Century Finance, Incphone call

Q

Do not deal with Ron/Wayne from the corporate office. They are rude, disrespectful, and harassing. I called about getting my loan transferred to a closer location and he was so hateful on the phone that I said have a nice day and hung up. Then he turned around and called me back to harass me and say I better have the payoff on my load or else. I am barely one payment behind. But because I wouldn't let him treat me so bad he got mad. I had to pure tell him not to keep calling me. I have never dealt with a company that has no respect for other people. If this is how their corporate office treats people can you imagine how everyone else acts. I assume now based off his words that he will do something spiteful to my account.