Menu

reviews & complaints

Charleston Plastic Surgery Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Charleston Plastic Surgery at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Charleston Plastic Surgery. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Charleston Plastic Surgery complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Charleston Plastic Surgery reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
K
9:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Charleston Plastic Surgery Horrible Liposuction

This doctor is horrible. Reason for me writing this is to possibly save some one's life. I went to see Mr. Hagerty for liposuction an a chemical peel. Later you will see why I don't use the name Doctor as that definition doesn't fit him. What I can tell you is I weighed 109 when I went in for surgery an one week later I weighed 130 pounds an was in Critical Care fighting for my life. An continue to go through pure hell for the next six weeks with numerous blood transfusions an a hospital bill no one could pay unless you were wealthy. The doctors an nurses along with Gods help kept me alive. When the odds were not in my favor. You never think that you can lose your life at thirty three years old over a simple procedure. However when your so called doctor takes your life in his hands an fails to get sleep because a family death. Then he risk your life as he did mine. It is clearly stated in my medical records that this surgery was the reason for all the blood loss causing me to become critical. To this day this doctor has never ever apologized. I did not sue him which I could have. I will let God deal with what he did to me. He could never even come close to understand what he did to my life. Think twice before you make a choice that could cost you your life with this doctor. He ruined my body. Bet he wont show the before an after of mine because he ruined me. If surgery is something you can live without? I contacted him after surgery an told him I was very sick an I knew that I was dieing ( he laughed) an said he would see me. Which during the visit I ask
me. I ask him to check my blood an repeated to him I lost to much blood( he laughed again refused to. He said he was the doctor. The next day I was in Critical Cate at St Francis hospital. It has taken me a long time to finally face what this monster did to me.

Read full review of Charleston Plastic Surgery
Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Charleston Plastic Surgery contacts