Championpups.comScam

M

I purchased a French Bulldog from Championpups on 7/27/2012. I drove from Santa Clara to Long Beach and was so excited to buy my first puppy ever. Upon my arrival, I already had in mind which little puppy was going to be mine. After a short visit with the puppies, I signed some paperwork and purchased LaCosta, who I renamed Cosmo. Per Championpups’ health guarantee, I had to get the puppy checked within the first 72 hours of purchase, have the veterinary examination report completed by the attending veterinarian and have the report returned to the seller immediately following the examination.
On my drive back home on the same day of purchase, I decided to go to Petsmart to get the puppy examined in the Banfield Pet hospital located in the store. Being that I lived 6-7 hours away from the breeder, I wanted to make sure there were no issues before I made my way back home. The Vet at the Banfield Pet hospital indicated to me that the puppy had a heart murmur. Per the health guarantee, “if the veterinarian establishes a MAJOR problem such as incurable illness that will effect puppies life span, puppy must be returned immediately within 72 hours of purchase date”… “we will replace the puppy with a new one”. After my visit with the vet, I contacted Olena immediately and drove back to the breeder’s home. Olena advised me that the veterinary was wrong and Lacosta did not have problems with her heart. She indicated that it was because the puppy was nervous being in my car and being around new people. I don’t know much about puppies so I believed her. Olena and I agreed that I would take Lacosta to get a second opinion on or before 8/10/12. (I have a signed note from Olena) We also agreed that if Lacosta was diagnosed with the same problem, Olena would replace her with a new puppy and deliver her to me at her expense in Santa Clara. On 8/4/2012, I took Lacosta to Adobe Animal Hospital. Doctor Jane Johnson rated Lacosta with a 3/6 heart murmur and had a life expectancy of 2 years. I contacted Olena immediately after the vet appointment. That’s when the real headache began.
After a few phone calls, I decided to email Olena about the second opinion. We agreed that I would pick a new puppy and she would get the puppy transported to me. Being that I am a police officer, my schedule is not flexible. I wanted to get the puppy transported to me by 8/22 so I would have time to train him/her. Olena started to give me the run around and began ignoring my calls. So I emailed her. Her response was “How many times a day you would like to talk to me? I do not want to talk to you at all! It is unpleasant to me to speak with you because you have no feelings and the compassion, total absence of ove to a puppy”. She never could or would agree to when I would get the new pup. After getting the run around, I did my own research about buying puppies. Per CA law (which supersedes any contract you might have signed), I had the option to get a replacement puppy or a refund. Because she wasn’t being cooperative, I told her I didn’t want to deal with her anymore and wanted a refund. Then she said the puppy I wanted wasn’t ready to be delivered yet. Not once did she tell me why until I started to be more firm and aggressive with my responses to her. She said the puppy had a big scratch on her head and that was the reason why the puppy wouldn’t be available on 8/22. Olena was nasty with her emails. Long story short, I returned the Cosmo in hopes for my $2, 000 refund. I WAS PROMISED A REFUND by Olena. I fell in love with Cosmo, but knew the heart break would be worse in a year or two. I wasn’t asking for any other expenses to be refunded. I had to pay the transporter an additional $200 for the transportation. Upon returning the dog on 9/2/2012, Olena did not give the transporter my refund as we had planned. Olena first stated she would refund my money prior to giving Cosmo back to her. A week past and she stated she needed a few more days. Well a few days past and she stated she had to wait til the end of the week. The week past. STILL NO REFUND. I wanted to avoid litigation and get this handled civilly within ourselves. But Olena runs her business poorly and have ZERO customer service. I will have to bring her to court for any kind of solution. She claims to be behind her customers 100% and have been in this business for 25 years. After my experience with her, I WARN ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO NEVER BUY FROM HER. SHE HAS NO LOVE FOR HER PUPPIES AND IS ONLY ABOUT MAKING MONEY. Her excuse for not refunding me was that she needed to sell another puppy before she had the funds. Here are some exact exerts from her emails to me: “People with low education talk like you do! You just prove who is you real are!” “I will see what you will say if your return HEALTHY DOG!” “You do not have balls even talk to Phil, because you know you not right and you very scary talk to Phil” “I don't care what you want” “This why I do not want to talk to you right now about anything, because I cannot prove you now-you who is have my puppy in your hands, soon as she will be back to me then we will talk. I told you, I do not like to talk to you at all because for 25 years experience to sell pups you only ONE who is return puppy to me!!!”

boyjan Nov 22, 2019

She mispresented her dogs as being 6 to 7 months old. When I took them to the vet, the vet stated they were at least 12 to 18 months old. AKC stated the papers were false and both the breeder and Oleana are not registered with AKC. When I reached out to let Oleana know, she became beligerent and told me that my vet was stupid and called me a piece of [censored]. This is definitely not how you treat a customer. Lady is TERRIBLE. She even goes by different names etc.

I think we should all file a law suit and get her business shut down. Sick woman.

boyjan Nov 22, 2019

Oleana is a terrible person and her business should be shut down.

• Fe
    Felcher Mar 10, 2018

Met them some years ago. Her husband bragged about her having many years of schooling as she was a highly regarded music teacher. He has a volatile temper. She has him do the dirty work. She told me her sister the supposed vet would go to different breeders in the Ukraine and buy the litters and then [censor] them to Elana to sell. This is diffently a puppy mill. She and all of them are just a few steps ahead of the law. None of her supposed puppies are from Champions. AKC is continually getting complaints and she gets suspended. How she gets her privledges back is beyond me. Buyer beware.

maureliusrome Jul 22, 2017

You're all a bunch of idiots. Stop buying pedigreed dogs. It's not healthy for the animal. It's not good for society. There are tons of great animals sitting in shelters waiting to be adopted and loved. Buying from these people encourages puppy mills. If you stop supporting them, it will end the madness. Adopt, don't buy!!!

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@maureliusrome Why don't you put your energy into fighting the mill at championpups.com instead of the buyers.

• Le
    Lety Chavez Jan 14, 2019

@maureliusrome Thank you ...I was waiting for someone to say something ...I been reading these comments thinking everyone one of you idiots got what you deserve ...keep buying from these disgusting breeders and keep getting ripped off and sick dogs ...adopt don't shop there's so many dogs in the shelter that need homes because people like her and you dump them when the dogs are exactly what they want

• Bi
    Bill Calle Dec 30, 2015

Champion Pups claims to sell purebred dogs that are AKC registrable. When I purchased my dog in June of 2015, I was handed the dog as well as her AKC registration paperwork. When I tried to register the dog, I was informed that Champion Pups was under investigation and that my dogs paperwork was invalid and that the dog could not be registered. My complaint is petty in comparison to people with sick and dying dogs, but it goes to further evidence that something is wrong with this seller.

Rodvon719 Jan 17, 2018

@Bill Calle hello have you been able to register your puppy with AKC yet ?

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@Rodvon719 Be careful Bill she is dishonest and evil beyond compare.

boyjan Nov 22, 2019

@Rodvon719 Hello Bill - I just bought two dogs from Oleana and she misrepresented the age of the dogs and charged me for grown dogs. I took my dogs to the vet and she indicated the dogs are between 12 to 18 months. I filed a charge with the AKC and they stated both the breeder and Oleana are not registered with AKC. Basically, the AKC paperwork is false. This lady is a scam artist. When I confronted her, she became defensive and called my vet stupid. I told her that I paid good money for the dogs. She stated that I would need to pay her and additional 2 k for the paperwork or send the AKC paperwork back. She also called me a piece of [censored]. Any good business owner does not treat their customers this way.

• Er
    Erin Sailer Nov 16, 2015

I write this with the heaviest heart~ these people (this woman Olean or whatever other names she goes by) makes me sick! I purchased a frenchie on 1/11/15 and she suddenly passed on 10/13/15 (only 11 months old) This past month has been pure hell dealing with this woman. Her responses have been evil. I'm wondering how far you all went with this. Did you hire a lawyer or take her to small claims court. She needs to be shut down. It's not ok what is going on. If you could please email me or call me, I'd greatly appreciate it. My info is: [email protected] [protected] I will NOT stop until I know this craziness will no longer happen to other families.

boyjan Nov 22, 2019

@Erin Sailer She is a nasty woman. I am so so sorry to hear about your dog. She ripped me off. She NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.

NDN_Nikki_Luv Jul 19, 2015

I have also been to olenas several times during the process of adoption and exchange and she never had more then a dozen dogs and pups total counting her own personal dogs. The dogs are all treated like people ., have free range., and sleep in soft beds with blankets and toys. I see nothing wrong with offering a site that connects pet owners with litters to buyers through a mutual connect or breeder such as CHAMPIONPUPS . Calling CHAMPIONPUPS a puppy mill is malicious and slanderous and most of all Disrespectful to the REAL animals out there suffering in REAL PUPPY MILLS.

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@NDN_Nikki_Luv She must have paid you or you're a family member or otherwise compensated Ha ha the joke is on you! She is a fraud!!!

NDN_Nikki_Luv Jul 19, 2015

Super adorable masked female blu carrier., all three pups purchased different times and different litters☺️😊😎👏just precious

NDN_Nikki_Luv Jul 19, 2015

My most Handsome blu male ..

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@NDN_Nikki_Luv You must be her mother or something. I'll bet their papers are fake too!!

NDN_Nikki_Luv Jul 19, 2015

I have three Beautiful and Healthy pups from CHAMPIONPUPS! Yes it is a labor of love arranging for the pup you want and I even had an exchange being that my first choice was not the right fit and yes it did take a while however., if you care you will find patience. I found CHAMPIONPUPS on line with no referred they were complete strangers. Some people on these complaints seem very unreal with their expectations and pricing. Btw.. If Skin Problems count as a defect for you then you should pursue another breed other than a Bulldog. #beResponsible #DoYourHomework @NDN_Nikki_Luv #thatsMe #RealBullyMama

• Kr
    kristens bullies Jul 28, 2014

A close friend of mine got the bait and switch from them. They told her "oh the advertised fee was for a dog with a defective tail" not the one she was getting. So they up'd the price 500.00. Her dog has a defective tail that looks like a pom pom. Dog also had a spot on leg where its mom liked the hair off, friend was told it would grow back but it never did because hair doesn't grow on scars. I bought my dog elsewhere because although their dogs had great heads/faces the body was not correct to the standard for a bull dog. My friends has a long thin tall body. Needless to say my friend is happy with her dog. The dog is pet quality and probably was worth more like 1, 500 not the 2, 500 she paid for it. I would take the breeder t court if I were you.

• Js
    Jstinso2 Apr 15, 2014

Buyers Beware! Olena (Also known as Elena and Mary Chapman) is an awful breeder. I purchased 2 puppies for breeding 4 years ago. The puppies came with worms and fleas but were of nice quality. I then Purchased 2 more puppies last year. Those 2 puppies came with coccidia that spread to my other dogs and I have been trying to treat for it months now. I did a DNA profile on the original dogs I purchased because the male had sired 7 litters. I found out that the original 2 puppies I purchased for breeding are actually litter mates. Olena sold me brother and sister and gave me fake papers. Unfortunitally I did not find this out until after I had purchased the other 2 dogs. Those puppies were definitely not as nice as the pictures on the website and also came with fishy papers. The AKC papers have different breeders with the same signature. I called AKC to learn more about Olena and they told me that she has been suspended for unpaid fines. Olena sells inbred puppies, forges papers, and uses many different aliases to get away with lying to people. Don't buy a puppy from her because you will regret it.

RoseAlma Mar 19, 2018

@Jstinso2 Absolutely agree. Save money and hardache. Buy from a reputable breeder. These people have dogs in other California cities. In Texas and Ohio.

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@RoseAlma She conned me too on breeding she has 3500.00 of mine and has provided nothing but more requests for money to artificially inseminate. She is a fraud, a liar, a cheat and a thief! your money or your heart. Ugh!

• Da
    Dangart Jan 17, 2014

I am looking for a french bulldog puppy and i found their website. It look suspicious that they would have sooo many puppies and litters available so i google and found this thread. Thanks to everyone for the warnings. Now at least I don't have to waste my time and money. I'll continue to search for a more legit breeder. Thanks Guys!

• Fr
    Frenchie Lover Dec 16, 2013

I attempted to purchase a frenchie a few years ago from Champion Pups and put down a deposit for the next "littler" they were expecting after visiting with them a few hours. When I came in to choose I puppy next I quickly realized that Elena and her husband are simply puppy aggregators, and collect individual puppies from all over the U.S. for resale rather than raising and breeding litters. This is as commercial a puppy operation as I have seen. I could not bare to purchase a pup from them as they were clearly not trustworthy, but they would not refund my $500 deposit despite my protests. I highly advise you DO NOT do business with them.

• championpups Sep 06, 2013

I WILL SEND YOU ONLY MALE ! NOT FEMALE ! ASK ANY BREEDER REPLACEMENT ONLY CAN EXIST FOR THE SAME SEX!
    AND YOU DO NOT WANT MALE THIS WHY YOU AND ME BACK AND FORWARD. STOP BEEING GREEDY TAKE WHAT YOU SHOULD TO TAKE AND WE WILL BE DONE.

bullyblues Sep 06, 2013

Yes I bought 2 puppies from you one is fine the one I sent back you need to replace or send me my money back, If you are PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THEN WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO TALK TO ME AND RETURN MY MONEY FOR THE PUPPY I SENT BACK TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY E-MAILS? YOU ARE A BAD BREEDER YOU FAIL TO DO WHAT YOU PROMISED AND THAT WAS SEND ME A REPLACEMENT PUPPY OF MY CHOICE OR SEND ME A REFUND YOU CANT JUST KEEP MY $3800 OLENA MERRILL OF CHAMPION PUPS? AS I RECALL I HAVENT CONTACTED ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, I CALLED YOU YESTERDAY AND AS SOON AS YOU KNEW IT WAS ME YOU HUNG UP THE PHONE? MY LETTERS ARE THE TRUTH WHICH IM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW HOW YOU DO BUSINESS, ONCE THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH ONE OF YOUR PUPPIES WE AS YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE IGNORED LIKE IF I WILL JUST GO AWAY AND LET YOU KEEP MY $3800, SO YOU CAN EITHER TALK TO ME OR E-MAIL ME AND RESOLVE THIS ISSUE OR I WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU MAKE THIS RIGHT.I don't see any ones name on your website but yours Olena Merrill and you are the seller of all these puppies, Again I guess you don't remember where I live because it is NOT Montana. there is nothing wrong with me you are the one trying to rip me off and just because I wont let it go and let you keep my money you think I am sick? You are the one being deceitful here and as I see have done it many times to others as I see on other complaints about you and the business your running. Remember Like I said before this lady Olena Merrill will be very nice until you have a problem with one of her puppies then you are the sick person and will will treat you like she is treating me now she will ignore your calls or hang up on you and ignore your e-mails thinking you will go away. I will stop contacting you when you make this Right with me Olena Merrill of Champion Pups.

RoseAlma Mar 19, 2018

@bullyblues Her son has a place he sells from also.

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@RoseAlma They are all thieves!!! They will break your heart and your wallet if you believe them!! Bewars stay away from Championpups . This Olena is a lying fake! She should be prosecuted for fraud and when I have my way she will, for her fraudulent scam loan processes at the very least.

• championpups Sep 06, 2013

You are sick, Vickie!
    WHY YOU BOUGHT TWO PUPS FROM ME if i am the bad breeder?
    And you know i work with 11 family member, i breed BLUE FRENCHIES and my sister (also veterinarian) breed regular color, my aunt president of federation of french bulldog.
    We professional people ! Not just simple breeder special puppy mill breeder like Vicki Hall!
    How veterinarian doctors can be bad breeders or something like Vicki Hall said?
    I just wish this sick woman live me and my family along and stop call and email me, and post her nasty letters!
    This will be my last post here. If you will have any questions - CALL US: [protected]
    Sorry for make you read all this from this sick lady from Montana.
    I wish i never ever sold pups to her!

RoseAlma Mar 19, 2018

@championpups U are not a vet olena. This is a lie. You were a brillant piano teacher in Ukraine. Not a vet. Wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope does not make you a vet. Philip abused your English Bulldog Army. He kicked her so hard she was lame. U showed me where he kept his marijuana. He was drinking every day. He went alone to the Olive Garden every night to eat. U and your son go every night to eat at a chinese buffett. The garage at the house I was at was dank and dark. The puppies were eating the drywall. Several puppy pens were built in the garage. These puppies werent taken in to be displayed. I know Philip hated 1 of those puppies. You told me he was mean to it. You ask me to take the puppy because Philip was going hurt the puppy. You told me Philip hated your son. You son was in the country because Philip had his travel papers and wouldnt give them to him. Learned a lot stay with you for 4 days. I had written a review about a puppy I got from you that died of parvo and you changed my poor review to a good review. You gave your own shot to a English bulldog and the one I was getting that got horrible abscesses. Both had to have surgery. Took forever to heal. This is caused by dirty needles or tainted product. And someone that doesn't know how to give injections. I do have to say I did buy a lovely red french bulldog from Olena but because Philip didn't like the price I paid he tried to keep me from having full AKC privileges. I had a miserable 4 days. Would have left if I could but I couldn't change my flight. Buyers beware

bullyblues Sep 06, 2013

Please Olena you are the mental person here, and you cant even remember where you sold the puppy to I don't live in Montana you sell so many puppies I guess it is hard to remember where your puppy buyers are from. YOU DEAR ARE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND KEEP MY MONEY I PAID FOR A PUPPY OF $3800? So what do you think I just gave you the money for nothing? Still waiting on my refund or puppy replacement, You got that right you probably have sold over a thousand puppies to buyers that is a straight up puppy mill. You told the BBB You don't breed Bulldogs anymore so which is it you do or you don't they are on your website and puppyfind and everywhere else? You claim to be a vet? Don't see how when you have lots of complaints about you and your puppies you sell and you rip people off. Is that all you can ever do is call someone a puppy mill when you have ripped them off. Please anyone reading this want to see the proof of my conversations with this lady Olena Merrill from Champion pups contact me Ill show you who is mental. BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BUY YOUR PUPPY FROM CHAMPION PUPS / OLENA MERRILL. RESEARCH HER ON THE INTERENET YOU WILL SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND VISIT HER WEBSITE AND THE OTHER PLACES I MENTIONED AND YOU WILL SEE SHE HAS OVER 46 PUPPIES FOR SALE. UNLESS SHE IS TRYING TO HIDE IT NOW. I HAVE THE PROOF IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@bullyblues She has done me wrong too...and kept my 3500.00 don't feel alone because your not. We need to take legal action!!

boyjan Nov 22, 2019

@Psych Diva She did me wrong as well. I agree with all these people on here Olena has scammed, we should take legal action. I bouught two frenchies from her. Olena misrpresented the dogs and stated they were seven months old. When I took them to my vet, the vet said they were older, anywhere from 12 to 18 months. OIena gave me false AKC papers as well. When i reached out to Olena, she told me that my vet was stupid and even called me a piece of [censored]. This lady needs to have her business shut down. She is a terrible person.

• English Ian Sep 06, 2013

you puppy people are all the same

• championpups Sep 05, 2013

EVERYTHING WHAT VICKI HALL SAID HERE THIS IS A BIG LIE!
    SHE ШЫ ЕРУ PUPPY MILL BREEDER FROM MONTANA AND TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.
    DON'T TRUST THIS BREEDER!
    I HAVE THOUSAND HAPPY BUYERS ALL OVER THE WORLD, WE BREED BULLDOG MORE THEN 50 YEARS BETWEEN ALL OF US. ALL MY FAMILY VETERINARIANS.
    I AM ALSO THE VET.
    PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN ! SHE IS MENTAL SICK !
    Her web.site:http://www.cowgirlbullies.com/index.html
    DO NOT BUY PUPPY FROM PUPPY MILL BREEDER-VICKIE HALL!

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@championpups YOU are the LIAR Olena!!! Cheating people out of their hard-earned money. No wonder the police are after you...and they will be again once I talk to them believe me!

bullyblues Sep 05, 2013

Olena Merrill will say this about every complaint she gets about her that something is wrong with us a s the buyer, and that her puppies are always healthy, THEY ARE NOT ALL HEALTHY, Do some research on her and her business name she has lots of negative complaints about how she runs her business, She currently has over 46 puppies for sale? That is a puppy mill. And reason she has good reviews on her site is because she tells her puppy buyers they have to write a comment on there for them of a good review, You can never remove the comments once they are on there. She still owes me for a puppy replacement or a refund that she agreed to once I sent the puppy back to her I purchased from her because my vet said he had skin issues, breathing problems and congenital issues and recommended I didn't breed with him, to this day she has not refunded me or sent me a replacement and she will NO Longer answer my phone calls or E-mails, She is a big rip Off and thinks she can do this to people and they will just go away or forget about it, I paid $3800 for a puppy and she owes my my money back or a puppy of my choice like she promised, she agreed to replace the boy I got for a female but still nothing from her. I wont stop letting people know about her until she makes this right with me.

• championpups Sep 04, 2012

We do not understand this person at all! He sent a complaint to you 2 hours after we agreed to give him money back and take our puppy back! We offered to him another puppy and he agreed for another puppy and than he changed his mind like the weather! Now he do not want another puppy and he wants just money. But per our contract we do not give money back, we just replace pup. He told us he will take us to court and next day he again changed his mind and asked us give him money back. And we can see this persona very strange and we just feel this will be the best way just give him his money back and forget about him like "awful dream"! This is funny, he was referred to us by his friend who has bought two French bulldogs from us, this is why he bought his puppy. We asked him to take away this complaint and we did even agree to give him his money back. We know we have just 10 days to respond to this matter and we did today. We also tried to call him and he does not want to talk to us this is why we wrote him this letter: Dear Consumer, . I tried to call you and you emailed to my wife and said:" Your husband call me, what he want?" You also said you do not want to talk by phone this why I email to you. You have bought a pup from Champion pups for $2000 dollars, you got a contract with a health guarantee that covers all genetic defects of your pup. You have found out that your pup has a heart mummer the very first day, and came back to champion pups and was told that maybe it was just stress because you went right to the vet. We ask if you wanted to leave the pup and pick another one later you said that maybe this was the case and you was given more time to have another vet look at this due to your having to work for the next 10 days. we said fine. You found out that you do have a heart Mummer and was told that to check it later to see if pup still has it as it could just go away. You do not have to do this as it will take more time and it may turn out the same my wife told you that you can pick another pup which you did. As per the contract that you signed you can get another pup due to the problem that you have. You tell my wife that on the 22nd of August is when you want pup or go to court we will go. You were told that the pup that you want to replace yours with has a scar on her head and we have the sister which is the same color. I have no problem giving you another pup but only one that has no problems. A scar is something that I do not want to pass on so we will not get this pup. But you can take her sister and we will bring her to you on the 22nd as you said this is the. Best we can do. You have a contract that states that no refunds of money only that you pick new pup. Calif. law about selling dogs is lemon law for people that has no contract with seller and you do have a contract that you agreed to and signed it. You came to us because we stand behind our pups As your friend told you.
    We took Lacosta to my vet yesterday and she have CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH, we will take her tomorrow to another vet who is have 50 years experience just with french or english bulldog and we will see what second vet will say. Lacosta very active puppy this why for me very strange when Clay return to me vet exam with heart problem. Lacosta scary cat puppy and every vet know this can be false result and ONLY ultrasound will prove she have heart problem or not, We offer to Clay pay $450 for ultrasound and he said "NO", if he real love this puppy he will do ultrasound and see he have healthy puppy and keep her, but he want to be a bad guy and want to hurt me and tell bad about me. He referral from his friend who is bought TWO pups from me! And reason I told him he is LOW EDUCATED PERSON because he wrote me this letter: "Ellen is bringing Lacosta back tomorrow. If you do not give her the $2, 000 you owe me then we will go to small claims court. I will demand a lot more in court than the $2, 000. But you want to play games so lets play. I'm tired of this ###. You are a horrible business owner that does not know anything about customer service. "
    You think police officer can talk with woman like that?????
    This why he is police officer because he should be very polite with people.
    Also I ask him wait for this week and promise deposit this money into his account and I will. Per my contract we do not refund the money we replace puppy, but I do not want to replace any puppy to this man, he is bad person and no filling and compassion to pure puppy that he threw out рук as an unnecessary toy! If you check this page:http://championpups.com/fr_pup.php
    you can see letter by letter, how former buyers happy with me and my service.
    We help everybody, if pup sick we send medication for free, if need consultation -my sister vet-we talk to buyer and give them advices, we even help buyers with our money:pay for cherry eyes to one customer who is not have money on this time, pay for another customer because not money, give very expensive medication from Europe for free (my other sister have huge clinic in France and she veterinarian 40 years experience). But like you see we cannot make everybody happy, but we try do the best. We do not make this pups, God make them and we just try to do the best what we can. This is not easy job, 24/7 job (emails from the buyers, phone calls, feed the pups, take them to the vet) and they like personal baby's can be sick, I do not sleep all nights if this happened and baby sit with puppy, make sure puppy OK.
    We have permit from animal control in Long Beach, What this tell you?
    You know they dog police and they check me out thousand times, they come to my house and very happy to see how I take care of pups. NOBODY SIT IN CAGES! Everybody have toys, soft bed and high quality food, we spend over thousand dollars for food every month, also I buy them real meat:lamb, beef, chicken, turkey, fish. All pups fat and shiny coat and super healthy! Soon as we will have ultrasound back from vet we will post result here and you can see this POLICEMAN JUST BAD PERSON!
    Thank you for your time to read this letter.
    Olena Merrill (web.site:championpups.com)

Psych Diva Aug 25, 2018

@championpups This Olena is nothing but a big liar, cheat and thief who plays on your emotions to get your money. She has $3500.00 of mine meant to go to breeding. She somehow finagled one of her scandalously high percentage rate loans and had me apply by phone. I knew I was applying but I did not want the amount she input nor did I want it to go to her. Well I guess she had it all set up to go directly to her and took it out without confirming with me that it had even been approved. Plus she made the amount for DOUBLE what I even wanted to request. So she has my money and I'm making payments on this freakin' expensive sheister loan now that my girl is in heat again Olena cusses me out with some lame sorry excuses and says I need to pay more, another $150.00 for artificial insemination again. Now mind you this is on top of her keeping the $3500.00 for herself and I tried artificial insemination 2x with same girl with the same rough guy she has and no pregnancy even occurred. Olena encouraged the use of this guy to jack off her dog and put it in mine with something that looked like a turkey baster. Very unprofessional and rude mishandling and hurting my girl! Oh but Olena boasted how she made so much money this way and said with artificial insemination 2x I was guaranteed puppies. Well 2 inseminations, 300.00 more and 3 months later no puppies. And another $300.00 down the drain and in the hole with my girl in heat again Olena said she would redo breeding just 'let me know when she's flagging" so I call her and she doesn't respond until 4 days later when time is of the essence and finally when she chooses to respond she says she wants more money. Then when I protest she cusses me out calls ME a [censored] and says she is "done with me!" Well Ms. Fake Vet is not 'done with me' until I am done with her. I encourage everyone and anyone who has been hurt by her to join together in a class action lawsuit to bring her circus style puppy mill down, once and for all. Look at the quality of these pups half of them don't even have the ears of a Frenchie let alone AKC standard features. AKC won't even issue papers because she is in violation of their rules again. This is ridiculous how this operation has gone on like this; taking people's hearts and their money and keeping it with nothing in return. Then she has her family write fake positive reviews or rebuttals to real reviews like this. Now this scam like loans? Her website looks like a three-ring circus with all the "loan lights" flashing on it. I have given this woman so much money that it makes me sick especially when I've got nothing to show for it but another $100.00 payment every month, talk about the heartless nerve of this woman. I have to sue her now and I am calling the police about her fraudulent loan practices. I feel she defrauded me on the loan deal and I've since received nothing in return except requests for more money. Ugh!

mayhem203 Sep 03, 2012

I was recommended to this breeder by someone. They told me she was shady but they believed she had good puppies. She refers to herself as Olena...I know her website says Elena.

RoseAlma Mar 19, 2018

@mayhem203 Do your research. I believe we dealt with gypsies. The Ukraine is where many tribes are from. After the melt down of the reactor thousands were forced to leave and start another life. No matter what that was.