Children's Place Logo

Children's Place

Having problems with Children's Place?

1877 752 2387 (United States)
+1 204 272 8312 (International)
+1 800 501 3232 (Gift Card Service)
+1 855 793 8451 (Cash Star For eGift Card)
500 Plaza Drive
SunClosed
Payment Address
Comenity Capital Bank, PO BOX 659820, San Antonio, TX 78268-9120

Overnight Payment Address
Comenity Capital Bank, 6550 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78247-5004

All Other Correspondence
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Children's Place.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 12, 2020

Children's Place — A staff

Hello, My name is Niamey Diawara. I have been a loyal customer for well over 10 years. I do all my "Back to...

Children's PlaceProduct never received

I placed an order back at the beginning of may using awards cash I received pajamas I ordered but never have received the rest of my order which is a 3 pack of different t-shirts for my grandson. I was supposed to have received these on 5/10 and here it is a month later and no t-shirts and I keep getting hung up on when I call customer service tracking number and item numbers are messed up on this now also. I have never had a problem with this company until now I want my 3 shirts tracking #is 92748963438470573061707082 my name is sandra neatherlin [protected]

Children's Place420195089200190211417731005496 tracking number for an order I never received

I am very annoyed with the purchase I made and never received over a month ago. I still havent received it or gotten a refund. I will never order again from you guys. I emailed you multiple times with no response and I called over a dozen and it just hangs up after "we are experiencing a high call volume" this is unacceptable!