Century 21/ Valdosta,GARealtor change contract after signing

I signed a 90-day listing agreement. I was never given a copy. After 90-days the agent, with the backing of his broker, who is also his brother, said I had a 6-month agreement. They literally changed the agreement after I signed it . I was told I should have dilligently pursued a copy of listing agreement if I really wanted one!!

• To
    Todd Tillman May 25, 2009

I am the owner of this company and while it is true that that there were some oversights in the handling of this listing, the consumer's assertion that the listing agreement was changed is simply not true. In fact I have the listing agreement with Mr. Crowe's signature on the typewritten page! I have made every reasonable effort to handle Mr. Crowe's complaints but he will not be satisfied.

Our company has been in business for over twenty five years and we have never had complaints filed so persistently over something that really is a nonissue now. This makes the fifth occasion that I have answered this complaint and so I do it here with brevity. I am open to questions from the public and can be reached at [protected]

Sincerely,