Posted:

Bad service

chevrolet.com
I was very interested in a Corvette I saw on the website. I sent an email as indicated, asking for more information about the car. The website said I should receive a phone call within 60 minutes! No call came - for a whole week.

I sent another email - I REALLY wanted this car!

Again, no return call... EVER! Three weeks later, I was asked to complete an online survey about my experience with Carmax. I told them it was AWFUL! I thought I might get a phone call now apologizing for their lousy service and an offer to make it up to me - but NooOOO!

Now I cringe when I hear commercials about them!

If only people knew!!!
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

N     0 Votes

Chevrolet - Dealership knows there is a problem, but can't find it
www.chevrolet.com

My 2017 Chevy Silverado 4x4 has a loud knocking sound when making left hand turns and can be felt from the floor board driver side. The sound comes from the left side front break. The dealer heard the sound and replaced the steering column which of course was not the problem. They tell me they can still here it but have no clue what to look for. I paid $34-k for a new truck that makes knocking sounds that can’t be traced but are their. I feel Chevy owes me a new truck, it only has 5-k miles on it and I’m a loyal Chevy customer that pays in cash. (Help Me).
A     0 Votes
I don't know how far this will get you or if you have already tried to contact GM. I am going through some issues of my own (unfortunately they won't help me because I bought my truck used). Here is the number to contact GM consumer relations - 1-800-462-8782. I hope they can be of more assistance to you. You have a better chance because you bought your truck new. Good Luck!

Chevrolet - low mile troubles
GM

I purchased a low mile older Silverado Pickup truck, with the purpose of this being the last vehicle for a long time. well after 30, 000 miles which put a total of 126, 000 on my 1995 truck my transmission goes. And mind you I check everything often. The transmission fluid always showed clean and bright red. After the trouble I had the filter and fluid changed and the bottom of the pan was an inch thick with black crap, after it showed clean every time checked. Now I would like to know why this is, has this showed the slightest discoloration it could have been changed and transmission trouble could have and would have been avoided.

GM has warning lights for everything, there should be something for this. Because of some over site on your end, I fill GM has slack in keeping up there quality. I have been a GM owner for many years and wouldn't drive anything else. But this has given an me a chance to rethink that. A $2200 fix for something that shouldn't have to be fixed for at least 250, 000 to maybe 300, 000 miles.

Chevrolet - Simply bad
chevrolet.com

I have a 2017 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been told by the dealership and gm customer service it is not a warranty problem, I was told it is an enviromental issue and not covered by the extended warranty I purchased. And the first set they replaced should have never been replaced for free. I purchased the vehicle new in NY and I still live in NY. Why are they selling vehicles in states they know will ruin the finish on the vehicle in about a years time? The SUV only has 27, 000 miles on it!

Chevrolet - my car
chevrolet
Egypt
chevroletegypt.com

hi sir
i am very very upset chevrolet is very famous and it's good name, i bought my car chevrolet cruz 7 month ago suddenly i was drivin g my car and then i stopped the car was looked by it's self i can't get the keys out from the contact and the drive stick was locked at parking i can't move it to D or N unless i press the un lock button also i ca't open the back, in went to the service the told me we will fix yoyr problem but they did nothing they told me you have to change pcm they told me call us after week to bring it i called the, the told me after 3 days ive been calling and calling and waitin for 3 weeks they called me u can come now we got the prt and when i go the told me we're sorry we got the part but the computer we dont have call us after 1 week i called them, they told me after 2 week i vebeeen waiting foe 3 month i did a complaints they do nothing i did another complaints the the called me were sorry your part in the other service branch i went to the other service center the open the car and the told me it wasnt the pcm you need to change another part iasked about the other part the told me call us after 10 days no one know nothing every one asy adiferent word they are bad emage for chevrolet 3 month they dont want to fix my car i have my warrenty and grantee for the car they treat me badly
D     0 Votes
I'm not denying that they failed to contact you, but at the same time there are generally hundreds of emails and phone requests for information and sometimes people slip through the cracks, however it's laughable that you cringe when you watch the commercials when you were too lazy to be proactive about the car.

If you were so very interested in this Corvette, then why didn't you just drive down to the store to look at it? The average stay for a car is 3 days, and the entire lot usually turns over in about 7 - there are exceptions, but these are from their sales statistics.

Chevrolet - Lied and unprofessional
Chevrolet

I will never recommend anyone to Van Chevrolet. The sales team lied to us about trading in our vehicle. Had us drive all the way down from Colorado to turn us down. I have also filed a better business bureau complaint. They laughed at us on the phone and hung up several times. The called us over and over for the past month telling us to make the trip down and they would trade the vehicle for what we wanted and at the same monthly payment. The sales team were both rude and unprofessional using slang when talking to me calling me "bro and dude".

Chevrolet - poor service
sachin packers pvt ltd
India

on Date .8-6-10 i am service my car tavera MH-14-BC-4394 in pashankar auto
there is they have not give service very well. your manager is told very agree
Car servicing is not to ok in this service i was go to long drive & his battery was get full down & not a start a engine .
SO PLEASE CALL ME THIS NO. 09921301404 I WAITING YOUR FEEDBACK CALL.

Chevrolet - There is a safety problem with this car
chevrolet.com

On June 22, 2017 I purchased a NEW Chevrolet Uplander mini van. There is a safety problem with this car. When you press down on the gas pedal the dash lights flicker (get bright and dim) also the head lights flicker getting bright and dim. I took the car to the dealership and they told me they could find nothing wrong. The problem continues, each time I press down on the gas pedal the dash lights and head lights flicker getting bright and dim. On the web suite WWW.MYCARSTATS.COM other Chevrolet Uplander owners are having the same problem.This is a serious safety concern.

Chevrolet - 2000 Chevrolet Silverado-Big Mistake
Chevrolet

After owning my 2017 Chevy Silverado since it was new' this truck has had more problems than any other vehicle I have owned-and I have been driving for 40 years. Brake rotors from China, window motors going out multiple times (both sides), problems with the heater, windshield washer reservoir leaks (had it repaired under warranty and it started again when the warranty ran out), pieces falling off the body, front hub went out, 4wd shifter fell off, not to mention severe rust. I cannot even remember all the sensors that have failed. The truck is garage kept and only has 82K miles. Many of the problems are due to faulty engineering and using cheap parts from China. This was not a cheap vehicle at $32, 000 in 2017. After this mess, I keep the truck parked as much as I can and rely on my Japanese engineered vehicles. Even with the low miles, I am afraid to take the Chevy on a trip. There is not enough room to list all the problems I have had with this truck. It's nothing to see German and Japanese engineered vehicles go 200K trouble free miles. I just wish I could have gotten 100K trouble free miles.

If GM ever wants to get back in the ball game, they will have to put their money where their mouth is and offer a 100K bumper to bumper warranty like Hyundai did! I hate the idea that my tax money was used to bail out this POS company!

Chevrolet - AC is not working, Noise is coming and poor service
chevrolet
India
chevrolet.co.in

I am writing this email with very disappointment as I have got delivery today of my new Chevy Beat from GALLOPS MOTOR PVT. LTD., Sarkhej Gandhi nagar highway, Ahmedabad
My Car details are as below
Owner Name: MaulikKumar VijayKumar Pandya
Bill Date: 13/04/2017
ENGINE No: B12D110AJVZ
Chassis No: MA6BFBB2BBT045039

In details, I have booked my New Chevy Beat from Gallops Motor, Vijay Cross Road branch, Ahmedabad. As there was very huge gap in accessories price I had decided not to fit this from the dealer which we have already intimated. Now, on delivery time I got a call from your people stating that your Car is ready with all accessories like mag wheels and all despite of big No for the same. Instead of committed time and place of delivery, it was delayed about an hour and we need to take Car from Sarkhej Branch instead of Vijay Cross Road branch as committed before.
This is not over. There is BIG trouble in car AC which is not working at ALL, I dont know is there any policy from Chevy people have to check the car before delivering it or NOT. Again there is noise coming from front wheels.
There is no email address to book complain or customer care
Dear sir,
I am using Beat in that using Apollo Tyre
my car running completed only 11000 Km in that I found in 7 days my air reduce by 10 point means 32 to 22 then I have checked the I found miner hole in that we can cant put puncher even in one my tyre why it is happening now giving suggestion like stupidly about put tube in that then what 3 years warranty Chevrolet giving in Delhi OKELA showroom

Kindly suggest to change my tyre..

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree