The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Children's Place — consumer beware - poor quality of clothing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased 4 pairs of pants (2 jeans and 2 cords) for my teenage daughter 3 weeks ago on 10/23/2010. I have the original receipt, but my daughter removed the tags. I washed one pair of jeans and discovered 2 medium size holes in the back of one of the legs. My daugther wears a uniform to school, so she only wears the jeans on weekends. I expect better quality from my clothing then 3 weekends of wear. I am extremely disappointed in the quality of these pants. I want the consumer to beware. Children's Place great prices come with a price. I guess you get what you pay for.
More Children's Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Childrens Place - the place credit card
- Children's Place - shipment never arrived
- Children's Place - I made an online order and I still haven't received it, The Children's Place lost my order.
- Children's Place - very poor management no leadership
- Children's Place - order cancelled
- Children's Place - issues with online orders
- Children's Place - customer service
- Children's Place - poor customer service
- Children's Place - security tag
- Children's Place - online order not received but showing as delivered