9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Chicken Licken / service

Fa Mar 18, 2019 Review updated:

Hi

Please be advised that we as a family received shocking treatment at abranch where i spent R166.00

Whilst placing my order, my 3 year old daughter asked to use the toilet, i asked the consultant and she said its fine . I looked at my daughter and said its fine she can go with the aunty . The lady then opens the counter for her and lets her through . As they walk in the kitchen . The manager then looks at her and another lady and then she looks at me and say they dont have a toilet .

This is the most shocking service that any retail branch can offend to any customer as we talking about a 3 year old girl . Do we need to emphasise on what colour skin the girl wAs, NO . A child is a child period . .. so lets not go down the racist issue . I wont

What I even found more shocking was that the ladys then started speaking in xhosa which i had no issue with but when she turned to me and said we must go over to kfc I then felt absouletely gutted . I looked at both of them and said that My lunch will come out to R300

At this time my wife looked at me and said she will take my daughter opposite the road rather

I hereby appeal to all people of south africa with kids and know what your kids mean to you to totally abstain fron this neglection and pathetic service . How the hell do you deny child access to a damn toilet . I just found confidence in her to go with a lady that she does not know and then to break her heart from a national franchise can and will not be acceptable .

Dont expect a thank you or kind regards from this as nothing from the service we received comes close to pleasing

I will not stop here . Today the chicken licken brand will shake

I welcome any social or vocal media to contact me directly on [protected] for further action

Chicken Licken

Comments

• Um
      18th of Mar, 2019

A parent is a parent, PERIOD.

So you were cool with your toddler/preschooler, walking through a fast food kitchen NOT WITH YOU with a stranger??? Have you lost your mind???

• Fa
      19th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Apologies guys but there will be no response in regards to any comments on the complaint vriadcasted until i get a response from chicken licken

Thanks for your concerning responses

Kind regards
    Faadhil Mamoojee

19th of Mar, 2019

@Faadhil786 You will die waiting. No one from corporate is on here.

20th of Mar, 2019

@Faadhil786 We don't have concerning responses but reality based responses. We are calling you out in your lack of common sense and responsibility as a parent. Also the hoity toity behavior regarding the broken record of 'DA COLOR OF MA SKIN'.