Complaints & Reviews

Chillitalk.comFraud charges

Chilli talk are a completely rubbish company and their service even worse. their customer service number does not work.When i called up the call support they just hang up on me. They keep charging me from my balance, it keeps getting lower even if if have not made any calls . I bought it online for 5pounds.they are a biggest Fraud company. i like to advise customers please do not buy any e-vouchers from them.

• Ni
      NIKKISAYSS Jan 17, 2014

IVE NEVER EVEN ORDERED ANYTHING FROM CHILLTALK. NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE COMPANY UNTILL I SAW OVER $50.00 IN CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR PHONE CARDS!!! SOMEONE FROM THAT COMPANY OBVIOUSLY GOT MY CREDIT CARD INFO ONLINE AND CHARGED UP A STORM! MY CREDITORS ARE DEALING WITH THE PROBLEM NOW. BUT HOW SICK! FO A COMPANY TO STEAL PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY IT JUST SAD!

ChillitalkOver charging/maintenance charging

They have a completely rubbish service and even worse call support. They keep charging you from your balance, it keeps getting lower even if you have not made any calls for days altogether. I bought it online for 5pounds and in totality I must have made a call of just 1.5 pounds in total and when i just checked the balance after a few days it went down to just 2 pounds n something. Again after a week or so when I checked the balance it went down to zero.

When i called up the call support they just hang up on you, they after redials they say they will call back in 24hrs, but never called back. Then finally I tried agin and they say they charge 10p per day even if u dont make any calls, which is mentioned no-where on their site. Big Cheats.

CHILLITALK CARDIS A BIG CHEAT SERVICE, DONT EVER EVER USE IT.

Chillitalk calling card — deduct money from my account

Hi, On Saturday night 6 June 2009, I tried to purchase a 10 pounds voucher for ChilliTalk calling call on...

Edinburgh

Chillitalk calling card — deduct the transaction money and didnt give me any activation code

Chillitalk is a website which offers calling card for people to call in selected countries . It charges you 1...