Menu
Chicago Vision Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Chicago Vision
reviews & complaints

chicago-vision.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Chicago Vision Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Chicago Vision at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chicago Vision. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
D
5:28 pm EDT

Chicago Vision Dishonest Employee Recruitment

I just came from my "second interview" with this company, and I am exhausted, filthy, sunburned, and recovering from heat exhaustion and severe dehydration. Please allow me to explain.

It all started when I was told that I had made such a good impression during my first interview that I was invited back for a second interview the next day. The only instructions I was given were to dress "smart casual" and to wear comfortable shoes. Fortunately, I wore an exercise skort and high heels but brought emergency sneakers.

The "interview" started with a ride on the el to a red line station where two current employees and I were going to be helping low-income people sign up to get free phones. I had no reason to believe that it was going to be anything more than a brief field test for them to watch me interact with customers, so I went along willingly. Soon after our lunch break (where I paid for my own food!), I was shocked to learn that I was expected to work a full day's shift with them until 6pm. We had gotten there just before 10am and had been outside in 90-degree heat the whole time.

At around 2:30pm, my supervisor for the day was asking me questions and having me write down the answers. As I was trying to write, I realized that my hands were weak and I felt lightheaded and shaky. I had also begun dry-heaving and hyperventilating. I told him what was going on, and he bought me a Powerade and took me to sit inside a nearby McDonald's. If not for that, I probably would have ended up in the hospital.

Shortly after that, I got a good look at myself in the bathroom mirror and I realized that my nice outfit was drenched with sweat, my highlights were faded, and my face was badly sunburned. If I had known that I was signing up for all of that by agreeing to the second interview, I would have stayed home today.

WORST OF ALL: Upon arriving, I was required to sign a form acknowledging that I would not be paid for my time with the company today. Since I went in there expecting a normal job interview, I thought nothing of it. Having gone through that ordeal, I now understand that they got a full 8 hours of free labor out of me.

Worse yet, I had been led to believe that they were looking to hire me because I was a good candidate to be trained for upper management. Today I found out that what I got dragged into this afternoon is essentially the whole job, and that educated, qualified people are being lured in under false pretenses and dangerously exploited. Do yourself a favor and steer clear. Pass it on.

Read full review of Chicago Vision
Hide full review

Is Chicago Vision legit?

Our verdict: Chicago Vision's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Chicago Vision's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Chicago Vision earns 63% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Chicago Vision rated around 63% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Chicago-vision.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Chicago Vision website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Chicago-vision.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the chicago-vision.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Chicago Vision protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Chicago Vision has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Chicago Vision contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Chicago Vision?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chicago Vision Customer Service. Initial Chicago Vision complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chicago Vision above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chicago Vision. Discuss the issues you have had with Chicago Vision and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.