The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Central Coast Nutraceuticals — Unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered Green Tea Extreme $1.00 Offer plus $4.95 shipping, Oct 14, 2008. When order arrived it also contained Hodiburst Gum $9.95 and Hoodiawater $29.95. I immediately tried to call them to say I didn't order the extra items and wated to cancel and return the items. I ended up getting a recording saying I cold cancel my order and receive no more shipments. I left all the information on the answering devise.
Then on Nov.4 th, 2008 I noticed on my checking account I had been charged $38.95 by this company. I tried to call them and was on hold for 30 min. the first time and 45 minutes the next time. I have tried repeatedly but the hold times were terrible and I finally gave up.
Their invoice also staes you can not refuse shipments and and you can not return anything without anRMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) What can I do to get my money back. I have had to cancel my debit card, because I am afraid they will charge it again!
More Central Coast Nutraceuticals Complaints & Reviews
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - acai pure scam
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - rip off rip off
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Scam charges
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - AcaiPure Scam
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - fraudulent scams
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - Cancel
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - trial period of colopure&Celebrity Smile trial