Checkcard Square Enix / Play Los Angeles CA...charged on my debit card

I was charged twice for a product(s) that I never bought. The charged amount were 21.57 and 27.95. They are actually pending on my account, but I already contact my bank in order to cancel both transactions. This is the second time that I receive charges for something that I never asked for.

Gloria
Old Town, ME

jabrams Feb 19, 2011

I have these charges too but. I know what they are.

I went to a coffee shop and they used a iphone to charge my credit card, I believe this name I see on my statement is the merchant's processor.