CHICAGO WINDY CITY ELECTRONICS ALIAS MARTINO D'AMICO SCAMMER AND THIEFMARTINO D'AMICO IPHONE SCAM

CHICAGO WINDY CITY ELECTRONICS ALIAS MARTINO D'AMICO STOLE MONEY FROM MY COMPANY HE IS A SCAMMER/THIEF CHICAGO Illinois
The Original [redacted] Text:
Mr Martino d'Amico (Chigaco Windy City Electronics) stole 26.000 US$ from my company. My company ordered 55 Apple iPhone 3G with him. I have send him the money with wire transfer, but he never deliverd one product. He blames it all on his supplier Mike Cortez, and in this way he tries to stay clean and not guilty in this case. Mr Martino d'Amigo keeps saying that he is not responsible for the loss of my money, he told me that I should get my money from Mike Cortez, his supplier. Because Martino took my money and never deliverd any product I got in trouble myself, because my buyers already payed some money for iPhones.

STAY AWAY FROM: MAINSTREAM TRADING (LYLE LIVESAY) & MADDY DADDY (MATT LEE) HUDSON AND QUIN (JUSTERINE) MORGEN INTERNATIONAL MIKE CORTEZ MOHAMED ANIS ALIAS DENNIS AUSTRALIAN LINK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD. For more information and proof please leave a message. Regards, Patrick

Patrick De Swert

Belgium

For more proof please sent a mail to [protected]@phone4real.com

Anthony G. Dec 08, 2009

I bought an iPhone 3Gs (32GB black) from Martino last week. I called him to ask some questions regarding the authenticity of the device. He answered all of my questions and welcomed me to pickup in person (I live about 30 minutes away). Once I arrived he showed me a demo iPhone, ran through the process to register it with Apple, and proved to me that it indeed was factory unlocked (used a T-mobile SIM).

This is a device I use for business, so I needed it to work as advertised and NOT locked to AT&T here in the U.S. He presented me with a SEALED, new box and, like he offers on eBay, a plug adapter for U.S. residents (since the one in the box services power configurations overseas). I had plenty of questions, which he answered happily in detail. Never once did he try to hurry me, pressure me, or confuse me concerning my purchase. He issued a receipt that included the MEI and serial number.

Later that evening, he called me to ensure that I was satisfied with the purchase and to offer any additional assistance, should I need help setting up the device or registering it with Apple or Applecare (optional Applecare extended service not included with iPhone purchase from Martino).

He was pleasant, open, and stood by the genuineness of the iPhone 3Gs from start to finish. Check out his eBay store. I never make a major purchase such as this from anyone who has less than a 100% rating. His good standing on eBay was the original reason I visited his location to buy this iPhone.

Patrick Oct 29, 2009

You can call me on +[protected] and talk to me.

Patrick Oct 29, 2009

on this moment nothing, no money back from you, but trust me, never forget you

hello dude,

where are you?

regards,

Patrick Jun 09, 2009

yes and where is my money then?

northeasttrading Jun 07, 2009

I totally disagree with Patrick. Martino D'Amico from Windy City Electronics is one of the MOST honest people I know. I have bought THOUSANDS of dollars of merchandise from him and I only have GOOD things to say. He only takes payment when he secures the stock, he ships right away, and I have a tracking number before the sun sets in my inbox EVERYTIME. His packaging is always PERFECT and everything inside the box is just as I bought it. I have never dealt with a more honest and reliable supplier and I completely disagree with what Patrick is saying. Martino would never scam a person in his life and he is a 100% honest business man. Please, no one think that Martino is a scammer because it is just not true. And I promise I was not paid or anything like that to post this comment, I am really speaking from my experience with him.

Patrick May 11, 2009

Okay, first you say that's not me, and now, you say "And if you keep this up, I'm telling you you will be sorry!"

Mmm strange not??

forgetaboutit May 11, 2009

That's so funny. You said that you took peoples money and bougt iPhones from China and they sent you old shoes. Now that you owe money to people you want to say that you bought them from me. The 55 phones were sent from your brother and he knew how the deal was going to happen.. So go find the money you lost on that deal from someone else!! This will be the last Message to you...

forgetaboutit May 11, 2009

That is because I knew your stupid ### would do it. And if you keep this up, I'm telling you you will be sorry!

Patrick May 11, 2009

[21:00:38] Michiel Briet: To bad you told me on MSN this is your picture. You also told me that you would kill me if I ever upload your picture. Give me back my money you ###!!!

forgetaboutit May 11, 2009

Don't know who that is. Do you really think I would send you a real picture of me. lol
    Just shows how stupid you are. lol

Patrick May 11, 2009

Here you are ###, pay me back

Comments

Patrick May 11, 2009

I gone posted a picture from you, i have one nice picture from you, you are a gay guy darling

forgetaboutit May 11, 2009

Sorry C20 If I knew that you were a female I would of not responded in that way. I do apologize for that!

Patrick May 06, 2009

Yes i know, he said to me "good luck for get your money back"

watch out with this guy.

forgetaboutit May 05, 2009

On 1/11/09, Martino D'Amico <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hello Glenn,
    > When I placed the order with Jesterine with Hudson and Quinn, she assured
    > me that she worked with the supplier and had no problems in the past.
    > Jesterine never told me that it was a broker that was using a supplier that
    > might of been of a risk, if I would have been advised of this and knew that
    > the money being wired was not the actual supplier and it was going Thur
    > PayPal I would not have placed this order.

> Martino D'Amico

Hi Martino,
    yes, I knew I was dealing through a broker, Northgate sales, But I
    thought Quinn trading was the actual buyer. I wasnt going to take the
    order at first because our MOQ is 100 units, and our normal supplier
    was maxed out at the time.

I recieved a little pressure from northgate to order through a new
    supplier that was not verified yet., I told northgate that this new
    supplier was not verified but they would accept payment through
    paypal. I figured paypal would be secure but I was wrong. I dont
    usually make such large purchases through this venue but the supposed
    buyer <Quinn> was willing to take the risk.

all parties were informed and knew of the risk involved. with the "go
    ahead" I paid the supplier.

I never knew that you were involved until Northgate started emailing
    me about a month ago. and Most recently I have been getting "Frantic"
    emails.

I am working to solve this issue as we speak. I can not tell you a
    time frame right now. but I will get this resolved.

Glen

forgetaboutit May 05, 2009

Hi Martino, I am sending this email in response to an overwelming amount of
    emails recieved from one of our brokers, Northgate Sales, regarding an
    Order put to us through them and Jesterine Quinn Trading.

Northgate sales has ask me to deal with you direct because they are in
    Alaska and cannot deal with this right now.

Your order for 55 units was paid to us in good faith but we never
    recieved the order from our distributor. the order to distributor was
    paid for through paypal. we filed a dispute with paypal but they could
    not recover the funds. the last 2 months have been spent trying to
    remedy the situation.

At this point, we are working on making up the order through another
    distributor. this has been slow going because of the situation with
    the economy.

I must elaborate that at the time of this order we were having trouble
    with volume and had to go through a supplier we never dealt with
    before. normally we accept secure payment but this situation required
    a non-secure payment. Northgate and Quinn were both informed of this
    and understood the Risk involved. they, as well as you, accepted this
    risk so we went forward with the deal.

We are working to get your order filled but because the funds are
    lost, this will take longer than we would like. I will try and keep
    you updated.

thanks
    Glenn

Patrick May 01, 2009

my lawyer and police said to me, we can only get it back from Martino D'amico, he is responsible for that money we wired to him, we never new who was the supplier because Martino wont say it to us. And if we asked to him: Can you trust your supplier he said PATRICK 100% I HAVE ALREADY ORDERED MANY TIMES BY THAT SUPPLIER!!!
    i asked give my the details from that supplier he said: SORRY I CAN'T IS MY SUPPLIER AND OTHERWISE YOU GO AROUND ME NEXT TIME!!!

Correct Martino, i can put the mail and chat history online if you want!! Don't play games with me.

Martino took also his profit from my money, is this also normal Martino??? I don't think so!!!

Pay me back!

Patrick de swert

Patrick May 01, 2009

Martino this is not my case, we payed you and order with you! We only can get the money back from you!

Done

forgetaboutit Apr 30, 2009

Hi ds860, I don't think you understand or read the story correctly. They both new that they were not getting the units directly from me. They both new that the funds were being directly wired to the supplier. I told them over and over that it was not a good idea to send funds this way and that I did not want the responsibility if something goes wrong. I also sent them transaction of the wire the same day. The problem is that Nico (patricks brother) did not tell him everything, I spoke to Nico through the hole transaction deal and only spoke to Patrick 1-2 times thinking his brother (Nico) told him how the deal was going down.
    I do agree with you on: It's a great sign of character that we have individuals claiming to run a reputable business on here cursing each other back and forth. I do respect your opinion on this.

• Ds
    ds860 Apr 30, 2009

Unfortunately scams like this happen all the time with electronics.

If they agreed to purchase the phones directly from "Martino" then its his responsibility to deliver either the product or a refund. It does not matter at all that he then sent the money to his supplier who ripped him off on the deal. If it was his duty to supply the goods his supplier has nothing to do with the initial transaction. I'm confident the law would see it the same way. I've had this instance happen several times before and the person brokering the deal is liable for the product and/or the $.

It's a great sign of character that we have individuals claiming to run a reputable business on here cursing each other back and forth. You should all do what is right in this situation.

Patrick Apr 29, 2009

this i a good start darling, i will remove this topic when you start whit the profit you took.

you told me this on msn:

patrick says: (16:08:22)
    hello ###
    [email protected] says: (16:08:55)
    ### you patrick Done talking to you!
    patrick says: (16:09:32)
    pay me your profit back  that you took from that amount
    patrick says: (16:09:41)
    and we can talk again
    patrick says: (16:09:56)
    2000 USD on my account
    [email protected] says: (16:11:00)
    Patrick if you would not of wrote all that ### on me I might of sent you the 2k but now I will not send or help you with ###!!!leave me alone and go ### someone else!!!

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

No, do you want the MSN and mail history on the internet??

forgetaboutit Apr 28, 2009

That is correct! But again just to show you I have nothing to hide.

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

Martino, in your latest post your are saying: I will not respond back to you anymore.

forgetaboutit Apr 28, 2009

Patrick you know it and I know it that I did not steal anything from you. I'm the only one that you can contact so you have to blame me. Because none of the others 2 people email you back or talk to you, you need to pin it on me. Think about it If I was out to scam you, why would I be in contact with you all this time.
    It's because I have nothing to hide. But the 2 people that I would quess that took your money,
    (Jesterine Quinn & Mike) are not talking to you... So again, stop saying that I took it and go after the ones that I'm sure they did along with my 4k.

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

You are the biggest mistake in my life Martino, you stole my money and i want it back from you!!!

forgetaboutit Apr 28, 2009

That is everywhere, You are just trying to make me look bad for your mistakes.
    Sorry I can't and will not help you with that.. So stop with this ###.

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

Yes Martino, on ebay you have good respons that is all, but you own my money and that is another case, pay me back

forgetaboutit Apr 28, 2009

Martino's Ebay feedback know tell me who's the scammer.. Patrick will say and do anything now to try to clean his name.. He has stoled so much money from people now he want's to blame everone else for his ### up's... Martino D'Amico Chicago Windy City Electronics feedback on Ebay!!! I sold hunders of iPhone with NO PROBLEM !! Try to get any good feedback On Patrick and Nico.. GOOD LUCK!!

thanks ..good buyer Buyer: huynix ( 29) Apr-25-09 00:39
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G (AT&T) 8GB BLACK NO CONTRACT! (#[protected]) US $567.88 View Item
    very good conmunication!! as descrition!!! best seller!! Buyer: cnus2006 ( 25) Apr-03-09 19:28
    Very good transaction. Fast shipping. Thank you Buyer: ussrgadina ( 51) Mar-21-09 07:37
    Very honest seller and the product was as descripted. Couldn't be better... Buyer: mangyang732 ( 1 ) Mar-15-09 09:02
    very very fast shipping, nice seller~! Buyer: vivi-z ( 5 ) Mar-13-09 13:09
    Great Phone-Packing is very good - A++++ Buyer: cisco_r_us ( 60) Feb-25-09 19:54
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G (AT&T) 16GB WHITE NO CONTRACT ! (#[protected]) US $658.88 View Item
    Fast shipping! Buyer: powernutritionalusa ( 1 ) Feb-25-09 19:37
    Hope to deal with you again. Thank you. Seller: wirelessstoreusa ( 82840) Feb-21-09 06:17
    -- (#[protected]) -- View Item
    Exact as discribed, A+++++ Buyer: wedotrust ( 419) Feb-17-09 21:00
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G (AT&T) 16GB WHITE NO CONTRACT ! (#[protected]) US $663.98 View Item
    Thank you for your Purchase! Contact Us with any problems Before leaving FB. :) Seller: wirelessaccessories.com ( 101898) Feb-17-09 11:22
    -- (#[protected]) -- View Item
    Great seller, Good Comunication, Super Fast Delivery A+A+A+A+A☆☆☆☆☆ Buyer: daphinitys26 ( 633) Feb-13-09 23:56
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G (AT&T) 16GB BLACK NO CONTRACT! (#[protected]) US $658.98 View Item
    Honest and Fastest Shipping, Recomment to have business with, (peachful in mind Buyer: intarnon ( 24) Feb-12-09 11:01
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G LOT OF 2 8GB BLACK NO CONTRACT! (#[protected]) US $1, 097.98 View Item
    Very fast shipping, good communication, excelente seller A+++ Thank you Buyer: sallooom130 ( 9 ) Feb-11-09 11:40
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G (AT&T) 8GB BLACK NO CONTRACT! (#[protected]) US $564.88 View Item
    Great seller, fast shippment. Buyer: arin0497 ( 7 ) Feb-10-09 23:47
    Great product. Speedy delivery. Buyer: derbuchmann ( 616) Feb-05-09 01:01
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G LOT OF 2-16GB BLACK NO CONTRACT! (#[protected]) US $1, 307.89 View Item
    Quick shipment, great communication. Thanks!! Buyer: nowherefast73 ( 8 ) Feb-03-09 10:10
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G (AT&T) 8GB BLACK NO CONTRACT! (#[protected]) US $577.88 View Item
    item as described and very fast shipping... would buy from again! Thank you! Buyer: online.urco ( 139) Jan-30-09 18:01
    NEW Apple iPhone 3G (AT&T) 8GB BLACK NO CONTRACT! (#[protected]) US $577.88

forgetaboutit Apr 28, 2009

You are sooooo stupid and will keep lieing to people just so you can try to come out clean.. You are the bigest scammer and that is why you are going back to Jail. You did everything on your own and you want everyone else to pay for your ### up's ... Go to Jail so we all can have a piece of mind!!!

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

Martino this is very cheap!!!

On this way nobody believes you.

That peoples post is just your fault

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

No Martino you are the scammer and i gone proof this all over the internet. You helping me?? when??? That is very new for me!! Helping with stole my money!

Are you also the modern Robin hood?

[email protected]
    16 days ago by Didier +1 Votes
    I can agree on what it says above! They pulled these scemes many times on hardworking Belgian citizens and are now on the run for the Belgian police. If Mr. Nico De Swert has a big mouth and wants prove...I have prove that these guys are scammers. Apparently they are involved now in 'wholesale' scams. www.phone4real.com is Patrick De Swert's website, watch out for these frauds!
    16 days ago by Opgelicht482 +1 Votes
    @ Patrick de Swert & Nico de Swert : do we need to remind you of sites such as www.internetoplichting.nl and others where there is a list of people who paid for an iPhone, but never received one ??? Not one, not 10, but hundreds of victims, just google "phoneworldonline.com" and plenty of sites where people who have paid in advance for an iPhone and never received it, nor got their money returned to them, just google and you'll find plenty of these site !
    So people be careful before buying, check other options and certainly donot make advance payments !
    16 days ago by Opgelicht35 0 Votes
    I cannot but repeat that you should be very aware of these people, both as supplier as well as as customer !
    Many people in Belgium, to my knowledge have been scammed by phoneworldonline.com and as far as I know this company is under serious investigation with Belgian authorities since they scammed so many buyers of iPhones, made them pay in advance hundreds and hundreds of euros, for goods they never delivered...!

Better safe than sorry !
    13 days ago by Jan +1 Votes
    Along with many others, I placed an order with Patrick De Swert (and Dirk Schuurmans) through www.phoneworldonline.com and paid money in advance.

The orders were never delivered. He simply took our money.

I would say this qualifies as a scam.

Local police is unable to locate them. Why is that?
    12 days ago by Patrick -1 Votes
    Hello,

I'm Patrick De Swert,

1) Never took money from buyers.
    2) Police can't locate me, my contact information can you find on my site!
    3) Hundreds of victims? put the list on the internet!

We never accept money from buyers, we bring only the buyer to the supplier. I don't see the scam are fraud!
    If we are scammers a took me one other name and website.

and yes!! there are problems with people that never received the goods, and this was not my intention, we are be scammed before and we are working on it.

9 days ago by Ron +1 Votes
    First of all, I can only speak about my own experience with Patrick De Swert. Nico De Swert, Dirk Schuurmans, Steven Dewindt were business contacts that he mentionned in his own replies and communications that he made publically. The company he operated under in my specific case is called 'Oromono' and is located in Belgium. My story and comments below therefore do not apply to any other name or company mentionned above. That does not mean that I vowdge for these names that are unknown to me.

Based on my experience I do advise anyone to proceed with great caution whenever doing business with Mr. Patrick De Swert. Especially if a payment in advance is required. Do not be fooled by legitimate looking websites. Over the course of several months he changed the entire look and feel of his website multiple times. Even if your payment directly goes to the so called supplier, even if some sort of legitimate looking logistics company is in between the transaction or if a company is involved that does some sort of stock management and verification. Tripple check everything and don't have blind faith! Mr. De Swert is as smooth as baby oil.

A couple of months ago, Mr. De Swert operated through the website http://www.phoneworldonline.com reselling high-tech products (iPhones, Apple products, HTC phones, etc.) at lower prices. He targeted consumers. When placing an order you had to pay a certain amount in advance, the order was going to be delived in a matter of days. I placed an order and never received anything. I demanded a refund (which is my legal right under local law) but never received anything.

The website is no longer online but the URL www.phoneworldonline.com is now redirecting to www.phone4real.com. The company phone4real appears to be offering high-tech products and targets wholesale buyers. The contact e-mail is a guy named 'Patrick' and the address is still the same.

Dozens of consumers are in exact the same situation as myself, paid money in advance an got nothing in return, waiting for a refund. Some of them filed complaints, others gave up.

So in relation to point 1. of Mr. De Swert's statement I can tell you that he is not telling the truth. I am a buyer, he took my money.

In relation to point 2. of Mr. De Swert's statement I can tell you the following:

The Belgian Government's Economical Inspection (division in Antwerp) confirmed to me the following: following several complaints from customers, they made a visit to Mr. De Swert late 2008 pointing out that he was in violation of national trading law and that he needed to pay these people back. Mr. De Swert showed great willingness and promissed to comply. But, he had to leave the country for a few days for a business trip. He would resolve the issues upon his return. A few months have passed since then and the situation is not resolved. The inspection authorities have tried to get a hold of Mr. De Swert, stopping by at the address that he is referring to dozens of time (so they claim). However, they were unable to get a hold of him. These people just don't ring the bell, they leave letters, notes. If a government instance like that is telling me that they are unable to locate someone, I tend to believe them. I urge you not to take my word for it, you can contact the government's economical inspection in Antwerp at +32.3.206.94.43 on weekdays between 9am and 17pm CET.

In relation to point 3 of Mr. De Swert's statement I can tell you the following:

I do not have a complete list of all consumers that are in the same situation as myself but from what I can tell, there are a lot of people in my situation. I do urge you to GOOGLE on 'Patrick De Swert' and 'phoneworldonline.com'.

The following website is a notification website where people can report what they believe to be fraud. The word 'internetoplichting' litterally translates to internet fraud. The link http://www.internetoplichting.nl/index.php?topic=15969.0 is a thread dedicated to Mr. De Swert's activities and it lists names of consumers even official case numbers submitted to local police.

These is a Dutch website and I can understand that it is not of much help to English speaking people but I urge you to use the following service http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ which will enable you to translate the website from Dutch To English. Please take your time and browse through these pages. You will find some valuable information.

Other websites are http://miphone.web-log.nl/mijn_weblog/2008/08/nieuw-blogske.html and http://www.9lives.be/forum/apple/587425-phoneworldonline.html

Complaining customers come naturally to doing business. However, these are a lot of complaints in this case and all about goods never received and money never refunded. There is no way you can minimize this situation to a matter of one individual customer that talks bad of you. There are too many websites and too many testimonies of people that tell the same story.

Mr. De Swert's has given many explanations and told some really incredible stories about his setbacks which lead to the current situation. To make a long story short: he claimed to be the victim of a scam himself. All the money that people paid in advance was most likely used to place an order in hong kong (or china) and he claims that he got scammed (loosing a lot of money). He briefly believed that playing the victim role would generate sympathy among consumers and that they would exonerate him from having to pay their money back.

Naturally, consumers did not agree so he started to have an avalanche of really bad luck on a daily basis which naturally delayed his legal obligation to pay people back. He claimed that he was scammed again, suddenly offered the opportunity to people to pay extra money in order to speed things up, then his hard drive containing all consumer contact and payment information fell on the floor and he lost everything, naturally you could not reach most of the time because his mobile phone didn't work well ... the list goes on and on ...

Mr. De Swert claims in his statement above that he is working on the problems but he has been claiming that for months now. He's claiming that he would pay everyone back 'eventually' but message disappeared rapidly. Often he made statements such as 'if I was a scammer, I would not invest so much time in making things right' or 'if I was a scammer, I would be long gone but I'm still here'. He plays the victim role perfectly, always blaming other people, even the consumer. According to his own statements, consumers that file a complaint would not get their money back because they don't deserve it, because it's childisch of them to file a complaint for a couple of 100 Euros and simply because these complaint are really making his life difficult. At some point he blamed the consumer for the situation.

Mr. De Swert has my contact information through my original order information, numerous e-mails and reminders that I have sent him and to which he replied. I did resend all my information again when he dropped his hard drive. If he does not know or can't remember then this is because he does not want to.

I have no alternative motive in telling you this information except to warn other consumers not to make the same mistake.

Don't take my word for it, GOOGLE!

49 days ago by Patrick 0 Votes
    ###

22 days ago by Peter 0 Votes
    It seems Mr. De Swert is an interior specialist as well ... http://www.dstudioonline.be/
    What's next ...

11 days ago by anzbevrct 0 Votes
    Patrick De Swert took 625 euro's from me in August 2008, never delivered any product and never gave me my money back. This is clearly stealing. I don't care about any of his false claims, he has stolen from me and that is enough proof for me.

Never trust this man, he will keep making up lies in order to trick you...

-Vincent

5 hours 32 minutes ago by Rajiv Choudhary 0 Votes
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

THIS IS TO STATE, THAT I RAJIV CHOUDHARY ALSO CALLED "RAJ" IN HONG KONG THE OWNER OF "SINO LINK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES LTD" HONG KONG HAS MET Michiel Briet AND Patrick De Swert on 2 occassions ONLY in Hong Kong. ALL VIEWS ABOVE FROM username: Raj are not mine, and I don't know who this Guy/ Person/ Entity is NOT KNOWN TO ME & has no association with me or my Company. His views about Patrick and Micheal are exclusively his. As far as I am concerned, Me or my company did not find Patrick or Micheal in capacity of scammers. Any actions which Patrick and Micheal take are exclusively their's and have nothing to with me or my company. I was NOT Cheated or SCAMMED By these two individuals.

Any questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Raj

4 hours 57 minutes ago by Patrick 0 Votes
    Hello,

We have never done business with Rajiv Choudhary (and we haven't) the Raj who is putting all these comments is different from Rajiv Choudhary of AUSTRALIAN LINK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD, We have contacted Raj, and have since clarified, that it is another Raj not Rajiv Choudhary...

The topic from http://www.opgelichtopinternet.nl has been removed.

Sorry Rajiv,

Best regards,

Patrick De Swert

Search results 4 matching "phone4real"
    Sort by: Date | Popularity | Natural Search

iPhones (complaint)
    Posted: 2009-03-09 by raj

Scammer - No Stock
    this company is scam - they have no stock

The person behind it is Patrick De Swert...

Phone4Real (complaint)
    Posted: 2009-03-11 by raj

Thief Brokers / No Stock
    these guys have never had stock and lie to everybody...

Patrick De Swert (complaint)
    Posted: 2009-03-11 by raj

Scammer - No Stock - Phone4Real
    he is a scammer. he never has any stock, will take your money then dissappear. lots of stuff on the web about him!!...

Patrick De Swert (complaint)
    Posted: 2009-04-21 by raj

THIEF/SCAMMER
    Patrick,
    You took 625 euro's from me in August 2008, never delivered any product and never gave me my money back. This is called stealing. I don't care about what you claim about other cases, you have stolen from me and that is enough proof for me.

-Vincent...

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

Martino right!!! YOU SENT THE MONEY TO YOUR SUPPLIER BECAUSE YOU WAS THE BROKER AND YOU LOSE THE MONEY MARINO AND YOU GONE PAY ME BACK!!

I CAN'T GO TO JUSTERINE, I NEVER SENT THAT WOMEN ANY PENNY, YOU DID!!! AFTER YOU LOSE MY MONEY IT IS EASY FOR GIVE ME THE CONTACT INFORMATION FROM YOUR SCAM SUPPLIER AND WASH YOU HANDS!!

The only way helping me is pay me back!!

PS: advice stay away from drugs, this make it very difficult for see this clear and telling always the same ###.

forgetaboutit Apr 28, 2009

Patrick we are done here. You will not get anything from me!!! I will not respond back to you anymore.
    You are on your own!!! Do what you do best and go try to scam someone else and put the blame on them.
    You are all over the internet on scamming people and that is how you are!!!

Martino,

Again a big lie, i asked to you for sent the money to Jesterine, first it was Mike and never a asked it to you because Justerine was on that moment not involved!!

We contact you and payed to you, and you are the only person that we payed and you gone pay me back!!

forgetaboutit Apr 28, 2009

You know what Patrick, you do not listen to what I'm telling you. I did not say I ran the cards the supplier ran it for my order. That's it Patrick you can email and call the supplier yourself I'm done trying to help you. Write what you want as I do not care anymore. I have other clients that I have been doing great business with and do not need you .. If I was scamming you or your clients why in the hell would I keep emailing you.. That is it!!! I can not give you anything..

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

Helping me is pay me back Martino, you can pay me in pieces 2500 a month. I asked nothing more from you!!!

Patrick Apr 28, 2009

Martino, you can't run creditcard and you never gave your information from you supplier, stop telling this ###. If you are not sure about your supplier and we sent the money to you. You wired the money to Mike, why you used no creditcard??? For us was this not possible, because on that moment you was the supplier!!!