Channellive.tvVery Bad Service - Unethical Business Practice

Bought the service in Feb'09 but the set-top box arrived very late. I was offerred mail-in-rebate since i was one among the early customers. But mail-in-rebate never came. When contacted customer service I was told they didn't have my home address to send mail in rebate. How on earth they could complete my Credit Card processing without having my home address on file first hand. Later when requested to cancel the account, they refused to cancel. I had to put an invalid credit card finally to expire my account. Very unethical business practice.

• Th
    thomas25 Jan 29, 2016

very worst service and very bad customer service once you subscribed that is all your money gone you never get good service so much streaming problems and most of channels are offline you can watch all TV shows free in many sites instead of using this crap service your never get option to cancel your service or never you get your refund VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THIS SERVICE CHANNELLIVE.TV and STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAP AND VERY BAD SERVICE http://www.channellive.tv/

• Pr
    Prabhakar J Jan 13, 2016

same experience for me too..Very Very Poor customer handling & Support !! I informed to cancel my subscription but they charged me for six months of $128.98 without any confirmation from me, even after i informed to cancel the service. Now calling them regularly and hearing same answer from multiple support persons that is..with in 2 days money will be refunded. I wonder Channel Live and its support team knows the meaning of Customers, Services and Assurance. I would say, this poor Channel Live shouldn't be promoted anywhere in Internets / TVs / Adds etc..They should realize what will happen if they not giving proper service and not respecting their customers

• Fu
    fur!0us Nov 02, 2015

I wish I had read these comments before making the mistake of getting a 3 month subscription. This is a racket with no sense of customer service. I have been calling them for the last 3 months to cancel my subscription with no success. I think this company should go out of business if they cannot be ethical and truthful to their customers.

• Ho
    Holyv Oct 23, 2015

They are a very unethical service provider, I had called much earlier than the subscription end date (more than a week before it) to cancel the services. Despite verbal confirmations that the service was cancelled and I will not be charged, they charged me my next month fee in Sept for the month of Oct 2015. I called the same day I saw the charge on my card and they sent me through hoops, no one working there has a solution and they just try act as though they listen to you and would mention that it will be taken care of. I did not get my refund after multiple calls. They even claimed I never called them the whole month of Sept, they mentioned they would refund the charges when I said I have my invoice from my phone company showing the call I had made to them to cancel the service. I even sent a copy of the bill to them and no action from their side again. They are a bunch of unethical crooks who are just providing lip service. I will never recommend or use them again.

• Us
    user91000 Oct 07, 2015

I am having tough time to stop this service and get my refund. There is no easy way to cancel the subscription.
    I called them many times regarding the cancelled subscription as of Sept 28th, 2015. I have not yet received my refund.
    On aug 28th, 2015 when they called me to extend the subscription for 6 months, I informed them that I would like to stop my subscription by September end. Still they charged for the month of October. I understand it has been a month and they forgot to cancel. So I immediately called them on September 28th morning and requested to cancel the service immediately. There is no other way to cancel their service online. So the only way to do is through phone and trust them that they will cancel it and not charge again. They mentioned that I will get my refund in 2 days. It did not happen. So I wrote an email to them and they asked me to call back for canceling. I called on Oct 4th and they said I will get my refund in 2days. It did not happen. I called again today Oct 7th and I hear the same message again.

• Rm
    RMV2015 Sep 23, 2015

They are not at all ethical . You can never get your subscription cancelled. Only way is to invalidate the card info you have given

• Cc
    C.C.H. IL Jul 11, 2014

This is the worst purchase I have ever made. VERY Poor customer support. Very hard to get in touch with the customer service. When they do contact you, it is the same answer over and over again. Stating it is my "internet Service and internet provider" IT IS NOT MY INTERNET SERVICE OR PROVIDER. I have high speed internet and cable.
    My other services work with not issues. ChannelLive movies always freezes or giving error messages. I’ve had this for less than a week and I am pulling my hair out. Trying to get a refund. HAH that is a joke. Very very very upset.

• Ro
    Ronwv Jan 12, 2012

Hey Guys... I am also having a major problem with this channel live and no one knows what they are talking. The current live program works fine for some time and then it keeps tell loading pls wait. and when we watch 2-3day previous days program loading please wait is the page which keeps coming. When calling the tech support he is telling you have a problem with your Internet. And when all the other live channels work fine why not this. And he says you should have speed of 3mbps and my Internet has 13mbps.. what should i tell. These support people talk nonsense.. They say they will call and when they call and while we are speaking they disconnect our call and when call back no one picks the call. The worst people who are sitting in the support who doesn't know what they are talking. its a request or an advice... if you guys value money pls don't take this channel live you have better channels than them... I am just thinking how i can file a case against these guys for give me mental torcher and wasting my time and money.

• Ra
    Radhnat Nov 27, 2011

I am planning on subscribing to Channellive.tv using a ROku 2XD. Judging from these complaints I am surprised these guys are still around. Is it worth trying this through Roku?

• Rh
    Rhl96 Oct 22, 2011

Worst service ever. I bought a 6 month package with set top box. The STB itself doesn't work most times and gives weird error messages.
    The connection was horrible and not channels were not streamed properly even with very good internet connection. These people are big time frauds. They take so much money from you and provide below quality service and channels. I tried calling and submitting tickets which was just waste of my time. Do not ever buy their package. You are way better off watching programs in other free websites than getting into an ordeal with these people. Their useless website does not even have options to access your account information which means you have no way of changing your login and subscription details or even making a payment. Your credit card just gets charged automatically if you forget when your subscription expires and you should call them to request cancellation of their wonderful services.

• Ih
    IhateChannelLive Apr 02, 2011

I'm having the worst experience with ChannelLive.tv. I had subscribed to a Tamil Package and another package with Cricket World CUP. I dropped the Tamil channel. Today on the eve of the the most important crickrt Finals match, ChannelLive has cutof the cricket package which is valid till tomorrow. Their email(when I purchesd the package) clearly says that I can watch it till theApril 2 and does not indicate thatit is linked to my Tamil Package.
    Does anybody know how to handle this? I am planning to sue them.

Anonymous_123_123 Dec 18, 2010

I had the worst experience with Channellive.tv. Poor customer service, not available most of the time even for general inquiries and most of the folks can't answer the most general questions. They will tell you to contact their billing or sales or support. You can always mail them and response is fast, but again, questions are not answers fully. I have a high-speed cable network service and other online streaming services like NetFlix are great with my connection. ChannelLive.tv just freezes on my screen. Also, the inconvenience caused by buffering issue made me cancel the service within 3 days of subscription. They charged me for the whole month, even though it was a 'No Contract' sign-up. New customers - beware - they charge you even after cancellation -- so, check you credit card. I had to call them again after canceling them first time and they said some error happened..blah..blah...

• Ca
    Carolina Customer Dec 11, 2009

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and .THESE ARE CHEATING PEOPLE.