Charlie's Talent Agency Logo

Charlie's Talent Agency

Having problems with Charlie's Talent Agency?

Charlie's Talent Agency reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 13, 2010. The latest review Bad service was posted on Aug 16, 2010. Charlie's Talent Agency has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Charlie's Talent Agency has resolved 0 complaints.

Charlie's Talent Agency Customer Service Contacts

3148 W Lake Ave
Glenview, Illinois

Charlie's Talent Agency Complaints & Reviews

Charlie's Talent AgencyBad service

After getting no auditions for over 5 months, I decided to do the professional thing and tell the agency I was going to leave. In that stead, they decided to go crazy and threaten me over pictures the agent took of me. Luckily, I did not pay for them. However, they tried to claim copyright issues. They tried to claim slander, even though no words were spoken.

Also, they continued to e-mail me and call my phone after I told them that it was over and I no longer wanted contact from them. They also tried to claim that I was still a client under them even though I had already removed them as an agency on the professional breakdown websites. They threw insults and would not stop for 3 days. They even made a Twitter for the purpose of harassment.

Fortunately, for me, they ended up being all talk and nothing came of their threats but no one should have to do business with such unprofessional people in this business.

This has gone on for 4 months. And still going. The Consumer Protection Division within the Attorney General of Michigan ran out of patience with them when they tried to resolve this matter. The BBB is currently trying to resolve it and there has been a police report filed.

anonjacko1 Aug 26, 2010

Show your EVIDENCE. Otherwise, quit spreading lies!

Charlie's Talent Agency Aug 26, 2010

Hello Everyone who is reading this, I'm Chad Oliver and I'm the owner of Charlie's Talent Agency.

It needs to be explained that PJ Edwards "ThatPJ" is diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome which is a form of autism and out of 13 years of being in business, he is the ONLY individual writing to all of these "Scam" and "Complaint" boards online because he did NOT book any jobs from the auditions we did get him. He is stating the Attorney General is "fed up with us" but in truth, they threw out his complaint and he also falsified a police report which is a major offence and ther are NO investigations against our agency as per PJ Edwards states. Litigation has moved forward on this individual as we have not had any direct or indirect contact from our last email sent to him back in the month of April. SAG, all casting, productions, business clients all know who this individual is and all of the slanderous and false information from PJ Edwards has been noted by all relations. We attempted to let it pass, but now this has gone too far and he is to a point that he will not stop until the legal side puts a stop to it for us. He states "we are all talk" but will promise soon enough the law will prevail upon him sooner than later.

You are more than welcome to call our agency direct on any concerns or information.

Chad Oliver

Charlie's Talent Agency
      Corporate Office
      1350 Old Skokie Rd Ste 201
      Highland Park IL, 60035
      Office: [protected]
      Fax: [protected]

Charlie's Talent Agency — Harassment and Threats Has Gone on for 4 Months!