ChaCha Search, Inc. Logo

ChaCha Search, Inc.

Having problems with ChaCha Search, Inc.?

ChaCha Search, Inc. Customer Service Contacts

4550 Clay Terrace Blvd Clay Terrace
Carmel, Indiana

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ChaCha Search, Inc. Customer Service. Initial ChaCha Search, Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ChaCha Search, Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ChaCha Search, Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with ChaCha Search, Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ChaChaScam!!!

ChaCha states that they give you an email before they terminate you warning you of termination. BS!! I hadn't received questions for four days and so I sent feedback to them and asked them what was up.. thats when they finally emailed me back and said that I had been terminated for low percentage which is crap because I remember my percentage being 92% at the lowest. They were saying that for three weeks my percentage was 63% . Then they said that They had sent me two prior emails.. BS .. I check my email several times a day, I even check my spam folder and I got nothing!! Then before I could check the forum to see if anyone else had the same issue as me, they blocked me permanently from the forums. They had better pay me what they owe me at least. Really you only get paid anywhere from .10 -.15 cents per question you answer, and sometimes the questions are slow coming in so you don't really make anything. I have talked to a lot of people already that are having issues with ChaCha and how they treat their Guides. Apparently I am not the only one being treated like crap. Way to go ChaCha!!! you FAIL!!

• Te
      TeleHell Jun 28, 2012

Unlike most of the complaints here, I'm not complaining as an employee of Chacha, but as a user. Well, former user (and former employee of one of Chacha's competitors). And I honestly have to say of all the times I have ever used Chacha, I have never once received a correct answer. It seems employees are just so desperate to answer as many questions as possible that they don't even actually read the question. Even when I spelled out precisely what I wanted to know over the course of repeated texts and basically made it impossible for someone with brain activity to mess up, I'd still get some random bunch of BS that was in no way helpful.

Do the employees even read the questions before sending off an answer? I could understand an incorrect answer here and there - we're only humans and we make mistakes. But every single time? And then when I say the answer I got was wrong, they send me another wrong one to compensate? I continued using Chacha under the impression that those errors were just the result of the occasional idiot. However, I soon learned that no one at Chacha knows what they're talking about and will gladly charge people for incorrect answers.

I highly suggest using Kgbkgb instead - I'd be using them, but alas, they refuse to send answers my prepaid phone.

• Ex
      Ex/Vetter Sep 10, 2011

This is how they choose to run their business. Their success depends on the work of their guides but they treat them like disposable garbage.

• Ex
      Ex/Vetter Sep 10, 2011

They did the exact same thing to me after being a guide for about 4 years!

• Ca
      camibeth3 Aug 25, 2011

ChaCha is a scam. You can make no money and if you do make any, they will deactivate your account and site fraudulent searched. I am very disappointed with this company and how they handle their business.

• As
      ASD Apr 13, 2010

There have recently been numerous occasions which I have found myself repeating a question to ChaCha and either a) not getting an answer at all, or b) getting a very incorrect answer. ChaCha's quality has decreased dramatically, and it *** because ChaCha used to be so convenient if you're not near a computer and you can't check the web on your cell because your screen broke when you threw it angrily against a wall... In scenarios like that, ChaCha was definitely the best option. Now that's all gone out of the window, along with ChaCha's "We'll always try our best to give you the right answer" attitude. I mean, I asked the same dang question about SIX TIMES before they gave me a legitimate answer! What's up with that?? Boo, ChaCha, for depriving people like me of their only computer-free search option left!