Chen jian, GZSWLincorrect item delivered

1 Review updated:

Ordered 4 pair of clarkes shoes - calderon lo mens sport shoes dark tan leather, 1, norwin vibe mens shoes taupe, 1, edgewick plain mens shoes dark brown leather, 1, ormand sail mens sport shoes navy leather, 1

Payment no.:ps1904062207566145

Small tracked parcel (see photo) was delivered yesterday the 24th april with just a hermes scarf enclosed!!

Chen jian, GZSWL

Apr 25, 2019

Comments

• Pa
      May 06, 2019

Did they resoond to your complaint...i just received the same product...starting to think is a scam

• Al
      May 07, 2019

The same has happened to me. I ordered two pairs of shoes through a Clarkes Outlet website that appeared on my face book timeline, and now have a fake Louis Vuitton scarf! As yet I can't see a payment being taken from any of my accounts. Although I've had to pay a customs fee to receive the package. Have spoken to Clarkes and they have no Knowledge that someone is using a copy of their website.

• Я заказала 2 пары сандалей с этого фейкового сайта обуви Clarks на общую сумму в 43 евро. Это было вечером. А ночью на следующий день они списали с карты 48 евро за сандали и ещё 55 евро украли с карты. Через пару недель пришел поддельный шарф Gucci с чеком в 516 евро.

• Ge
      May 14, 2019

This has just happened to me as well ordered 2 pairs of R M Williams boots Paid for them and just received a small HERMES belt. This definitely seems like a SCAM

• Tr
      May 14, 2019

Same again. Ordered RM WIlliams boots and received a pair of glasses??? This is crap.

• Su
      May 14, 2019

Same here. I ordered a attachment to my kitchenaid mixer. They got my money and I got a pair of sunglasses. I have sent emails that they have not responded too..

• Du
      May 16, 2019

Same here, ordered two pair of mens shoes and received an awful Gucci Scarf - email the address supplied and received an auto reply that queries relating to orders need to be emailed to the original website, that is nowhere to be found. Seriously pissed!

• Al
      May 17, 2019

I bought a De Longini coffee machine and you sent me an alliance of the "cartier" brand whose value is very low compared to the amount I paid for the coffee maker that was supposed to be a gift to my mother. I request that your error be corrected and that my coffee maker be sent to you as soon as possible!
    The information of the payment is below:

Product Information: De'Longhi Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B Kaffeevollautomat, 1

Payment No.:PS1904150447016296

Credit Card type:master

Below, there is a wrong product was sent .

• It
      Jul 08, 2019

@Alyson Loureiro we got this ring today too - July 8. Not sure what was ordered in its place, as we don't recall ordering anything in particular but will check our credit cards. Definitely didn't order the fake Cartier ring!!

• Yo
      May 19, 2019

It happened to me too. I ordered Women's Keen shoes and got a knock-off Gucci scarf. I was changed $61.87 for the $2 scarf. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge and they reversed it.

• Kh
      Jul 22, 2019

@Youarekidding When u call ur credit card company what did u say to them to give ur money back? cos it’s not working for me

• El
      May 27, 2019

Esse e picareta mesmo comprei car universal emergência recebi um anel vagabundo, um chines desmoralizando o comércio, não compre nada pelo que aparece no Facebook, e fria

Jun 09, 2019
    Chen jian, GZSWL - Car universal emergency car
    Brazil

Gostaria de obter meu dinheiro de volta pois fui enganado por esse cara que vende esses produto, efetuei a compra através de um anúncio no facebook de um produto e me chegou um anel

Quero saber como vou ser restituído, pois não encontro onde reclamar a não ser aqui

Jun 11, 2019

Happened to me as well. Ordered North Face coat, boots and sweatshirt. Charged my credit card TWICE. I have received a belt. No idea how or where or IF I need to return this stupid item. Thus far my bank is investigating...but have not had the charges reversed as of yet. Anyone else attempt to refuse the package and/or return it?

• Ca
      Jun 19, 2019

I ordered a Polo dress and got a GUCCI scarf!

@Catherine Cooke these [censored] are fraud

• Ge
      Jul 04, 2019

The same happened to me. I ordered a pair of glasses and they sent me a ring!!!
    Iwant my money back, but in what way . I will call a Lawyer.

Means tgese [censored] are frauds

• Eg
      Jul 06, 2019

me too 4 pairs of nike from uksnikespecial.club and they sent me a pairs of gucci fake sun glasses. how to report them?

• It
      Jul 08, 2019

Where are people ordering from that are getting the fake merchandise from Chen Jlan/GZSWL? What vendor(s) are you placing orders with and paying your money to?

Jul 09, 2019

Ordered a £14 tshirt and got a fake cartier ring, identical to the one in the pic above (with the same size tag on). How bizarre. Not bothered about the £14, would have preferred actually receiving the tshirt though.

• Su
      Jul 15, 2019

Yes definitely a fraud. My husband ordered clarks shoes and received a fake Cartier ring. The ring wasn't even suitable for a Christmas cracker. We have been e.mailing the chinaman for several months now. He said he had been on holiday and his man got in a muddle with the orders !! He has e.mailed a few times and promised a 39% refund. So we e.mailed back and said you had a 100% of our money so we want 100% of it back. He hasn't replied for 2 weeks now, so we have contacted the credit card company. You have to fill in a form, and leave it to them. However that is now taking weeks. Hey ho. There is hope-do not let this criminal get away with your money.

• Ca
      Jul 19, 2019

I just received a Fake Gucci scarf and I didn't order anything from Sun Plaza duty free shop or anything from Hong Kong
    Can someone tell me witch web site did you buy the stuff and get something else instead ? thank you

• If
      Jul 22, 2019

@Catherine Buyse Hi just wonder if you received any invoice with the gucci scarf? Because i just received gucci scarf and inside there have an invoice stated that i authorize to pay that amount which is HKD2065

• Je
      Aug 21, 2019

@Catherine Buyse I just received a fake Gucci scarf from Sun Plaza Duty Free shop in Hong Kong and have not ordered anything. Did you figure this out?

• Me
      Sep 25, 2019

@ifa khalifah Hi, I am from South Africa and also received a Gucci Scarf in the post, but never ordered anything. My invoice sounds similar to yours. What did you do with it? How do we know it’s fake?

• Ta
      Aug 08, 2019

Wow. I was honestly expecting that I might be the only one but there seems to be a pattern! I got a fake Gucci scarf and I never ordered it!

• In
      Sep 06, 2019

I just recived agucci belt and seemed to pay 4980hkd for it.
    Never orded dont need it espcially not for so much money.
    Its writen that the weller is chen jian.
    Dont know what to do.

• Si
      Sep 10, 2019

This happened to me too. I ordered a pair of hoka running shoes, and i received a gucci belt worth :12. My shoes were $84.33
    They obviously are scaming everybody.
    I contacted amex to see if they can get my monet back. The website and customer service do not reply to any of my emails.