Chicago Read Mental Health CenterSanitation, Staff and Doctors

I was admitted into this facility and there is extensive list of things that I want to complain about. However there are a few things that I want to highlight out of that list! For one the Doctors, after being there for about 5 days I still never met my doctor that was perscribing my medication. He had diagnosed me and medicated me for a disorder that was INACURATE!!! This was common amoung many of the patience that I was staying with. We were forced to sign papers and when we asked a question about what we were signing we were yelled at, had the papers wripped away from us and then told we were not cooperating! The crew that worked at night were very loud and dissruptive none of us could get any sleep at night! Patience including me had dietary restrictions, our meal plans that we were supposed to be given were never followed through. There were mice running around. During visitation visitors along with patience saw the mice as well as oily coat evidence! When my dad told the staff what he had saw they ignored him and walked away. The shower rooms had floors coated with other peoples hair and dirty shower heads!! I slept with stained blankets!
Again this is a very brief overlook at what I was forced to witness!!!
My name: Amy Sullivan [protected]

• Lo
    lovemyfamily711 Jan 24, 2014

Wow! Now I'm worried I have a cousin sent there in December and I just found out I'm trying to find out what the hell is going on if she can get mail and so much more she is in A south any info on that or things I need to know? [email protected]