Menu
ChangeHero Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ChangeHero
reviews & complaints

www.changehero.io

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 11 Reviews

ChangeHero Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ChangeHero at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ChangeHero has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ChangeHero. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest ChangeHero reviews & complaints

N
5:12 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero Efficient and Secure Cryptocurrency Transactions with ChangeHero - My 5 Star Review

I recently had the opportunity to use ChangeHero for a cryptocurrency transaction and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! The process was smooth and hassle-free, leaving me with no issues or complaints. As a human being who values efficiency and dependability, I have to give this service a resounding 5 stars. It truly exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome.

One thing that really stood out to me was the user-friendly interface of the website. I was able to navigate through the process seamlessly, without any confusion or frustration. The instructions were clear and concise, and the whole transaction was completed in a matter of minutes. It was refreshing to use a service that takes the hassle out of what can often be a complex process.

Another factor that impressed me was the security measures in place. When dealing with cryptocurrency, it's essential to have peace of mind that your money is safe, and ChangeHero delivered on that front. I felt confident throughout the entire transaction that my personal and financial information was protected.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my experience using ChangeHero. As a human being who values transparency, efficiency, and security, I can confidently recommend this service to anyone in need of a reliable cryptocurrency transaction platform. If you're looking for a hassle-free, user-friendly, and secure way to exchange your digital assets, then ChangeHero is definitely worth trying out.

Z
3:14 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero Effortless & Trustworthy: My Experience Swapping 0.5BTC with ChangeHero

Recently, I decided to use ChangeHero (changehero.io) to swap 0.5btc and I must say that I was a bit nervous as the amount was quite significant. However, I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with ChangeHero.

The process was incredibly easy and user-friendly. Their platform was straightforward and I was able to complete the transaction within a few minutes. What stands out most to me is the speed with which ChangeHero transferred my crypto.

I'm happy to report that my money reached me safely and quickly. It was an immense feeling of relief, knowing that I was able to trust a service to handle such a large amount of funds.

Overall, I have nothing but glowing feedback for ChangeHero. Their stellar customer service and efficient processes make them a trusted and reliable source for all of my future crypto transactions. I highly recommend anyone looking to swap their crypto to give ChangeHero a try - you won't be disappointed.

H
2:30 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero ChangeHero Review: A Reliable and User-Friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange with Excellent Customer Support and Low Fees

As someone who has recently used ChangeHero for exchanging cryptocurrencies, I can honestly say that I was impressed by the level of quality and ease of use of the platform. First and foremost, the interface is incredibly clean and uncluttered, which makes for a user-friendly and intuitive experience.

The process of exchanging cryptocurrencies on ChangeHero is also worth highlighting, as it is both detailed and straightforward. I appreciated how the platform provided clear step-by-step instructions on how to go about the exchange process, which made the whole experience much more accessible and hassle-free.

Moreover, the customer support provided by ChangeHero really stood out to me. The support team was always available and more than willing to assist with any questions or concerns I had about the exchange process. Having that kind of support and guidance is truly essential when it comes to making financial transactions online, and it was a refreshing change to see a cryptocurrency platform that prioritizes its customers' needs and satisfaction.

One of the best things about ChangeHero, in my opinion, is the low fee they charge for their services. Compared to other cryptocurrency exchange platforms, their rates are extremely competitive, which makes it a great option for those who are looking to save money and get a good deal.

All things considered, I can confidently recommend ChangeHero to anyone who is looking for a reliable and user-friendly platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. The platform's clean interface, easy-to-follow process, excellent customer support, and low fees make it a standout choice in the world of cryptocurrency exchanges.

Is ChangeHero legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals ChangeHero as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, ChangeHero stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering ChangeHero should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

ChangeHero earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: ChangeHero achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

ChangeHero has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Changehero.io has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ChangeHero website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Changehero.io has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Changehero.io you are considering visiting, which is associated with ChangeHero, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

ChangeHero as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for ChangeHero have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

ChangeHero website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • ChangeHero protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
  • ChangeHero offering cryptocurrency services, it is important to be aware of the potential risks involved. Cryptocurrency transactions can be anonymous and irreversible, making them a prime target for scammers and fraudsters.
D

ChangeHero Efficient and user-friendly crypto exchange: My review of ChangeHero

As someone who's always on the lookout for efficient and user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange services, I recently stumbled upon ChangeHero. I must admit, I was blown away by the level of convenience and excellent rates offered by this platform.

Just a few hours ago, I used ChangeHero to exchange my XRP for BTC, and I was definitely impressed by the efficiency of the entire process. The transaction only took about 15 minutes, which is a far cry from the tedious waiting times I've unfortunately been accustomed to with other platforms.

Moreover, I got the best exchange rate available at that time, a major win for me! When it comes to crypto exchanges, getting the best rate is crucial and I'm glad ChangeHero was able to hook me up.

Another feature that stood out to me is the site's intuitive, user-friendly design. Everything is clearly laid out and I didn't have any difficulties navigating through the different sections. It's definitely a breath of fresh air compared to dealing with clunky and outdated interfaces.

All in all, I'd happily recommend ChangeHero to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient exchange platform. Based on my experience so far, the service is top-notch, both in terms of speed and overall user-friendliness. Excited to see how they evolve over time!

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero Efficient and User-Friendly: My Experience with ChangeHero Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform

Recently, I have had the pleasure of using the cryptocurrency exchange platform of ChangeHero (changehero.io). As someone who is relatively new to the world of digital currencies, I was initially hesitant to try out this platform. However, within a few minutes of using ChangeHero, I realized that my fears were misplaced.

One of the things that I appreciated about ChangeHero was how easy and simple it was to use. All that was required of me was to select the digital currency that I wished to exchange and specify the type and amount of cryptocurrency that I wanted in return. The process was incredibly straightforward, and within a matter of minutes, the exchange was completed.

However, I did face a minor problem when I realized that I had forgotten to add the necessary tag to my transaction. I was understandably worried about the safety of my funds, so I reached out to the ChangeHero customer support team. To my pleasant surprise, they responded within minutes and assured me that my funds were safe. They also promptly resolved the issue and ensured that my transaction went through as smoothly as possible.

I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to the ChangeHero team. Their prompt response and efficient handling of my issue was truly impressive and left me feeling extremely satisfied with the entire exchange process. I wholeheartedly recommend the ChangeHero platform to anyone who is looking for a reliable, user-friendly, and efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. I know that I will certainly be continuing to use their services in the future.

G

ChangeHero Reliable and Trustworthy: My Review of ChangeHero Crypto Exchange

ChangeHero is undoubtedly one of the most trustworthy crypto exchanges out there, and I can say that with utmost certainty. In my personal experience, I encountered some minor issues related to the transaction details. However, what I appreciated the most was the swift response from the ChangeHero team, who were incredibly efficient in resolving the issue immediately. They demonstrated an exceptional level of professionalism in taking care of my request, which enabled me to get my swap done in no time.

The fact that ChangeHero values its customers' satisfaction speaks volumes about their commitment to their clients. I admire their dedication towards ensuring that everyone who uses their platform has an enjoyable and easy experience. I was pleasantly surprised at how seamless the entire process was, and I know that I can rely on ChangeHero to take care of me whenever I need them.

Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with ChangeHero's dedication to their customers. They have proven themselves to be a reliable and trustworthy exchange, making them an excellent option for anyone looking for a hassle-free crypto swap. I have no doubt that I will be returning to ChangeHero in the future for all my cryptocurrency exchange needs. Thank you, ChangeHero, for your outstanding work!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero ChangeHero Review: Great Customer Support Saved My Exchange!

I recently had an experience with ChangeHero that I wanted to share with others. I was in the process of exchanging my EOS, but made the mistake of forgetting to provide MEMO information. As you can imagine, this was incredibly frustrating, as I was worried about losing my funds. However, I decided to reach out to ChangeHero's support team to see if there was anything they could do to help me out.

To my pleasant surprise, the ChangeHero support team quickly responded to my questions and concerns. They were incredibly helpful and let me know that they could both make the refund I needed and also push the transaction through to ensure it was successful.

Needless to say, I was incredibly relieved and grateful for the response from ChangeHero. I'm happy to report that everything worked out perfectly and I didn't end up losing my funds. This experience really emphasized to me the importance of choosing an exchange platform with strong customer support, and I'd highly recommend ChangeHero to anyone who is looking for a reliable and trustworthy exchange. Thanks again, ChangeHero!

J

ChangeHero Efficiency and Ease: My Experience with ChangeHero

As someone who's been looking to purchase Bitcoins for some time now, I decided to give ChangeHero a try. And boy, was I pleasantly surprised! Firstly, their website is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It took me just a matter of minutes to set-up my account, complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) process and link my debit card. The KYC process wasn't as tedious or complicated as I've experienced with other crypto exchanges in the past, which was definitely a plus.

The transaction itself was hassle-free and quick, with the Bitcoin being transferred to my wallet in record time. What's more, the speed at which the transaction was processed is worth noting - a friend of mine waited 4 days for their withdrawal to be completed via another service, while mine only took 3 hours. This speaks volumes about ChangeHero's efficiency and customer-centric approach.

In conclusion, I have to say that I am quite impressed with my experience on ChangeHero so far. Their platform is intuitive, the KYC process is straightforward, and the transaction speed is top-notch. If you're looking for a reliable and fast way to purchase crypto, ChangeHero should definitely be on your list. Hats off to the team!

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero Exceptional Experience with ChangeHero: Hassle-Free and Trustworthy Crypto Exchange Platform

When it comes to exchanging cryptocurrencies, it's essential to choose a platform that prioritizes user experience and provides efficient services. ChangeHero is one such platform that I recently got the chance to experience. And, I must say it exceeded my expectations.

To begin with, I forgot to provide the necessary tag while exchanging Ripple. But, thankfully, their support team proactively informed me about it and prevented my crypto from being lost. They even went out of their way to help me go forward with the exchange process smoothly. It's worth noting that I was impressed by their prompt and informative assistance.

Apart from that, the entire exchanging process was seamless and quick. I received the final amount within the estimated time frame. I highly appreciate the transparency and accuracy maintained throughout the process.

Having tried various crypto exchange services in the past, I can safely say that ChangeHero stands out for its exceptional service and customer support. It's a reliable platform that caters to beginners and experienced traders alike. The website is user-friendly, and transactions are secure, making it an excellent choice for all crypto enthusiasts out there.

Overall, I'm pleased with my experience with ChangeHero and would undoubtedly recommend it to anyone looking for a hassle-free, trustworthy exchanging platform. I'm confident their services will continue to evolve and exceed expectations, making them one of the leading names in the industry. So, thumbs up for ChangeHero!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero Negative Experience with ChangeHero: Hidden Fees and Poor Customer Service

Hello there, I recently had quite the unpleasant experience with ChangeHero and wanted to share it with you all. I decided to transfer 1000 worth of BTC through their platform and waited for their one confirmation. Everything seemed fine as their system displayed the amount of money I would be receiving, which was $1000. However, things quickly went downhill from there.

After contacting the support team, they assured me that my payment would be sent after an hour. What was shocking was the percentage they deducted from my payment- 5% to be exact, leaving me with just $955. This was quite infuriating as I had expected to receive the total amount of $1000 as indicated earlier.

I tried to reach out to their support team to complain and explain the situation, but they kept dismissing me by saying it wasn't their fault. It was quite frustrating to deal with their disregard and lack of customer service. After the incident, I realised that there are better exchanges out there, and I would not recommend using ChangeHero due to my negative experience.

Overall, please be cautious with using this platform and consider finding better alternatives that value their customers and provide reliable services.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ChangeHero ChangeHero Review: User-Friendly Platform but Disappointing Exchange Rates on ZEC to ETH

As a human being who has used ChangeHero (changehero.io) to exchange cryptocurrency, I have to say that my experience, specifically with their exchange rate on ZEC to ETH, was not ideal. In fact, it was quite disappointing and ended up costing me a considerable amount of money.

I exchanged $100 worth of ZEC for ETH on the platform and was shocked to find that I lost $25 in the process due to the unfavorable exchange rate. While I can't speak to the rates of exchanging other cryptocurrencies on ChangeHero, my experience with this particular trade left me feeling less than satisfied.

With that said, I will note that the platform itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The process of exchanging cryptocurrencies was relatively straightforward, and I appreciated the transparency and clear instructions provided throughout the process.

Overall, while I appreciate ChangeHero's efforts to provide a simple and accessible way to exchange cryptocurrency, my personal experience with their exchange rates left something to be desired. I would recommend thoroughly researching their rates and comparing them to other platforms before making any trades.

ChangeHero Customer Reviews Overview

ChangeHero.io is a leading digital platform that offers instant cryptocurrency exchange services with high-quality features. Based on customer reviews, ChangeHero.io has a positive reputation in the market, providing an excellent user experience. According to user feedback, the platform is user-friendly and secure, which makes transactions quick and easy. Customers applauded ChangeHero for offering a simple and straightforward process, ensuring transparency throughout the transaction.

One of the most significant advantages of ChangeHero is the availability of a wide range of cryptocurrencies. According to reviews, users can convert between over 100+ cryptocurrencies with great ease. Moreover, many users appreciate the fact that the platform doesn't charge much of a fee for its services.

Another notable feature of ChangeHero is its 24/7 customer support service. According to customer reviews, the support team is responsive and helpful, providing quick assistance in case of any issue. Many customers appreciated the quick and prompt response received from the support staff when they had a query.

Lastly, ChangeHero's exchange rates are highly competitive. Users have said that they got the best exchange rates for their digital coins. This is a major selling point, and it undoubtedly makes ChangeHero a preferred choice for many traders looking to exchange cryptocurrencies.

In summary, ChangeHero is a trustworthy and reliable platform that provides excellent exchange services to its users. With its user-friendly platform, wide range of cryptocurrencies, competitive exchange rates, secure transactions, and responsive customer support, ChangeHero has earned a positive reputation in the market.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ChangeHero contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ChangeHero?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ChangeHero Customer Service. Initial ChangeHero complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ChangeHero above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ChangeHero. Discuss the issues you have had with ChangeHero and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.