Children's Placecustomer service

J Aug 06, 2019 Review updated:

I have been trying to get ahold of someone for days by phone or email regarding my order not being shipped yet and it was placed 7 days ago. I have not had any response to email and the phone number just says experiencing high call volunes call back later and hangs up. This is absolutely unacceptable. I ordered the clothes because my son needs them, and to just call and be hung up on is ridiculous. I would hate to cancel my order and credit card with them, however if this is the customer service I get I will have to. It is unacceptable.

Aug 06, 2019

I have been trying to get ahold of someone for the past 2 weeks by phone or email regarding my order not being shipped yet and it was placed 18 days ago. I have not had any response to email and the phone number just says experiencing high call volunes call back later and hangs up. This is absolutely unacceptable. I ordered the clothes because my son needs them for school, and to just call and be hung up on is unacceptable. It is very unacceptable. I just loss my house of 30 years due to fire, I loss everything. I been very stressed out and to add more stress and money loss due to my order not being processed or delivered. I need some one to call me back ASAP.

Aug 12, 2019

@Maria Pontes Man [censored] children's place I'll never order from again ! I order 17 items and school started and I haven't heard [censored]! I'm beyond pissed 😠😠😠😤😤😤

• T
      Aug 06, 2019

I have been having this same problem I ordered since July 30 and have not got a tracking number and when I call all it says high call volume and hangs up this is crazy.

Aug 06, 2019

@Tamika bias I called the store that my shipment was supposed to be delivered too said that about 4 other customers are having the same issue. I don’t understand why this is happening.

•   Aug 07, 2019

Physically going to the store to scope out the scene and see how things hang or how well they are made is out of the question???

• K
      Aug 08, 2019

I am having this same issue! My order was placed on 7/30 as well and i've only received part of it but the full amount has been deducted from my account. I have yet to receive an update or tracking number for the remainder of my items and whenever I call I get the automated as well. I have been calling for 4 days now. This is DEFINITELY unacceptable. I will be filing multiple complaints. Very poor customer service

Aug 22, 2019

I have experienced the same thing this is beyond ridiculous and my kids go back to school Monday

•   Aug 22, 2019

@Mary Stoddard That's probably why the lines are ridiculously long.