Menu

reviews & complaints

Charlie's II Restaurant Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Charlie's II Restaurant's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Charlie's II Restaurant and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Charlie's II Restaurant. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Charlie's II Restaurant complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Charlie's II Restaurant reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
A
7:08 pm EST

Charlie's II Restaurant being terminated

On November 26, 2010 I Alberto P Mata was terminated from the above company that i am filing a complaint on. My reason for this complaint is that i was terminated from this company because i found a second part time job at a Restaurant called Taco Haven it is located in the same town were i live here in Devine Texas. And the owner by the name of Rogene Cupp was devastated by me working at another restaurant she brought it to my attention that i was to quit my other job to stay with her if not she was threathing that there will be consequences. she had me on a regular schedule for five days a week for the past ten months now that she found out wat was going with my second job she put me down for two days on the schedule which was friday& saturday. Then the next following day she took me off schedule so then i gave her a phone call and ask what was the reason she took me off schedule for and she replied, because u are working for another Restaurant business. Now i Hereby that Mrs. Rogene Cupps actions were illegal thats why i am filing this complaint. i know its not right what she did especially on these upcoming holidays, Knowing that I have a family and kids i need to provide for. Which i expressed to mrs Rogene Cupp and her response was that she did not care.So im very upset and depreesed also am emotioanally bothered by her actions. I pray to the lord Above That Yall can help me with my situation ? Would U please contact me for any Questions at [protected] or [protected]. Your Brother in the ministry third cross i closed this complaint and hope yall can take action and contact me as soon as possible once again thanks for your time and GOD BLESS U

Read full review of Charlie's II Restaurant

Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Charlie's II Restaurant contacts