Ceridian benefit ServiceMishadnling of billing-tries to cash check multiple times

I sent a payment by check number 1782 Ceridian cashed and then attempted to cash it again. Which I only the money to cover the nearly 500$ check once. They tried to cash this check multiple times at whic time I had the bank issue a stop payment on the check. Called to customer service named Jack who assured me he would look into and call me back. He did not. I received a invoice for the next months preminum. Then got another letter rebilling for first three months plus fourth. emailed Ceridian they show 487.32 still due even thoug thy have cashed check. I hae obtained letter from bank and copy of check shows they were paid. I fax that to them. I receive a letter saying they have reallocated the 487.32 does not say what for and states payment still due plus $25.00 fee. Realocated for what. Is this their way of saying they stole my money. There were no other preminums due.

Call Ceridian get put on hold for 15 minutes then it goes to voice mail by this time I am fuming. Their representatives do not call you back and do not respond to faxes or emails and do not answer any questions.
This is the lousiest company I have ever dealt. Reallocate the money they stole from me.

• Ba
    bammbamm Jul 24, 2009

I agree - this company is a nightmare and their customer service reps have obviously not had one minute of training. They actually "lied" to me and told me my bank had initiated the automatic debit for my monthly premiums -- ahead of the actual due date of premiums - and when I attempted to change my debit date to a different date, I spoke with 4 employees (including a supervisor) over 1 1/2 hrs. on phone and then checked with my bank only to be told that Ceridian, not my bank, authorized this debit - and all four employees said "too bad -- nothing can be done." How are they allowed to operate. I'm reporting them to BBB. Pam