Chick-Fil-Arude racist employees, treat minorities with contempt, double standards

C Review updated:

CHICK fila is SUCH a racist and discriminatory place. The losers that work there, try to falsely paint a picture of being Godly or customer service oriented - this is a total lie. As a female, minority, I have been mistreated by the employees at EVERY chick fila in the orlando area near ucf for the past 15 years. I go to CFA frequently, and like it of course, however, the service is the WORST. I have been talked badly about by employees right in front of my face, trash talked, mistreated, not given food when they messed my food up, even a female employee once was constantly rude to me and even insulted me right to my face and was so arrogant. all of these abusive employees were WHITE - there was one rude hispanic and one bad black female, and the rude bad ones were ALL female. I've been humiliated by a manager after they messed up my food THREE times and didn't even care to comp me. However, if there is any kind of a WHITE person there - they will comp the white person for anything, apologize, give them free coupon cards. Now normally... chick fila if youre waiting too long in line, they will give you a free sandwich card - however if youre a minority, they will refuse to give that to you. The psychos that work there are normally WHITE ARROGANT RACIST YOUNG PEOPLE. ALWAYS... it is ALWAYS run by white racist arrogant people. now the difference between CFA is that... if you're a minority and THEY mess up your food... you dont get apologies, you dont get a free coupon... you get ACCUSED OF TRYING TO SCAM THEM — HORRIBLE COMPANY. Especially if you try to get comped for their error, they accuse you of trying to scam them. However, if you are WHITE and they mess up your food, they will apologize to YOU and offer you free food. Now im not saying EVERY cfa is racist or every owner is - however, the employees are almost ALL racists jerks rude mean people. They put on a false facade of being customer service oriented but that is totally fake. I've been mocked and laughed at by the jerks there, and even been told to pull up and wait... SO MANY TIMES, while if there is a white person in line, they let them wait at the window. And I haven't even listed ALL of the mistreatment I've encountered at CFA. There are always these rude airheaded white females working there who are just rude to women however when I went with my white friend I got the royal treatment well I didnt but my friend did. CFA is a RACIST AS HELL PLACE and their employees are the MOST racist out of ANY fast food place. I wonder if part of their training consists of white supremacy and how to be racist.

• Je
    Jeannie Ritter Oct 10, 2019

That must have been Gwen the wicked witch!!!She works at 430 S. Colorado blvd.Stay far far away if you plan on working there.Karma is a [censored]!!!

• Id
    Idocare Feb 15, 2013

What the hell are you doing in the store that people are so mean to you????