the real dodgy companies like chinabuye and deal extreme etc.
    None are perfect and you get what you pay for but chinavasion is one of the better, lets say dodgy mobs around

quad band phones

I bought 10 quad band phones and 20 solar chargers for over a grand and they never gave me a tracking number. Also they first told me the merchandise was coming via UPS then asked...

Chinavasion.comdoa - not refunding my money

I have bought a 10.4" ttouchscreen monitor from Chinavasion.com for $240 and its arrived as DEAD. The product has bubbles all over the screen and its not professionally manufactured. They have assembled the LCD Screen using double sided tapes. The stand comes with the monitor dont fits and th emonitor shakes like hell. The touchscreen not works and monitor restarts automatically. Seems to be a used/refurbished product.

So I have send it back for return and they have received it back. Now they are forcing me to accept the repaired monitor or they can only pay me $160 instead of $240. And that $160, I cant use to buy any other products, I have to use that money to buy fron their store. What a stupidity? I am 100% dissatisfied with the company and I never want to buy another product from this people. Please help me to get my money back:

Product price: $192

Shipping: &40

Warranty Return shipping $40

doa - not refunding my money

• Lo
    lovely kelly May 22, 2009

I bought a monitor from Meidtechshop. It is really good. I like it very much, you can open and try www.buy-online.com.cn
    www.meditech.cn

• Qs
    qsgsg Jun 25, 2009

2 products i bought from them was spoilt on arrival. The video recorder($150+) was spoilt after several use and when shipped back they claimed it's lost. I waited 2 months after they promised to repair and send back then emailed them. Only then did they tell me it's not yet repaired and tried to persuade me to accept their credits minus shipping for use in their store again. I wouldn't purchase from their store again and pay for shipping. Notice that they don't want you to use courier service such as UPS, DHL and FedEx when returning products for RMA. You Decide.

• Ts
    ts008 Oct 30, 2009

there is no 100% satisfaction from any sellers.so just pray after you've placed your order.some would get good luck, some dont, C'est La vie.

buy online stone sinks bathtubs, mosaic tiles from www.sk-life.com

• B2
    B2Bleader Feb 28, 2010

I bought a monitor from FreeWhole. It is really good. I like it very much, you can open and try www.freewhole.com

there is no 100% satisfaction from any sellers and buyers.

mad-consumer Mar 16, 2010

I bought from Chinavasion 2 times.

A led lamp. Around 15 EUR Supposed to last 5000 hours short circuited after only 2 hours... I got a credit for the order (note: they do not credit you for shipping) and got a new one for free with my second order. I opened the original led lamp and looking at the soldering it looked like a child put it together. Terrible quality, no wonder it short circuited after 2 hours!

My second order is a GSM watch phone... Nice, with touch screen but it was dead on arrival. (90 EUR)

Now it seems they will not reply to my request for RMA, they just ignore me. The led lamp works ok (not very bright though!) but the phone is dead.

They refuse to take it back or credit me for my order. Terrible customer support, non existent quality checks.

I learned one thing from this: MADE IN CHINA SUCKS!

• La
    laptopchina Apr 23, 2010

Chinavasion is good, It is fast and good service, you can contact [email protected]

don't buy from them

I had similar bad experiences with Chinavasion. Product was dead on arrival and looked like it was secnond hand anyway. It was a solar laptop charger. Their email replies were...