Cheryl ThiedermanSilestone leather look

C

We purchased Silestone leather look from Home Depot several years ago. We have a large amount of Silestone - an island, peninsula in our main kitchen and also a coffee kitchen which has Silestone countertops. I have tried many, many cleaners, polishers and nothing works to make the countertops look nice. A glass of water leaves a ring which I cannot get rid of. I pretty much hate the countertops! It also has ruined many tops of mine - even brand new ones. Just by working in the kitchen and leaning against the countertop produces several holes in each top which is then thrown in the garbage. I have called Cosentino and was told there's nothing they can do and do go back to the company that installed our Silestone. All they did was install it, they can't provide maintenance on it. I would call that "passing the buck". There's a reason why they don't make Silestone leather any longer!