Menu
Cetafone Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cetafone
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Cetafone Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cetafone at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cetafone. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Cetafone reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Cetafone reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
2:17 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cetafone Suddenly my balance went to zero. This is not a fair practice for the customer. Salesperson call after midnight usa eastern time

Suddenly my balance went to zero. I had about USD$23 dollars in my account. (December 16, 2016)
Sales people from Cetafone call at odd hours. Yesterday they called around midnight and next day they called at 2 AM USA Eastern time. They do not have the courtesy to consider that they are calling at wrong hours of night when some one is sick in the family and trying rest.

To resolve the, please reinstate my account with correct balance.

Read full review of Cetafone
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
A
4:48 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cetafone Cetafone aka Welco Infotech

Indian Call Center like Welco Infotech in Delhi allows Cetafone like scamer to operate their scam and fraud business, you can read more about this here http://cetafone.wordpress.com/tag/cetafone/

Read full review of Cetafone and 6 comments
Hide full review
6 comments
sunil chapagai
, US
Apr 21, 2016 1:58 am EDT

Fraud! I have used this service for more than a year.Now all of a sudden, I am unable to use this service. I had recently topped up a balance of 600 NZD. I tried contacting the agents and the company but no one answers. What am I supposed to do.

Khanna1
, NZ
Mar 11, 2015 5:40 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My account is auto debited every 10 days with 10$, without my authorization and also they charged 10$ TAX for 30$ top up, any suggestions what actions i can take.

Thank you all.

R
rohit 12.260
, IN
Sep 03, 2014 2:14 am EDT

Cetafone cheated me with $50. I paid to company around 1 month back. they are not responding on my mail. I want my money back. I have to switch the company.
I will suggest all member to go with Mine Telecom. www.minetelecom.co.uk. It seems very good in quality & calling rates.

Y
Y
Yamkumari Gurung
, GB
Jul 01, 2014 12:37 pm EDT

Cetafone is a cheat &Fraud Co.Cetafone kept on begging to buy their service . I paid £25 for Internatinal calls.A guy Subash promised to give An Access code number. he told me that he will send an Access code No but he could not send me . so I donot have any patience anymore to bear it .I want my money Back otherwise I put cetafone co in danger so if you want to save Your Co.Please ring me as soon as possible.
YamKumari
[protected]

H
H
hardeepaust
Queensland, AU
May 27, 2013 11:09 pm EDT

CETAFONE IS A CHEAT
CETAFONE IS A BIG CHEAT, THEY ARE CHEATING AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE BEWARE OF PURCHASING ANY SERVICES FROM THIS COMPANY www.cetafone.com

I received a call from one of the agents and he said that they are offering cheapest calling service to call back to india . They offered me 1 cent per minute rate and also promised me extra minutes but when i checked i have been charged much higher than promised and when i asked them to provide me the online account details so that i can check about my call details they refused to provide me all the details. When i tried to speak to the agent he started avoiding me and i also tried to speak to senior people but none of them is interested in solving my problem. THEY ARE BIG FRAUD. I am complaining about them to the TIO Australia and to the local authorities so that they can not do such business practice and harass people in AUSTRALIA.

Hardeep Singh
Australia

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cetafone contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cetafone?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cetafone Customer Service. Initial Cetafone complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cetafone above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cetafone. Discuss the issues you have had with Cetafone and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.