Charming Little Chi's AKA Ann TannerScamed us.

Ann Tanner scammed my wife as Cindy Kearney. She tried to ruin her name, and is using [redacted] & Puppy Find to do the same to other breeders.

Her scam is to buy puppies from breeders claim something is wrong with the puppy and demanding money back while she keeps the puppy. She may say she will send the puppy back But She Will NOT. If you do not do what she demands she will slander you on Puppy Find and other sites.

Many breeders that she has done this to have contacted my wife due to the add posted here on [redacted] telling her the same thing was done to them. So many are afraid or her because her threats are so constant and so vicious. But it is time to stand up and fight her as some of the other people on [redacted] have begun to do. There is power in numbers join us and stop her. Post a report of your own and and to the reports that others have made.

Sarah H. Oct 22, 2009

Hello,

My husband and I are looking into buying a new chihuahua and we inquired to Charming Little Chi's. When I received a response from Ann it was very much so down t0 business and rude. Most breeders are more than willing to answer any questions I have and they REALLY want me to come down and meet the dogs before moving forward to purchase one. Ann pretty much told me I could come down to see a specific dog that I might want, but until then she gave the impression there was no reason to come over. I specifically asked how many litters she breeds a year (because I noticed since August she had bred 3 litters already which seems kind of shady). She told me she doesn't disclose that information and questioned why I would ask that. I responded letting her know any books or websites about how to choose breeders encourages these types of questions and I told her how I was concerned that she doesn't answer these questions (especially since she was a "reputable" breeder ). She got offended that I said this to her and she pretty much told me good riddance when I told her I was going to keep looking around for other breeders. I later researched many complaints against her. Based off of my research she seems very dishonest, rude, and only cares about making money and not so much about the family's that buy the dogs. I was very disappointed.