charityadvantage.comLost what I paid for and got no refund

T

I signed up on charityadvantage.com website and this online company didn’t work as I expected. I tried to use their services many times but every time there was a problem with the site and I couldn’t access something or couldn’t save the information after I spent much time on it. Of course no one will refund me but I hope to warn as mush people as I can about this poor business.

• Kk
    K. Kayak Apr 10, 2016

The initial poster is correct. Sometimes it is not user error but just "how the wizard is feeling that day" when postings don't save. I've experienced this off and on for the 10 years that we've used Charity Advantage. We've experienced PayPal glitches to the point that most of our users won't use the PayPal button. Since PayPal works just fine for all of us on other sites, we've reached the conclusion that the integration failure lies on the charity Advantage end. But then suddenly PayPal works...and then just as suddenly, it doesn't work. We don't use that feature anymore as we switched to Eventbrite for our mail list and payments. Eventbrite really works great. Hate having to e-mail support and then wait and check, and wait and check to see if its fixed...only to find that they've just asked me another question that I answer and ten go through the whole email thing again.

• Gl
    Glen877 Apr 19, 2015

I have no complaints about CharityAdvantage. We have used them for about four years and everything works great. The staff is easy to work with including their billing department. I have read their refund policies and they are clear and fair. Our website looks great and they built it for free. Our donations have really increased and our nonprofit has grown a lot all because of CharityAdvantage. So yes, we are big fans!

• Sh
    SherryGTC Apr 02, 2015

I wouldn't listen to this person. They aren't providing enough details and CharityAdvantage is known for there very liberal refund policy. I have been watching companies like these for years since I am a tech consultant and work mostly with missions and ministries. Actually. CharityAdvantage has the best reputation that I know of. Oh well...you will always get someone complaining about something!

• Be
    BerniceBlake Nov 28, 2014

I have worked with their billing department on several occasions over the years and never had an issue. I found them flexible and easy to work with. They really seemed to care. I have read other reviews where organizations had to close and get a refund and it was handled so fast and without issue that one organization went online just to post a positive review about it. Look, this is a very established company with a stellar reputation so I don't agree with the original poster.

johnstar222 Oct 11, 2014

I am a 10 year plus user. This original poster doesn't sound legitimate. I have rated CharityAdvantage on other review sites and always give them 5 stars.

• Vi
    Vickie345 Oct 11, 2014

I don't agree with the original poster. They say that several times they couldn't access something or save information. It just doesn't make sense. Sounds like the user issue is like so many in the tech world that blames the company when the user can't do something correctly. I have used CharityAdvantage for over 6 years and never had one issue. And I use the back-end all the time to manage our calendar, events, web pages, donations, contact lists, mass emails and more.

• Th
    ThomasG2 Oct 09, 2014

I have used CharityAdvantage for years and have never had an issue. I was referred to them and I have referred others. I know of one organization that needed a refund because they lost a grant and they received it promptly. This company has a very strong and established reputation and I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't honor a legitimate refund request. Perhaps your situation didn't warrant a refund.