Cherry CultureDelivery

I

I made an order in 05.21.2011 and til now they didn´t delivery it. They tell me it´s at my local custom, but USPS tracking (item # CJ228968470US) says it is still in LA. Brazilian´s authorities and post office says there´s no record of this package entrance in my country. Now they even aswer my e-mails. I paid insurance, tracking and everything else. I want my oder or my money back.

• Al
    Alikirk Apr 30, 2013

I just recently ordered from cherry culture with PayPal echeck. The processing time was a lot longer then I expected (for the echeck) and I'm moving to italy from canada on the day the echeck should be done processing! so I requested for my order to be cancelled.. They said they can't do that (for no real reason) so I contacted paypal who told me its completely possible to cancel the payment because the echeck hasn't even been cleared yet. So I told cherryculture that I contacted paypal and they told me its entirely possible for this to be cancelled as they don't even have my money yet and they don't ship the product until after the echeck has been cleared . Still they said no, I continued to tell them my situation with no replies and when I got replies they were cold and extremely unhelpful! They said my only option is to pay extra shipping and have it sent to Italy instead, which is ridiculous! They are basically forcing me to buy these products, not even with an apology. And even once the money has actually gone through to them and I'm able to request a refund through paypal they don't even refund money just store credits! And I don't want to deal with this disrespectful company with the most terrible customer service I've ever encountered. And now with the reviews of people not even receiving their products it's just crazy to me! I've bought many things off the Internet all with great service and when there was problems cancelling the order or a complete refund was always an option! And that's my rant about cherry culture :p

• Je
    Jenna M Oct 15, 2012

I had a similar situation and I had to wait for 90 days before they refunded me the entire amount. I hope you had a similar situation. Next time I might be using FedEx even though it's more expensive.

• Ri
    ritz4864 Feb 05, 2012

I am in the same muck as you with the exception of me not having insurance. I made the order 3 months ( NOv 2011 ) ago . My emails go unanswered . i never faced such a such a rude and irresponsible customer service before. The worst part is the non-communication. No parcel.Lost 80$ of my money. Still check my email daily hoping for a reply !! This website is unreliable and not worth it !