Cheadle LawFair Debt Collection

Attorney John Cheadle, Jr of Cheadle Law illegally accessed my credit records in an attempt to collect a debt and his office was never given any authorization by me or anyone acting on my behalf. I do not have an account with the creditor he was collecting for( Bank of America). John Cheadle's office said it was likely that it was someone in my family's account with a similar name and address which does not pertain to me. He and his office asked me to verify who I was under the pretense of resolving this matter and then took my driver license number and social security number and pulled a credit report and reported a judgment on my credit report without any written authorization from me. This was fraud and illegal under all state and federal consumer protection guidelines and has been reported to the FTC. Bank of America has verified numerous times that the account, Mr.Cheadle is trying to collect on is not mine. Bank of American even went as far as to send the original application at the time of the opening of the account. This information did not match my birth date; social Security number and did not show as my account. All of this information has been faxed to the office of Mr. Cheadle and Handed to him in person on July 13, 2009 in court yet an illegal judgment for the above amount was entered on my credit report due to an illegal use of my personal credit information by Cheadle and his staff. Bank of America executives in Charlotte NC have called me numerous times to confirm this account and information listed does not belong to me. Mr. Cheadle violated almost every FCRA and FDCPA policies when he accessed my credit reports and entered a judgment on them without ever receiving any written authorization from me. Since this information was entered I have had a garnishment entered by my employer and numerous creditors raise their interest rates on my accounts due to periodic reviews. In addition this has been a stressful and emotionally draining time and caused numerous overdraft fees due to all of the financial problems created by the judgment and subsequent garnishments. This is a very simple case of a credit collector being abusive and overreaching his authority and disregarding state and federal guidelines. Its a very simply matter I have proven to everyone via the original credit card application that does not show my SS# income, or DOB that does not or has never belonged to me.