Menu
Champion's Roadhouse & Restaurant
reviews & complaints

Champion's Roadhouse & Restaurant
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
1 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Champion's Roadhouse & Restaurant. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
R
11:05 am EST

Champion's Roadhouse & Restaurant - Customer service

The service was totally bad. The waitress didn't get anything right and was annoyed when asked to correct things. When I went to discuss it with the manager she gave me attitude turning the problem back on me. Her expectations are when you come here to eat you get what we serve even if it isn't what you asked for and shut . At least that is what the manager implied cause she said that my wife always complains. I own a business and if I treated my customers that way I wouldn't have survived for 41 years as I expect that with her attitude she won't be around long.

Read full review of Champion's Roadhouse & Restaurant
1 comment
J
Feb 27, 2016 11:06 am EST

Hide full review
M
5:49 pm EST

Champion's Roadhouse & Restaurant - Employment practices

Wow, these people have absolutely no ethical practice in regards to hiring. I went in for an interview at this place and finally after 2 weeks heard back from them. The owner called me and asked me to come into work to start the next morning. When I get there, his wife "the manager" said that they were still training two other people and that they didn't need me right now and if they did they would call me!? And that her husband didn't know this and that she was "sorry". If they are sorry wouldn't they have called before making the trip to go into work and let me know that one of them had made a mistake? These people shouldn't be allowed to be employers in my opinion. And their kitchen is greasy and disgusting!

Read full review of Champion's Roadhouse & Restaurant

1 comment
C
Jan 10, 2011 5:04 am EST

I'm surprised that you are not absolutely thrilled that you didn't get the job with them. You found out on the front end there were some issues there and that seems like a positive. Sure, it did cost you a little time but much less than if you were hired and found out they had managerial problems later.

Hide full review