Chef Basketdid not receive product

S

I ordered chef baskets in October hoping to have them by Christmas, for gifts. At the time of order I was given an order confirmation #, and an e-mail confirmation as well. Six weeks later after not hearing anything from the company I finally got a hold of customer service, only to be told that they had no record of my order. When asked about the order confirmation # I had received, I was told that # does not mean the order was received. What does it mean? Is this company different from every other company when placing an order. I purchase online quite frequently and have never been disappointed. When receiving a confirmation order I assume the order will be processed. Now I will have to look elsewhere for Christmas gifts. Instead of help from customer service I received a scripted version of what they had to say, not helpful. I will never order a product from this company again and will tell others as well. So Disappointed !!!

• So
    Soraya svoronos Sep 27, 2011

I order the chef basket for myself and my son also ordered one but we just received one also they offered the free knife and I paid for the delivery but I never received one

Margie4158 Jun 03, 2011

I started to order the buy one get one free baskets for $14.99 plus s&h. I started getting leary so I never finished the order. I never received a confirmation of my order until 6 days later an email was sent to me stating that my purchase would be shipped shortly. I sent a reply stating "It better not as I never completed the order or received a confirmation". No response from them until I noticed that they charged $101.92 to my account. When I called them they gave me a choice of a $20.00 credit or to return the box. She gave me an RMA number and said to ship the box back unopened with that number on the outside and they will send a full refund. Somehow I get the feeling I will get screwed by this company. I should have checked for complaints on the web before I went into their website.

• Br
    bredg Mar 28, 2011

a total rip off. Don't do it.

• Br
    bredg Mar 28, 2011

Bad deal from PA. I order 1 basket (came in two's for 14.99 and got the second (to be free with free shipping)
    The bill arrived today for 63.92, I called them and got the run around that it was the price.
    Never again to order like this, Buyer beware.
    'This is a scam as bad as any.
    Don

• Au
    Aurelia Nuta Mar 08, 2011

Bunch of tiffs. Charge my account triple order, I cancel the order more than a month ago. I never got my money back or any basket! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! TIFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    Aurelia Nuta

• Pi
    PissOnU Mar 05, 2011

Completely false advertising. I was supposed to get 2 for $14.99 and they charged me $50+ for 2 maybe 3... I am not sure b/c their website is a farce. S&H was $20.00 WTF!

• Se
    Serena Ray Feb 21, 2011

Product was to be a Christmas gift. Never received in December. Now 2 months later they send a postcard wanting to send product NOW...returned card 10 days ago. Company sent Chef Baskets anyway and the charge was Triple what was advertised!!! Now I have to return merchandise..Time, money...WASTE!! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

• Bi
    bigwheels52 Feb 03, 2011

Ordered the "Chef Basket" on 12/23/10, Have not received anything.

Marie McMullen Jan 16, 2011

I tried to order, was very confusing..not able to onfirm order before submitting. This was several weeks ago, NEVER received a confirmation email with tracking number, and no charge posted to credit card yet. Have not gotten product or any confirmation that it has been ordered. I hesitate to order again, because I do not want two orders. But without even an order number, I cannot even check the original order or cancel it.

• Mi
    Mike742 Jan 09, 2011

Deceptive billing practice by offering upgrades of product then confirming the charge before the total billed can be accepted by client.

• Sr
    s.rowe Dec 02, 2010

I have had this so-called new product for over 15 yrs. It might be new to some people, whats old is new, and new is old.