Chandelier Services of AmericaNo contract

Matin is highly disrespectful, rude and defensive when approached to replace damaged crystals he sent me to add to the chandelier he installed. I paid him $1220 to replace missing crystals, rewire, add new bulbs and plastic candle barrels. At the time of installation, he must have not brought enough crystals as he strategically placed the the crystals so that it would be hard to notice any missing ones. In addition, he alternated small and large crystals on the top tier of the chandelier because he did not have enough large pieces to fill it. He did come back out to see what I was talking about when I called to tell him the problem and agreed to send me 3 large pieces and enough small pieces (3-55) to fill in the other missing spaces. When the package arrived, they were all the same size, small, and 3 of them were of low quality and the 3 of them were chipped. I called him to tell him that I wanted him to get me new ones since they were damaged and he proceeded to get agitated and tell me he shouldnt be doing this in the first place...even though he did replace some of the missing ones upon installation...and that I was the only one complaining and that "I am a muslim and I am fasting and I dont need you on my shoulders'. I told him that fulfilled my part of the deal by paying him for his services and he needed to fulfill his part of the deal and replace all of the missing pieces. I did not pay him $1220 CASH to have missing pieces. He is a rude, short fused business owner and I will take him to small claims to recoup some of the money so that I can go out and buy the correct, undamaged pieces.

More Chandelier Services of America Complaints & Reviews

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices