Cheeburger Cheeburger Restaurants, Inc.dishonest. not abiding by groupon promotion.

T Jun 08, 2019

Waitress stated my daughter couldn't use her Groupon if she sat at a different table, although it clearly states in the Groupon promotion that she could ie per table per person. I even tried to remedy the situation by talking to the manager. That didn't do any good as she blamed me for the waitress ignorance about the promotion and was very rude. I spent way too much money because I couldn't use my Groupon. I want my money back.

• Updated by TYE Johnson · Jun 09, 2019

News Flash!!! People dont neccesarily use GROUPON because they can't afford items or they are poor. At least in my case I can afford the items without GROUPON but if there is a better deal I am going to utilize it. I dont need soup kitchens and for the people that use them for whatever their situation is that's ok too.