CGI Group Inc.your fraud employee "lavanya" cheated rs. 65500 using your company name

Hi,

I am Kokila from Perambur, Chennai. Your employee Lavanya and her husband Vinothkumar cheated Rs. 65, 500 from me by sending emails using your company name "CGI (Canadian Global Information Technology)".

Lavany's Details:

DLF - SEZ,
Manapakkam,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu - 600089, India

Lavanya works at CGI in Chennai. Firstly, she promised me that she would place me in your company "CGI". Then, I sent my resume to her. After that, she sent me emails for arranging the placement in CGI, and she conducted a telephonic interview for me. After that, she informed me that my offer letter would be delayed. Then, there had been no response from her for two months. Because of her, I wasted two months, and I quit my previous job. I never got the offer letter from CGI.

Lavanya sent me emails through this email address "[email protected]".

As soon as I received the emails from Lavanya, her husband Vinothkumar collected Rs. 65, 500 from me, and his mouth will speak only lies. He will always cheat by talking politely and sweetly. He is an expert in cheating and acting like a good person. He already told me that Lavany was an HR of his client company. After several months, I came to know that she is his wife, and she is also a partner of his forgery.

I have already mailed you those emails, and payment proofs for your reference.

Lavanya and Vinothkumar have never arranged any job for me, and never returned my money. Now, both of them have escaped with my money, and they are hiding somewhere.

Also, I would like to inform you that Vinothkumar has already cheated a lot of graduates in the name of placement, and there are a lot of policecomplaints (Job Scam cases) against him in Ambattur Police Station, Maduravoyal Police Station, Ramapuram Police Station and Chennai Commissioner Office (Vepery).

Frauds Vinothkumar and Lavanya must be arrested, and sent to jail for spoiling many people's life, and for robbing the money from many people like this.

Please take action on these frauds, and help me to recover my money Rs. 65, 500 from them.

I request CGI to terminate your fraud employee Lavanya immediately, and take some legal action against her since she has cheated me using your company name.

Thanks.