Champion Cleaning Logo

Champion Cleaning

Having problems with Champion Cleaning?

Champion Cleaning reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 11, 2009. The latest review Awful company was posted on Jun 11, 2009. The latest complaint Awful company was resolved on Jun 11, 2009. Champion Cleaning has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Champion Cleaning has resolved 1 complaints.

Champion Cleaning Customer Service Contacts

89 Meadowbrook Road
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Champion Cleaning Customer Service. Initial Champion Cleaning complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Champion Cleaning above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Champion Cleaning. Discuss the issues you have had with Champion Cleaning and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Champion Cleaning Complaints & Reviews

Champion CleanAwful company

04/16/2007 I decided to purchase a janitorial franchise from Champion Clean. I paid the Champion Clean owner, John Dooley, $27k down and was promised $15k per month in janitorial accounts. The contract stated I would have all of my accounts no later than 04/16/2008.

I didn't receive my first account until January 2008 which was only $2300. By the time April rolled around, Mr. Dooley still did not have the remainder of the accounts I was due. Then he started alleging that I was in danger of losing the one account I did have due to poor workmanship. If that were to happen, he would be under no obligation to fulfill the remainder of the accounts nor would he be required to refund my money.
For fear of losing my money, I felt I had no choice but to terminate my franchise with Champion Clean. Because I chose that option, Champion Clean was required to refund a portion of my money, $14, 394.74. Mr. Dooley agreed to refund that amount in 12 monthly payments of $1, 199.56.

I have only received three of those payments. I keep trying to get a hold of this company by email and phone calls and have for 5 months. He refuses to return my phone call or emails. So basically he stole my money.
Beware of this company, they have quite a few past and present lawsuits. They are now advertising on craigslist.

• Hc
      hcope141 Mar 18, 2010

My name is jose Rodriquez...I also have a problem with the same people...contact me at [protected]!!