CentriohostIllegal practices by CentrioHost

S Review updated:

CentrioHost Makes a bad name for webhosting companies, there practice and customer service is degrading.

After doing some research I found out that they run under different names, there DNS servers are located mostly in bangladish but they claim they provide data centres all over the world.

There business is register to a Flat in London, and collage address in Bangladesh

That is no all there CEO Babby Hussain profile on Facebook, says he loves hacking, that speaks for it self

The company has no physical location, Paypal are as crap as this company CentrioHost. I have emailed there CEO and asked for this guy to be dealt with but they don't care as they are making money off him. Paypal T&C and policy say that you are not allowed to open paypal account for company in Bangladesh, Centriohost which is in Bangladesh, work around is to register paypal account to address in London, So really paypal are play crimes devil.

Also

He has made a name for him self by posting positive reviews on web hosting review sites and having done further research I found some of the good reviews have just been copied from other sites.

I found all the negative review as been same compalin, people domains taken away, websites taken down for no reason etc etc.

They have taken domains of many people and I am one of them.

They closed my account because I complain about the level of service ad downtime which where very frequent

They always had an excuse, like as if it was my job

Also my Cpanel password would reset every now and then, an indication they had been going into my cpanel account without permission.

I wish some sort of internet police

More Centriohost Complaints & Reviews

• Mi
    mikhaelnice Dec 13, 2019

Do not get fooled about the reviews you see here. they are the worse of it all. bad insulting customer care. they talk to you rudely. all they need is your money. the most useless hosting have ever come acrossed, anywhere you see good reviews about them it is false. if you doubt me use their services and you will come here to give the same review. i ignored the reviews and thats why I'm here. they will suspend your services months before it due date and suspend support for you until you renew. if you request a support or complaint they will cancel all your services immediately.

CH-Staff Sep 05, 2012

False statement. You have uploaded USA bank and Facebook phishing sites on our server and we have did sent you phishing complain several times. However you did simply ignore it and after 24h of action we have to terminate the account directly due to ABUSE procedure and USA Law of action according to privacy ACT 1974.

CH-Staff Sep 05, 2012

• Ne
    Net1Media Nov 08, 2011

I agree with you, if you check the contact details on their website and copy it and paste it in google you will see that there are many website has the same address which belong to him, also you will see that the flat is advertised for sale in rightmove website.

Paypal is not a trusted website - they only care about the money.

• Cv
    cviwebdevelopers Apr 21, 2011

Hi guys

Very upset with centriohost i bought a reseller package from him one of client uploaded a non allowed files to server they closed my account with sending me email or leting me know i any way.

If any body had a same did to them by centriohost please post here
    There website clearly says we will suspend our resellers account we let them know first so that is a lie

Do not buy hosting from centriohost.com he is rip off