Children's Placeconsumer beware - poor quality of clothing

I purchased 4 pairs of pants (2 jeans and 2 cords) for my teenage daughter 3 weeks ago on 10/23/2010. I have the original receipt, but my daughter removed the tags. I washed one pair of jeans and discovered 2 medium size holes in the back of one of the legs. My daugther wears a uniform to school, so she only wears the jeans on weekends. I expect better quality from my clothing then 3 weekends of wear. I am extremely disappointed in the quality of these pants. I want the consumer to beware. Children's Place great prices come with a price. I guess you get what you pay for.