Century 21 Home Planning Logo

Century 21 Home Planning

Having problems with Century 21 Home Planning?

Century 21 Home Planning reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 19, 2010. The latest review Horrible property management was posted on Aug 19, 2010. The latest complaint Horrible property management was resolved on Aug 19, 2010. Century 21 Home Planning has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Century 21 Home Planning has resolved 1 complaints.

Century 21 Home Planning Customer Service Contacts

3117 N Main St
Roswell, New Mexico

Century 21 Home Planning Complaints & Reviews

Century 21 home planningHorrible property management

This company has been supposedly managing a property for me in Roswell NM. I have been calling for two weeks trying to get a hold of the property manager about my house down there. I live about 7 hours away and need a property management company. The sectary just tells me I told them and I don't know why no one has called you back. Finally I decide heck with it and cancel the rental agreement and find out repair work I paid for over 2 months ago is not done. Then I am told that it is my fault and I should have called the owner and not the office or property manager. Is all the staff their incompetent? Can they not relay a message? Those are the numbers on the letterhead after all. Then I am told they are about to have outside consultants coming in to help them address their problems. This does nothing for me. I am screwed by these people... I will never trust century 21 companies again... Think about this before you do any business with there companies.