Children's Place Logo

Children's Place

Having problems with Children's Place?

Children's Place Customer Service Contacts

1877 752 2387 (United States)
+1 204 272 8312 (International)
+1 800 501 3232 (Gift Card Service)
+1 855 793 8451 (Cash Star For eGift Card)
500 Plaza Drive
SunClosed
Payment Address
Comenity Capital Bank, PO BOX 659820, San Antonio, TX 78268-9120

Overnight Payment Address
Comenity Capital Bank, 6550 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78247-5004

All Other Correspondence
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Children's Place Customer Service. Initial Children's Place complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Children's Place above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Children's Place. Discuss the issues you have had with Children's Place and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Children's PlaceRude manager before closing store

I just went to look quickly for my son for a specific item 5 minutes before the store was closed. I understand that if the schedule is until 7:00 pm that means the store is OPEN u til that last minute and after that no customer is allowed to get in.
I'm talking about the Children's Place at 210 Meadowland Pkwy, Secaucus NJ07094. Manager has been rude by saying to me that they're closed (6:55) and didn't answer politely to my question in regards to what I was looking at least to know they had it. However, she lost me as a customer in that specific store because it was not a pleasant receiving as a customer. I had to address this concern because I'm noticing more and more unprofessional customer service around and kinda getting tired of it.
Hope that this concern may be addressed and fixed.

Best,
Mady
[protected]
madalinaiuliana.[protected]@gmail.com

Children's Placeorder for girls zip hoodie

I placed an order in November (20th)? and my payment has gone through. I have never received the items. I ordered 2 tie dyed zip sweatshirts hooded for my granddaughter for Christmas. I have called many times and get the recording "we are too busy to answer now" and then they hang up. I also have sent an email and never received a response. I called a local store and supposedly she was sending corporate office something regarding my situation. I finally ordered another set of sweatshirts this week (2 different sizes) and again the payment has been posted but no other confirmation from Children's Place. This is a huge problem for me and I am so disappointed in this company/service. Please help me. And, their customer service is closed on Sat and Sun!!! May be they should take their lessons from AMAZON!!

Dec 01, 2020

Children's Place — Worker

Hi I was shopping, just myself and I saw another customer at the other end. I had a mask on but can't...